Work started on new album confirmed

Spanky1995

I can already see the headlines on Madonna sites...

"We here at [insert site name] can exclusively confirm Madonna is working on a new album. The album is slated to be released in late 2018 with the first single dropping in June. Sources say the first single is classic Madonna with a surprise feature."

:04:

So, if I get it right, she posted a pic of herself Recording RH in April. 9 months later in December she released 6 songs, but planned to release them in february. Mdna as well took 1 year, right? Does that mean it will take +/- 1year again?

I need that futurama freezing machine ASAP

It depends. RH took so much time because Avicii was really ill and she was directing and promoting W.E. when she recorded MDNA. On the other hand, Like a Prayer (album) was written in a couple of weeks if I'm not mistaken, so you never know.

Awaits for all the meltdowns regarding big expectations from very little info divulged!!  LOL!

That said, I can't wait for all the juicy details given on Instagram and leaks to happen.  Madonna Heaven!!

I can already see the headlines on Madonna sites...

"We here at [insert site name] can exclusively confirm Madonna is working on a new album. The album is slated to be released in late 2018 with the first single dropping in June. Sources say the first single is classic Madonna with a surprise feature."

And don't forget the "she's coming back to her roots, x track sounds like Holiday but very updated" line. I swear I've been reading that kind of descriptions since COADF or Hard Candy  :redface:

Noah fence but i hope people wont speculate so much, the last few times the fanbase really set themselves up for disappointment with fake theories and wild assumptions... Let this be what it will be...

And i really hope she wont take a year. Hopefully this time shes not gonna work on 40 songs and will narrow down quickly for a shorter album.

I don’t think it would take a year. She’s had so much time since the tour to think and write. And into the studio to record the demos! Praying the first single drops this summer!

It can be done quick. If I'm not mistaken, most of confessions was done really fast. I remember reading somewhere that forbidden love was done in a day!