Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

4 hours ago, Bel said:

We've been talking about Nakhane i believe since, if i'm not mistaken, june/ july. There was never a talk about Bad Bunny except people making fun of the Maluma rumors ( september), from that moment on they started to talk: why not Bad Bunny or J Balvin...

Bad Bunny is a true artist in comparison to Muluma, who only has sexy videos. Bad Bunny has great lyrics and is politically edgy as well.

3 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Not a hater, darling. Unless if you consider disliking a part of an artist discography = hater. I don't think anyone here hates the Confessions Tour or Erotica or any of the good stuff. Keep stalking me on other forums! And start using capital letters and punctuation already, God.

Anyway, new album talk... Some great signs, some worrying signs. It could go either way. No matter the songs themselves, I'd love well produced vocals, and a lot of care with the sound design.

it was a question ...i'm just yet to read anything positive from you about her new album and you just come across like your'e moaning and shes not hanging out with the fat jew he just worked with her on her mdna skin promotion if you dont like it dont buy it dont listen to it dont watch it ...ill type how i want to type thanks ...GOD ..youre on ignore i cant deal with your boring posts sorry 

50 minutes ago, Papa DP said:

Bad Bunny is a true artist in comparison to Muluma, who only has sexy videos. Bad Bunny has great lyrics and is politically edgy as well.

I know nothing about Maluma, Bad Bunny or J Balvin, i was just answering your question, the fans started to talk about him.

5 hours ago, Bel said:

There was never a talk about Bad Bunny except people making fun of the Maluma rumors ( september), from that moment on they started to talk: why not Bad Bunny or J Balvin...

Madonna has been liking Maluma( she calls him rubia) and Anitta posts, but nothing from Bad Bunny or J Balvin so far.

What we need is an official update.

All this speculation and name-dropping isn't doing us any good. Throwing names like Bad Bunny and J. Balvin into the mix is nothing but confusing and it's triggering bitter debates. It's a shame to read how people here are annoying one another, just because we are left in the dark. Unfortunately, speculation is all we have at this point and I don't think the rest of december will be any different.

I just wish Madonna's team would give us something, like a definitive tracklist, producer credits, a list of names of artists who are indeed featuring on M14, or some clarity concerning the collaboration with Anitta. It would do us all some good.

I think I‘ve already said this 100 pages ago but official updates will likely not make the debates much better. People are opinionated and have a false sense of courage online. I don’t think they would be as disrespectful in real life, in the way they express themselves. 

What we need is to be patient. 

36 minutes ago, Fontainebleau said:

All this speculation and name-dropping isn't doing us any good. Throwing names like Bad Bunny and J. Balvin into the mix is nothing but confusing and it's triggering bitter debates. It's a shame to read how people here are annoying one another, just because we are left in the dark. Unfortunately, speculation is all we have at this point and I don't think the rest of december will be any different.

I just wish Madonna's team would give us something, like a definitive tracklist, producer credits, a list of names of artists who are indeed featuring on M14, or some clarity concerning the collaboration with Anitta. It would do us all some good.

they wont sadly ...this is madonnas choice to keep it all secret especially as she was so furious with the leaks of previous works ...

M14 will be amazing everyone, remember it’s Madonna, our Queen who is creating it! Let’s all relax and get excited that she has something to share. 

Remember to stay open minded about new ideas- that’s what true Madonna lovers do! We know what reinvention and evolution really is! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

2 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

I didn't. I know she will follow the Like a Prayer tactic, but instead of condoms she will give free MDNA rollers with M14.

burn1

I doubt that. She needs another tour under her belt to afford that inclusion. Mama’s gotta pay dem bills

11 hours ago, Fontainebleau said:

Nothing you mentioned is anyone's fault except for the impatient fans. I'm loving the wait. It's incredibly exciting.

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Nothing you mentioned is anyone's fault except for the impatient fans. I'm loving the wait. It's incredibly exciting.

And will be worth the wait. What’s the rush anyway. M knows what’s she wants and when. Not our choice. Only hers. 

What I think we will sure get as this month ends though is either comforting words about soon and about her being grateful or the album's title/ cover and maybe the month of release. Or both. She has to give that long detailed post on Instagram of what's to come next year, don't you think?

3 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

What I think we will sure get as this month ends though is either comforting words about soon and about her being grateful or the album's title/ cover and maybe the month of release. Or both. She has to give that long detailed post on Instagram of what's to come next year, don't you think?

I honestly don't know... I don't even know, if the album is ready yet.

anitta and maluma and madonna will release the song they have recorded in january possibly giving madonna a bit of buzz before she releases her solo work 

first single in febuary ..performance at grammys possibly - should we take bets 

she will give us some info at christmas week 

these are all just guesses

13 hours ago, Andymad said:

I asked for the beauty roller in rose gold. Although I’m sure my bf will look at it and think a regular big ol silicone dong will suffice... #choices

Well it's really only useful as a dildo... the thing is bogus. It's not gonna make you look beautiful -- not that YOU need to be made beautiful anyway, stud. :05: