Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

2 minutes ago, Jj Enrique said:

Ok... I’ve already been promoting the heck outta “Dark Ballet”. Today I made us dance to “The WHOLE Erotica” album. I may audition for her. I been working working!!! Would be a dream. 

practice makes perfect! 

E4E9C339-B819-4E36-B11C-8F6EE796559B.jpeg

That's amazing 💜 It would be cool if you auditioned for Madonna

8 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

I want to! I’m gonna keep my eyes open for next auditions. After being military for ten years, it’s time to do something rather fun with the same determination! 

8 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

Guest Seduction Surrender
8 minutes ago, Jj Enrique said:

Ok... I’ve already been promoting the heck outta “Dark Ballet”. Today I made us dance to “The WHOLE Erotica” album. I may audition for her. I been working working!!! Would be a dream. 

practice makes perfect! 

E4E9C339-B819-4E36-B11C-8F6EE796559B.jpeg

Me simultaneously winking and gasping at this picture:

tumblr_pjli4zMPT41w48wlho1_540.gif

3 minutes ago, Seduction Surrender said:

Me simultaneously winking and gasping at this picture:

Ha! We all gonna be friends and love eachother as Madonna boos😂😆🙌🏽🥰 Let’s make this community solid and optimistic! All love!!!!

6 minutes ago, Jj Enrique said:

Ha! We all gonna be friends and love eachother as Madonna boos😂😆🙌🏽🥰 Let’s make this community solid and optimistic! All love!!!!

Affirmative, cutie.

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

I think when you shoot from the front facing camera on an iPhone, the image is always reversed

See a regular ol' human I'd understand but this is an iconic pop star wearing merch obviously for promotional purposes. I guess its reassuring she posts selfies like everyone else with no retouches...?

3 hours ago, rescueme said:

It's a small request that will no doubt fall on deaf ears but please can we stop using acronyms for Madonna's albums. You type BS, I see Bull Shit. You type IB, I see Irritable Bowel. It takes me forever to catch up on posts as I spend far too much time trying to work out what people are actually talking about :thinker:

Its just easier to abbreviate.  Sometimes we need a lil clarification (BS= bedtime story or beautiful stranger) but that's rare cuz there's usually context.  You'll get the abbreviations soon enough.

Alok, a popular brazilian DJ has confirmed a collaboration with Anitta and said that the song will feature two international stars.

It will be released in May 2019. "It was better than expected! What we used to be with just two, was a lot better with four big names, I can not believe how good it was and the reach that this work can take. I can not wait to tell you more about it and I'm really excited, "he revealed.

https://www.eonline.com/br/news/996150/alok-confirma-parceria-com-anitta-e-diz-que-hit-envolve-dois-cantores-internacionais#photo-757257

Madonna and Maluma? 🤔

5 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Alok, a popular brazilian DJ has confirmed a collaboration with Anitta and said that the song will feature two international stars.

It will be released in May 2019. "It was better than expected! What we used to be with just two, was a lot better with four big names, I can not believe how good it was and the reach that this work can take. I can not wait to tell you more about it and I'm really excited, "he revealed.

https://www.eonline.com/br/news/996150/alok-confirma-parceria-com-anitta-e-diz-que-hit-envolve-dois-cantores-internacionais#photo-757257

Madonna and Maluma? 🤔

i actually think this could be whats happened ...why not feature in a hit song before you drop a album especially if thats what she thinks will be this albums target audience and maluma did like her post with anitta 

53 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Madonna and Maluma? 🤔

If this is true, we can like it or not [the song i mean], but IT'S GONNA BE HUGEEEEEEEEEE.

45 minutes ago, Frank said:

If this is true, we can like it or not [the song i mean], but IT'S GONNA BE HUGEEEEEEEEEE.

Took the words right out of my mouth. If this foursome collaboration is indeed real, then it'll increase Madonna's streaming numbers. That being said, what matters the most is the quality.

10 minutes ago, Seduction Surrender said:

Took the words right out of my mouth. If this foursome collaboration is indeed real, then it'll increase Madonna's streaming numbers. That being said, what matters the most is the quality.

I don't think it will boost that much her streams if she's a feature. The biggest boost will come if she's the main singer, that's how people will go to her page to stream the song and maybe discover her rest discography. If Annita is the main artist, they will go to her page to hear the song, not M's.

Just think how many times you click the feature name when you hear a song on Spotify, not many times.

2 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

I don't think it will boost that much her streams if she's a feature. The biggest boost will come if she's the main singer, that's how people will go to her page to stream the song and maybe discover her rest discography. If Annita is the main artist, they will go to her page to hear the song, not M's.

Just think how many times you click the feature name when you hear a song on Spotify, not many times.

Oh shit, you're totally right. This would explain why the other day when I stumbled upon X-Tina's page on Spotify, I was surprised by the fact she has a total of 16M monthly listeners when her last 3 albums underperformed beyond measure. That is until I noticed that Say Something, a song in which she was the main feature, has close to half a billion listens.

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Madonna and Maluma? 🤔

I hope this isn't Madonna related. With so many features, it sound like a mess. I would rather Madonna feat. BTS, than four different  basic local artists.

Anyway, this article seems to talk about that Alok guy and his work that will features other artists.

On 12/13/2018 at 12:46 AM, tricky ricky said:

but thats your opinion some may think kate bushes albums were rubbish etc ... she takes huge breaks between albums madonna is contracted to release albums and like i said while not the worse thing ever her hard candy and mdna prob did lack inspiration and were more a obligation however the two tours she did put her heart into unlike kate who hardly ever tours so which would you prefer .. tours or albums?

Albums.

RH tour wasn't that flawless. 

And Kate Bush did Before The Dawn show in 2014, which was praised by critics.  Too bad it isn't released on DVD.

On 12/13/2018 at 12:47 AM, tricky ricky said:

red shoes sucked by the way 

It is one of her weakest, but I love it. Even that album had so many  fantastic ideas and melodies that many girls would kill for.

On 12/13/2018 at 1:14 AM, tricky ricky said:

madonna could if she wanted to create a album like ray of light or confessions ,she can still make songs like the songs on ray of light ,,messiah and falling free come to mind ..i just dont think she wants too .. 

Could she? Honestly, I want a proof.

Madonna did a lot of tacky songs on latest albums and she dares to call Cherish tacky.  Messiah was so boring and more in style of Evita music.

After HC and MDNA, RH was an improvement. And there was less garbage on it, which is  a good  sign for upcoming music.

How much information is incorrect. Sometimes I think the North Americans live in a bubble and are unaware of the potential sales giant out there.

1. Anitta is "so irrelevant" that her numbers of views on Youtube are scary (nor do all of Madonna's videos come together). She is closing another partner with Clean Bandit. He has participated in partnerships with Iggy Azealia (You know), J. Balvin (Greatest Latin name at the moment), Alesso (Big name in electronic music), Poo Bear and several partnerships with South American artists, part of his initial strategy, as well as it was with Shakira.
2. Alok has been voted several times as the best DJ and producer in Brazil (for those who do not know, Brazil is a reference in EDM).
Check out more about the guy here:

https://www.instagram.com/alok/?hl=en

Some ALOK videos: