Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Fontainebleau said:

@Papa DPI hope you're right and that Billboard is indeed out of the picture. I don't think his sound/style is very distinctive. I would be very happy with Mirwais being the only producer. Love him or hate him, at least his sound is very unique and I'm eager to find out how far he can expand his sound after Music and American Life. We remember Confessions for the Stuart Price production, but it was the Mirwais produced Future Lovers that really stood out for me.

I dont agree i think he made her best song in years so i want another 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

then they need to word their articles better in future as it sounded like news and not an observation, they've also spread incorrect rumors in the past too, like all fansites

Where? If you read carefully, you can see it's all observations. Madonna was in studio with Mike Dean, Mirwais and other people mixing the songs, it's not a theory, she posted about it, Mike Dean posted about it (the tweet refering to 'Mix time', hello?!). 

They did not write 'EXCLUSIVE NEWS' or shit gossips like those completely made up duets and release dates. They made observations, whether accurate or not, about M and the collaborators posts, nothing else and nothing less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

then they need to word their articles better in future as it sounded like news and not an observation, they've also spread incorrect rumors in the past too, like all fansites

Exactly. They are notorious for acting like they know it all, and have been for many many years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we discuss how Madonna can work with ANYONE on the music industry. From Rihanna, Coldplay, Kylie Minogue to Sia, Lana Del Rey, Lorde etc (I guess no one of them would've problem working with M), but she decides to work with Quavo or Cardi B?

wendy4

Instread of threating Cher to do a duet together and end the gay community, she's working with Quavo. Like, wtf is she thinking while she's doing this?

wendy4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Can we discuss how Madonna can work with ANYONE on the music industry. From Rihanna, Coldplay, Kylie Minogue to Sia, Lana Del Rey, Lorde etc (I guess no one of them would've problem working with M), but she decides to work with Quavo or Cardi B?

wendy4

Instread of threating Cher to do a duet together and end the gay community, she's working with Quavo. Like, wtf is she thinking while she's doing this?

wendy4

cher said that she wouldnt duet with madonna on ellen ( attention seeking ) she wasn't even asked , Madonna worked with Quavo and Cardi B because they are most likely on her new album , she likes working with people if she enjoys the music they do not if the world will enjoy the music she will make with them - if she likes the sound she will work with them - Madonna has quite a mixed taste in music ...she tends to like to work with people who are under dogs like MIA and hopefully NATHANE ...i wouldn't want her to work with Cher or kylie for that matter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, tricky ricky said:

cher said that she wouldnt duet with madonna on ellen ( attention seeking ) she wasn't even asked , Madonna worked with Quavo and Cardi B because they are most likely on her new album , she likes working with people if she enjoys the music they do not if the world will enjoy the music she will make with them - if she likes the sound she will work with them - Madonna has quite a mixed taste in music ...she tends to like to work with people who are under dogs like MIA and hopefully NATHANE ...i wouldn't want her to work with Cher or kylie for that matter 

I've had it with Cher. Since she specifically said "Not Madonna" when asked by Ellen whom she wants to duet with, I cannot stand her anymore. Anyone can do an album with ABBA covers. All Cher ever does is diss Madonna while taking the easy road. Let Madonna do the trailblazing and work with up-and-coming talent. At least Madonna doesn't have to mention Cher's name to get attention. And to think Madonna insisted on directing the video for the Cher song Dov'e l'amore in 1999. I don't know what kind of grudge Cher holds (perhaps it has something to do with Maripol?), but it's time to drop it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2018 at 10:41 PM, groovyguy said:

Risky Places' is said to list off where the 59-year-old star would like to have sex, including a golf course, church, her father's basement, a cemetery and hip-hop star Kendrick Lamar's bedroom.

The 'Into The Groove' hitmaker is also believed to rap parts of the song.

'Dos Hermano' is partly sung in Spanish and is a slow ballad about two brothers who are separated by immigration laws.

Whilst 'Turn Back Time' is believed to have been co-written with Joe Henry - who last worked with Madonna on 2012's 'Falling Free' - and reportedly sees Madonna reflect on having an abortion when she was young and all the things the child has missed out on.

'Smartgun' tells the story of a black boy who is shot by police, and 'Persistence' features the repeated line: "If you want something, you have to ask for it."

Safe to say this crap "leaked" on Reddit in May 2018 is fake lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fontainebleau said:

I've had it with Cher. Since she specifically said "Not Madonna" when asked by Ellen whom she wants to duet with, I cannot stand her anymore. Anyone can do an album with ABBA covers. All Cher ever does is diss Madonna while taking the easy road. Let Madonna do the trailblazing and work with up-and-coming talent. At least Madonna doesn't have to mention Cher's name to get attention. And to think Madonna insisted on directing the video for the Cher song Dov'e l'amore in 1999. I don't know what kind of grudge Cher holds (perhaps it has something to do with Maripol?), but it's time to drop it.

I like cher hate the abba album she has sort of a love hate relationship with Madonna kinda like elton john either way i really dont think madonna has much to say about either of them nor would she diss them on national tv in a way them two do but in all honesty i do think cher likes Madonna I think elton john likes Madonna I just think they are both kind of fans but wont admit it especially elton ...Cher just does it in a tongue and cheek kind of way but elton he is something else when he rants about madonna ...i cant stand him for that reason comes across like a bully oddly the pair of them have gone on tv and tried to diminish madonna and her talents - elton being the greedy bastard he is is prob jealous she has more money lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.