Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

1 hour ago, luckystar said:

Madonna app? I had no idea.

Honestly, I doubt that changes on an app would imply coming of a new era. She also confirmed that she was still recording. So, it would be illogical to deliver visuals for the new era or announce something. 

Actually, that makes perfect sense. If they are about to update the app with all new visuals they would take the others down.

It's not always as simple as opening up your program and switching out photos, especially when you're doing it for two different operating systems.

1 hour ago, luckystar said:

Since she stated that she was still recording, it seems like she did that because the album is far from being finished. So, no new music this year.

I think we will get new music this year. She's already said that we would get the new album by the end of the year. The single is probably coming very soon (mid-October) with the album to drop in November. This is exactly what she did with COADF and the first single had no trouble getting off the ground and the album was a huge seller. As a matter of fact, give a few weeks here or there, M has always released her albums in early fall or late winter/early spring. I don't remember any others besides MADONNA being a summer release and that was her debut. I THINK TRUE BLUE was pushing it as a VERY beginning of summer release.

4 hours ago, G House said:

I didn't know about its existence, I can't find it on the play store :S

Me either - searched everywhere. It's not in the play store as an option.

Can someone post a link?

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

I sort of smell a digital release before a physical release.

Hmm, that would be risky for Madonna.

A lot of Madonna's fans still purchase physical copies. It would put her debut numbers at risk and I don't think she or her management are willing to take that gamble.

12 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

Do you think she did a album photo shoot in secret ? 

I think Steven Klein has done it for her. In between everything else, he pulled out a photo from the Confessions era. Could mean nothing though

So, apparently  she wanted work with a german artist called Sebastian Bieniek, it  seems he made it a private message public, he posted on his facebook and instagram, check it out his answer:

42186139_10155763753331347_2839091876508

His work:

What do you think about this?

16 minutes ago, discohub said:

I think it's rude to share private messages on social media. And before that, it's gross to bring up your sex life in a business conversation.

Totally right on that. 

That "art" is awful. The general work/exhibition on the whole is just terrible 200whfd.jpg200whfd.jpg2mpk6py.jpg

On 9/17/2018 at 2:55 PM, Frank said:

THE UPCOMING MDNA SKIN ADS:

QluXSLO.jpg

xvqc02t.jpg

CSuOtdu.jpg

ByJIOzd.jpg

9F1rpgU.jpg

All of them done in February. And to promote the new device, the beauty roller. The dancers hold it in the audition teasers. And in the white clothes pic, she's holding it.

mdna-skin-in-singapore.jpg

Why does the first picture remind me of her confessions era?? 😁😂

26 minutes ago, Unapologetic-Jay said:

Why does the first picture remind me of her confessions era?? 😁😂

Isn't it pretty much the same as the Girl Gone Wild music video look, the Rebel Heart cover (super deluxe) and the Iconic backdrop video? Her mouth does pretty much the same things in those  ^ ^

The MDNA skin look is giving me VERY hard 90s Madonna. Seriously, the side part is my everything. It frames her face so well.

And the middle part should be put to rest, girl.

She looks so in charge, so macho-fem, SO Madonna. This for me, is back to her roots. So I’m really hoping she incorporates this look into the new era. 

But alas, who knows the type of music she’s been creating. So it might not work. 

Lord have mercy on us all and beam a light down on Madonna to make this fucking era ROCK.

amen. Sister.

OK, tacky for dude to post that, but his art is really cool.  I think he could make for a really incredible album cover/shoot.  Not that any of them are bad, but she hasn't had a truly GREAT album cover since American Life, and I think he could bring some eye-snatchin' bullshit up on this next album cover.  And @Andymad, you're awesome!

18 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

just put Madonna in its there my god it's not rocket science sorry

Alright smuggins.

It's not on Play if you search for it these days. ;)

4 hours ago, OhMadonna said:

I don't know MDNA was pretty badass

Agree - that was a great piece of work (the audio part notwithstanding of course!)

im not a fan of the mdna face line look , i really hope she will have something more timeless and beautiful for the new album cover . i really liked the vogue pictures .

the hardy candy cover is the worst ever !