Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

 

Makes absolutely no sense at all. First she posts she's working on M's new album the next day she denies and talk about a false "rumour". Wtf ?!  Anyway good news, don't need any generic slow urban music anywhere near M14. No direspect toward that girl but none of her tracks impressed me at all. 

Maybe she had the wrong idea? Perhaps M wanted to meet her and discuss some things. Maybe she was allowed in the studio while they working on the album and she didn't actually mean she was physically working on the project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Maybe she had the wrong idea? Perhaps M wanted to meet her and discuss some things. Maybe she was allowed in the studio while they working on the album and she didn't actually mean she was physically working on the project.

She has posted "Working for the queen #Magic". No confusion possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

She has posted "Working for the queen #Magic". No confusion possible.

Clearly someone involved was confused. Because now she isn't involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'll be a nightmare to let the Migos be in her new album. What exclusivemagic teased (if it is official), then it better be just a solo album with hopefully good features or just her and her voice. Anything but the Migos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, EmmaBasquiat said:

I saw this on The Sun. Maybe she’s actually in London with Nakhane in order to finalize the album. 

1A3C70BF-0781-4381-8F61-03942F6FC689.thumb.jpeg.a806e9aa5729fae199fdd1307a507b7e.jpeg

What if she is actually writing/recording new tracks with Nakhane.

I wouldn’t hold my breath for a soon release. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Seems like Nakhane is her new Rupert Everett. 

After M14 is released they will shoot a sequel to The Next Best Thing. Madonna will play Abbie again, a yoga instructor who lives in Malawi, where she volunteers at an orphanage. There she meets Nakhane, who will play Abbie's gay best friend. One night after too much drinking (oh dear...) they go to bed together and Abbie gets pregnant. The two raise their daughter as a weird but happy, functional family until Abbie's plane crashes in the Nubian desert. At Abbie's funeral Nakhane's character meets Robert, Abbie's gay ex from the first movie. What follows is a passionate love affair until Robert gets drunk, falls into a well behind the orphanage and drowns. At his funeral Abbie's son and daughter meet for the first time. Abbie's son raises his sister as his own daughter since Nakhane is too depressed and addicted to heroine. As the years progress brother and sister grow closer and closer. Together they run the orphanage and a children's hospital. In the end they end up getting married and having 12 children who will grow up to be famous movie directors, politicians, athletes and artists. The oldest son will marry European royalty and will be crowned Malawi's first king who will bring peace to the entire African continent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This album must be without rap features. Albums with rap features are her worst ones, with RH being an exception. She would be predictable, if she repeats the same shit. I don't want duets with Portuguese artists either. However, Portuguese artists as backing vocals and choir are welcome.

Honestly, I expect a lot from this album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NowRadiate said:

What if she is actually writing/recording new tracks with Nakhane.

I wouldn’t hold my breath for a soon release. 

It is not impossible. Maybe Mirwhais did a bunch of songs with her. I think she did something like that while working Music. Mirwhais was not the only producer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Andymad said:

There better be a vinyl copy of this under my damn Christmas tree

Hurry up Mambo!!!!! The offer won't last long!! :fight:

Tick tock tick tock tick tock...

2v9vipj.gif2ev9b1x.gif

:pop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, luckystar said:

This album must be without rap features. Albums with rap features are her worst ones, with RH being an exception. She would be predictable, if she repeats the same shit. I don't want duets with Portuguese artists either. However, Portuguese artists as backing vocals and choir are welcome.

Honestly, I expect a lot from this album.

:pray:

That would be a great surprise and a relief also. :whip:

Expect the unexpected. Maybe the best is yet to come serlg4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, KaitoXD said:

It'll be a nightmare to let the Migos be in her new album. What exclusivemagic teased (if it is official), then it better be just a solo album with hopefully good features or just her and her voice. Anything but the Migos.

We don't know if this is happening.

Actually, if this is happening I ain't buying no album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure that the whole Rocco situation back in 2015/16 made her reconsider her parenting and wants to be more present. I don't think we'll get the album this year tbh. Hoping for a surprise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.