Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

1 hour ago, Bel said:

699688241_ezgif.com-optimize(1).gif.518e5637d5934504b9d967480b9c206f.gif                                       ezgif.com-optimize.gif.c7ac21c9391a3f102f3c70ba2c260c49.gif

I really love the MDNA skin ad's. But she really needs to use these types of looks & movements for her upcoming music album (videos) IMO

1 hour ago, Frank said:

THE UPCOMING MDNA SKIN ADS:

9F1rpgU.jpg

All of them done in February. And to promote the new device, the beauty roller. The dancers hold it in the audition teasers. And in the white clothes pic, she's holding it.

I love this look wishing she would turn around & give  lots of attitude. these looks are amazing very much old Hollywood. love it 

I wonder what she's working on on the album? I would think that this late in the year we would have more information unless she's actually considering a late winter/spring release (I HOPE NOT).

@Jasckayes, for you perhaps. I really don't care. I don't need a video to like a peice of music. Don't try to invalidate my personal feelings, I feel no need to conform to neurotypical viewpoints. As an autistic individual with adhd and synesthesia a peice of music I can enjoy is all I need. I really don't care about all the other noise as I'm unable to navigate something like YouTube with sensory overload. Makes me feel really shitty that someone who doesn't know me can state I live under a rock. Don't be one of those condescending neurotypicals. 

@AspergerArtistOops sorry :hug: I didn't know that!

I didn't mean to cause you offence with my post in any way. I had no idea of the things you were up against. :cute: You're totally right in what you say.

I was talking, in short, about releasing music videos just because the music deserves it. For the music, and for her fans too. 

What I mean is that music has never been more consumed and shared before as today, with the boom of social networks, and public supports this share of music by showing videos of the music, where possible. Precisely, the so called "lyric videos" were born in response to the avid need of having some form of graphic image that could illustrate the music, while the official videoclip was being done. :)

To me, a music video can say way more than an audio track alone, and they can make a song viral (if good enough) when the song alone is crap. There are countless of cases about this, you know what I mean.

Sorry again. 11sku3q.jpg

Right.  

So she's still working on her record.  I hope its post production shit or she came up with a fabulous new late addition. 

*Ok let me practice patience*

I think we're in for a treat & its great thats she's taking her time :crazyeyes:

48 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

The official Madonna app has just updated and the Rebel Heart cover has been removed from the widget thing now its just a white M on a blue background!!!!!!

The app still has Rebel Heart as the app pic. The recent vogue pics are there on the dying page though. Where is this blue background picture?

1 hour ago, Spanky1995 said:

The official Madonna app has just updated and the Rebel Heart cover has been removed from the widget thing now its just a white M on a blue background!!!!!!

Maybe it's for Android?

It's still the same for iPhone and no update...

Madonna app? I had no idea.

Honestly, I doubt that changes on an app would imply coming of a new era. She also confirmed that she was still recording. So, it would be illogical to deliver visuals for the new era or announce something. 

Since she stated that she was still recording, it seems like she did that because the album is far from being finished. So, no new music this year.

The only possible scenario at this point is finishing the album in October or at the beginning of November.  Then a month or more of mastering.

Would she really release something in December? A time when people are into Xmas music like some fans suggested. A single in November or December could be possible, but the album...I don't know.

A Star Is Born soundtrack will be released in October, while Mariah's AIWFCIY is popular during December. So, releasing an album in October would be a bad idea if she wants another no.1 album, while the single might not do that good during December.