Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

3 hours ago, tricky ricky said:

anitta and maluma and madonna will release the song they have recorded in january possibly giving madonna a bit of buzz before she releases her solo work 

first single in febuary ..performance at grammys possibly - should we take bets 

she will give us some info at christmas week 

these are all just guesses

I want her to perform at Grammys but I don't think she can perform whenever she wants. I mean, nominated artists have to perform more than someone who isn't nominated.

3 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

I want her to perform at Grammys but I don't think she can perform whenever she wants. I mean, nominated artists have to perform more than someone who isn't nominated.

I think rules changed now? She performed Living For Love with no nomination? :) 

22 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I was thinking about this, do you think she will play with the typo as the first and the last letter of MagiC are the initials of her name and family name ? As she doesn't put her name on her album covers anymote this way we would have M C. Just an idea...

But we don't even know if the album will be called MAGIC or not... And her tagging it all the time could mean it will... Or not. Maybe she's just proud of the magic she's created in the studio with her Disco God...

42 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I was thinking about this, do you think she will play with the typo as the first and the last letter of MagiC are the initials of her name and family name ? As she doesn't put her name on her album covers anymote this way we would have M C. Just an idea...

She should save that family name thing for her "last" album. Pretty Dramatic to have the first one named madonna and the last ciccone 😁

10 hours ago, remixed224 said:

Those idiots knew which one would be the most watched moment/performance of the entire show :sad: They'd probably love to have her perform again

17 hours ago, tricky ricky said:

anitta and maluma and madonna will release the song they have recorded in january possibly giving madonna a bit of buzz before she releases her solo work 

first single in febuary ..performance at grammys possibly - should we take bets 

she will give us some info at christmas week 

these are all just guesses

If she has Maluma and Anitta featured on her first single she will easily get a top ten hit. The problem is Maluma has lost his edge and popularity recently (along with Cardi B. and the dead Nicki Minage) and Bad Bunny is beating him on charts now.

2 hours ago, Papa DP said:

If she has Maluma and Anitta featured on her first single she will easily get a top ten hit. The problem is Maluma has lost his edge and popularity recently (along with Cardi B. and the dead Nicki Minage) and Bad Bunny is beating him on charts now

She will get a top 10 easily with someone who has lost his popularity?

Ariana released a song in June with Nicki that didn't do well either #89 "The Night is Coming". 

Give me Nicki over Cardi any day tbh.

18 hours ago, remixed224 said:

Plus, she’s Madonna. She will garner attention in some manner or form and they know it. The Brits would have her back just for another accident to maybe happen. Her fall attracted more attention to the Brits than anything else that night. 

22 minutes ago, Bel said:

This was shared by Robster on madonnanation:

" Okay, so... Some info I got from someone apparently in the know. It's not world shocking information, but interesting nonetheless and time will tell how trustworthy this info really is, but I decided to share it regardless. If only for us all to have something to discuss during the holidays:

• Do not expect anything in 2018.
  • Official info will begin to be shared little by little in the first weeks of January.
  • At the moment the definitive track listing is not done yet.
  • She really put her heart and soul into this album. No fillers here.
  • "Killers" is indeed a killer track.
  • She didn't play it safe. She took risks musically and he really means RISKS. Some of the tracks people will be like "WOW, what is that?!" At first listen. Of course a couple of tracks are less innovative, more commercial. But even those are top notch.
  • Some tracks you can't compare to any other music out there really, at least not that he knows of.
  • The only thing is that it's not a very cohesive album as a whole. But the tracks are so out of this world that you couldn't care less about cohesiveness. but according to him, the album is not messy (as he thinks "Rebel Heart" was).
  • It's no secret that there will be Latino influences on the album so to a certain extent people who love tracks like "Spanish Lesson" will be happy. But of course the Latino tracks do not sound like "Spanish Lesson". They are way better. The influences on this album are incredible.
  • In his opinion, this is her best album since COADF.

Don't shoot the messenger..."

Hey, give me Impressive Instant and Spanish Lessons and I’ll be floored. 

8 hours ago, Papa DP said:

If she has Maluma and Anitta featured on her first single she will easily get a top ten hit. The problem is Maluma has lost his edge and popularity recently (along with Cardi B. and the dead Nicki Minage) and Bad Bunny is beating him on charts now.

i dont think her single i think it will just be a single by them three , i think its a good plan to release a single with these two especially when her new music will prob appeal more to the people who listen to that kind of music ..just a guess but if this is the case i think its a good move 

2 hours ago, Bel said:

This was shared by Robster on madonnanation:

" Okay, so... Some info I got from someone apparently in the know. It's not world shocking information, but interesting nonetheless and time will tell how trustworthy this info really is, but I decided to share it regardless. If only for us all to have something to discuss during the holidays:

• Do not expect anything in 2018.
  • Official info will begin to be shared little by little in the first weeks of January.
  • At the moment the definitive track listing is not done yet.
  • She really put her heart and soul into this album. No fillers here.
  • "Killers" is indeed a killer track.
  • She didn't play it safe. She took risks musically and he really means RISKS. Some of the tracks people will be like "WOW, what is that?!" At first listen. Of course a couple of tracks are less innovative, more commercial. But even those are top notch.
  • Some tracks you can't compare to any other music out there really, at least not that he knows of.
  • The only thing is that it's not a very cohesive album as a whole. But the tracks are so out of this world that you couldn't care less about cohesiveness. but according to him, the album is not messy (as he thinks "Rebel Heart" was).
  • It's no secret that there will be Latino influences on the album so to a certain extent people who love tracks like "Spanish Lesson" will be happy. But of course the Latino tracks do not sound like "Spanish Lesson". They are way better. The influences on this album are incredible.
  • In his opinion, this is her best album since COADF.

Don't shoot the messenger..."

lets hope so as COAD was M AT HER BEST!!!! (IN MY OPINION) 

I mean, yeah, take these rumours with a grain of salt. But all in all these “rumours” sound very positive. Madonna doesn’t do cohesive very well lately imho, so that’s no shocker. However I DO believe she’s poured her heart into this album, keeping it V secret. I don’t know these names ppl are dropping she’s supposedly working with, and I think that’s a good thing. I’m so eager to see what direction she goes in. Time will tell. Praying for something Latin/Deeper and Deeper feels.

6 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I mean, yeah, take these rumours with a grain of salt. But all in all these “rumours” sound very positive. Madonna doesn’t do cohesive very well lately imho, so that’s no shocker. However I DO believe she’s poured her heart into this album, keeping it V secret. I don’t know these names ppl are dropping she’s supposedly working with, and I think that’s a good thing. I’m so eager to see what direction she goes in. Time will tell. Praying for something Latin/Deeper and Deeper feels.

LATIN/DEEPER? hell yeah!