Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

8 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

This looks better than the Met Gala video she uploaded on her Youtube channel. It's quite confusing... Anyway she looks fantastic !

EDIT Look on her IGTV, a longer version of this video

19 minutes ago, tricky ricky said:

not a chance we will get a double album ...she wanted that with rebel heart ..half heart half rebel ..the record company said no ...

I was probably misunderstood... I was thinking of both sides (traditional and electronica) in one record. Like the accoustic guitar songs as well as the purely electronica songs on Music.

6 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Didnt she once say she hates these kind of shows because its basically endorses the whole people want to be famous for the sake of being famous, not because they have something interesting to say 

That was Esther talking. She's Dita now. 

1 hour ago, luckystar said:

It is sad that this kind of visual is for an advert or a tour video.

This is better than any of her music videos  made in the last 10 years. If this was the 90s, Klein would be making music videos for her, not adverts.

He's great for beautiful visuals with not much narrative like tour videos but honestly I'm not that into his music videos. 

Will there be more MDNA ads?

I expect that clip  with a mask and talking about perception of beauty to be another advert. Unless that was a teaser.

That one was also for MDNASKIN, it was shown in the end of the video. And the white clothes one is also for MDNASKIN, to promote the new device, the beauty roller, as the Fat Jewish one with the dancers' audition.

Will there be more MDNA ads?

I expect that clip  with a mask and talking about perception of beauty to be another advert. Unless that was a teaser.

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

That one was also for MDNASKIN, it was shown in the end of the video. And the white clothes one is also for MDNASKIN, to promote the new device, the beauty roller, as the Fat Jewish one with the dancers' audition.

THE UPCOMING MDNA SKIN ADS:

QluXSLO.jpg

xvqc02t.jpg

CSuOtdu.jpg

ByJIOzd.jpg

9F1rpgU.jpg

All of them done in February. And to promote the new device, the beauty roller. The dancers hold it in the audition teasers. And in the white clothes pic, she's holding it.

mdna-skin-in-singapore.jpg

9 hours ago, lmvc said:

About sales...

Is there really someone who thinks that sales are not important?

Is there really someone who thinks that Madonna doesn't like to win and be notorius?

It's true that sales don't correspond to the quality or to the preferences of fans. They are just the answer to the public success. Sales are VERY IMPORTANT. If your album is a bestselling you will be recognized, you will have great critics and your project will have more money to expand. Madonna and Live Nation have money to spend on her, but they are not silly. It's not the same MDNA than Rebel Heart project (talking on tour or album budget).

Besides the economic part, Madonna loves to be named, recognized and be the one, so how can someone think that she is not looking the number 1?? And we like too... We ALL love  when she get a Number 1 and we show off of it!

If she didn't want to be a Number 1 why to collab with break sellers as Minaj, Timberlake, Kanye, etc.?

Nope, i really don't care if she has a #1 or not. I've always thought Ray of Light was #1 and it wasn't. I don't care about the critics, i don't care about recognition, Grammies, Oscars all that shit is so superficial and are just in the end tv shows. Maybe Madonna cares, a lot of fans care but i don't. I just want her to make an album i will enjoy and maybe love, maybe she'll make an album i don't like and it will be a success in the charts and with the critics but i'd still feel bad because i won't like it. 

2 hours ago, Popeline said:

Nope, i really don't care if she has a #1 or not. I've always thought Ray of Light was #1 and it wasn't. I don't care about the critics, i don't care about recognition, Grammies, Oscars all that shit is so superficial and are just in the end tv shows. Maybe Madonna cares, a lot of fans care but i don't. I just want her to make an album i will enjoy and maybe love, maybe she'll make an album i don't like and it will be a success in the charts and with the critics but i'd still feel bad because i won't like it. 

This. That's what I think too.

All I wish is a coherent full Mambo album, with no fillers at all, no matter if it sells 10 million or 10 copies and charts nowhere... as long as it's a quality work yeah. :coffee:

The sales have never been important to me (even if they were great!), that's the coldest aspect of enjoying an album, TO ME. It's the most superficial piece of information to put on the table when you have to consider if you think an album is good or not. 

I prefer to focus on the quality of the songs, the diversity of the styles, the originality of the material, the greatness of the photoshoot, the creativity they put into the whole making of the album...

Btw, it's not about the sales, it's about the artistry and how you defend your work too! You don't release a new album to ignore most of its contents right after or what's worst, ignore the songs that are crying out loud to be singles and make everyone stand up and dance when performed live (for example). 🤭😜