Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

2 minutes ago, tricky ricky said:

the answer is she has not accused gaga of anything no name was mentioned ...like i said if the shoe fits etc etc ...to troll lady gaga fans is a good thing a lot of them are disgusting freaks i mean 1 even posted to her that madonna wishes she had a born this way ball tour ...i mean isn't that the tour she broke her hip and cancelled and didnt mdna tour totally eclipse it with its takings etc ...they are thick as pig shit and getting brave because gaga has a decent selling soundtrack when really its ariana that is slaying the charts 

15 minutes ago, BringUrLUV said:

Madonna reposting Bianco's post was nothing short of being an immature troll. I seriously do not want to go through this with another album era. The quotes were not all that identical. I'm glad she deleted it.  

why was it being a troll for her to repost something ? she prob deleted it because it was being treated like shade towards gaga when it was never even mentioned ..like i said if the shoe fits 

Guest Seduction Surrender

Can we move the Gaga discussion elsewhere now? It’s bad enough I still have to see her face on TV ads for A Star Is Born.

4 minutes ago, Fontainebleau said:

Why do you want us to fit all these shoes?

im just saying ..its up to others to make the post about gaga if you think it was then i guess that says a lot in itself ...just because a fan said madonna did something first doesnt mean he is attacking gaga ..i didnt see any of you defending madonna when gaga went on radio saying madonna dont write her own songs which was in my opinion not only lies but major shade ..

10 minutes ago, tricky ricky said:

..i didnt see any of you defending madonna when gaga went on radio saying madonna dont write her own songs which was in my opinion not only lies but major shade ..

Excuse me? Who are you to think you know what we do or don't do? And who are you to judge us?

This whole thing is turning into one ludicrous, empty discussion.

3 minutes ago, Fontainebleau said:

Excuse me? Who are you to think you know what we do or don't do? And who are you to judge us?

This whole thing is turning into one ludicrous, empty discussion.

well a few of you are acting like she bloody tagged lady gaga in the post ..she didnt , she reposted something i am just defending madonna in a madonna fan forum 

Why everything Madonna posts on instagram is getting judged by everyone and is considered shade? I can't at some people saying if she should have an instagram account or not. She has and she uses it how the hell she wants to, she's free to post whatever she wants. First of all, she's not shading people without a reason. Gaga said some lies about Madonna too in 2016/17. I remember her saying that Madonna is a "nice lady" but she (Gaga) writes her music, plays instruments, cares about her art etc, while Madonna doesn't. I can't blame Madonna for posting this IG story.

lol3

Second of all. Madonna is spending millions in Malawi each year and people are dragging her EVEN for this. With or without instagram Madonna will get hate, that's just how it is, face it. Isn't IG the problem. The biggest problem is that she's a 60 years old woman, and still not scared to express her opinion. If she was younger, the young twitter/instagram bitchy stans wouldn't have a problem with her. Most of them stan only the image and nothing else.

lol3

By the way, I can't blame only my generation for being mean tho. I've seen 30+ years old people being vile to Madonna without a reason. Have you ever visited a Madonna article in Daily Mail? Well go in one now and read the comments. Tell me how you feel about them.

lol3

8 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

By the way, I can't blame only my generation for being mean tho. I've seen 30+ years old people being vile to Madonna without a reason. Have you ever visited a Madonna article in Daily Mail? Well go in one now and read the comments. Tell me how you feel about them.

lol3

ive read them ,..madonna is loved and hated that is true but a woman that enjoys pushing peoples buttons this is bound to happen ..i really do not think she is bothered by it i do hope she does not read her instagram comments she does have a lot of fans defending her on instagram including me but not only will gaga fans attack her but they will pose as madonna fans or create profiles and comment lol ...its quite extreme she obviously is pushing the buttons of them 

10 hours ago, deathproof said:

It wasn't just a video of her lol. It had text, throwing a dig at another pop star.

i never heard of this gaga meme its supposed to be referencing and im 99% sure Madonna doesnt know either,

It was probably an oops moment, shes had a few in there... im sure she has no interest in talking about or referencing gaga. and please comparing this fake feud with bette and joan.... both were legends so its completely different.

6 minutes ago, Fighter said:

i never heard of this gaga meme its supposed to be referencing and im 99% sure Madonna doesnt know either,

It was probably an oops moment, shes had a few in there... im sure she has no interest in talking about or referencing gaga. and please comparing this fake feud with bette and joan.... both were legends so its completely different.

I think it was a oops moment actually and again it did not mention lady gaga while gaga actually does mention madonna in her rants etc etc 

It's a blunder, simple as that. If she knows about the meme, she's a spiteful troll. If she doesn't, it just proves how far removed from pop culture she is at this point. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, and yet again, it wouldn't kill her to use that social media the way it's supposed to be and look at a meme from time to time. I wouldn't be surprised if Lola or Rocco gave her the signal to take it down.

1 minute ago, Future Lover said:

It's a blunder, simple as that. If she knows about the meme, she's a spiteful troll. If she doesn't, it just proves how far removed from pop culture she is at this point. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, and yet again, it wouldn't kill her to use that social media the way it's supposed to be and look at a meme from time to time. I wouldn't be surprised if Lola or Rocco gave her the signal to take it down.

why would it be spiteful ? am i missing something here ? do you think her saying born this way was reductive was spiteful too because if anything it got the gaga fans picking up a dictionary and reading