Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

I don't like Anitta's music style like many of the Brazilians fans here, but I do admire her career and how she managed to earn the success and status she has now. She's a symbol of woman empowerment (and this is not an opinon made by me, a white gay man, but shared by most of my girl friends indeed, those people who fight everyday against sexism the same way we fight against homophobia) and this achievement of hers is icing on the cake for her career and for what she represents.

I am really happy for Anitta and I will wait for the song to be released (if it survives the final cut-off) to form an opinion about this featuring. I cannot make a judgement based only on speculations and without listening to even a mere clip.

And about Madonna's choices regarding M14, she is The Queen, she has nothing to prove and I am really happy too with all the unexpected musical directions she is giving to it. And, like she herself said back then, she's doing the album she wants to do, not the one the world wants to listen (not necessarily using these words, but with this meaning).

I honestly don't know what to say. We don't know much about Anitta here in Italy, but I have to say I didn't like the songs that were posted here. She may fight fir women rights, the videos I saw seemed very embarassing. I don't understand how someone can compare her with the class, the musical quality, the voice and even the international fame of Justin, who is so great. The comparison with MIA fits better imo.

What we have to accept is that we don't know anything about this album. Is it finished? Is she reworking things? Did she start all over again? Nakhane, Billboard, the children choir, Anitta and Maluma, Dino Santiago, the ghost of Mirwais, Starrah. No sense. Caos or perfection, we have to wait and see.

Or maybe Anita was just the one who won the auction! :laughing:

But still, I also realise that this Portuguese trend seems to grow. If you listen to Marco Mengoni's new album, it's all about Fado and Portuguese music: once again, someone is coming first, and I wouldn't like Madonna to look like following a trend...

3 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

Oh... Brazilfan...!

Well it is not brazillian fan. It is Fan of Brazil. hehe LOL

Well, there's some members with some peculiar usernames here so we never know.  :laughing:

I thinks a lot of people freak out and hate about this Annita whatever girl news because people can see her music videos. I mean I also did research some of her music at youtube and It feels like reductive. 

What I'm trying to saying is Madonna surely can features young musicians and I'm not opposite about it. For example I can't even remember name but there's rumor going around about Madonna's new album gonna features these Portuguese musicians. I mean they are practically nobody but I kinda like it because it give me hope that Madonna will bring to her fans with "NEW SOUND"!! So I really like that news.

But this Annita whatever girl's music is just so average to me. Average trash hip hop? I thinks that it makes people freak out. You know what I'm trying to saying. It feels like she is just reductive version of Nicki Minaj? Only different thing is this girl sing with Portuguese language?

Guest Seduction Surrender
7 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

MadonnaNation members being toxic? Shocked.

:07:

Most members in that forum degrade other female artists in the most disgusting ways imaginable.

Resultado de imagem para it sickens me gif

Anyways, I’m excited to hear some new Madonna music at last.

A8D9707F-38F1-4356-9B20-A47DF17FB106.gif

2 hours ago, Seduction Surrender said:

Anyways, I’m excited to hear some new Madonna music at last.

The worst thing left to happen is to name the album Magic. Hope the title will be nice, at least we will stream fancy titles instead of songs named Unapologetic Bitch.

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

The worst thing left to happen is to name the album Magic. Hope the title will be nice, at least we will stream fancy titles instead of songs named Unapologetic Bitch.

I think the title "Magic" has a nice ting to it. Can't wait. :D

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

Because 'Music' was an amazing album title indeed :kitty:

9 hours ago, Papa DP said:

As it should be

Everyone is entitled to disliking any artist. Taste is subjective after all. However, most of the members in that website specifically tear down other female artists by either slut shaming them relentlessly, or mocking their physical traits. They complain about the press, as well as the public, often discriminating Madonna in a similar fashion, while they themselves frequently resort to the same ruthless tactics to belittle countless women in the music industry. It’s exceedingly vile and it reeks of double standards.

Anyway, we’re going off-topic. Spread kindness, not hate. 😘

4 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

I think it's pretty obvious that Magic is the title at the this point

As far as Anita... Madonna's album is already done. Mike D Veggie Burger Weed Smoker is/has already mixed the album the house down. The photo caption said they "ran into each other" in the studio. If she did ANYTHING on Madonna's album it was very very small and she most definitely didn't have any part in the actual music. So going through Anita's catalogue isn't bring us any closer to Madonna's vision. 

8 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

I suspect that Magic is simply a hashtag, as in she’s “creating magic” in the studio.

2 hours ago, MonsterOfFame said:

I really hope whoever does the mastering of the songs on this album does a better job than on Rebel Heart. All the songs were mixed as if they were flat and dampened the emotion.

The same person  who mixed Rebel Heart, Mike Dean.

8 minutes ago, Bel said:

The same person  who mixed Rebel Heart, Mike Dean.

Ugh. Am I the only one who feels this way? Such a shame because Madonna's instrumentals are some of the best!

She needs to get Serban Ghenea to do it. Every song he does pops out of the speakers.