Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

58 minutes ago, Bel said:

She would have to play more than 6 songs on a festival like Glastonbury, at least 15 songs.

I wish M did proper promos like Kylie. And before people start screaming in anger, what I mean is that I would love it to be like intimate BBC concerts, Spotify sessions and one hour interviews watching memorabilia or old clips and commenting.

How cool that M. is following Sevdaliza! She's born in Iran, but moved to Holland when she was still very young. Being Dutch myself I know her music and it's quite good. A bit like Portishead and Björk. Not only does Sevdaliza speak Persian and Dutch, she also speaks Portugese. It would be great if she was to feature on M14!

12 minutes ago, Bel said:

More info by Robster: 

" Some more info from my source. Again, I have no way to verify this information as of yet, so take this for what it is at the moment. We'll know early january if the source was true in his statements as he said that in the first few weeks of january we would be getting some official news!

• Don't worry about the features on the new album. They are hot and really bring something to the tracks.
  • He really stressed the fact that she really did the album her own way this time. This is her vision and she put her heart and soul in to it.
  • Some song titles on the board that we saw in the picture/video from the recording studio were working titles, and some are the real titles.
  • "Beautiful game" is still there, but not with the same title. It's not going to be a single though. It has never been considered to be the lead single.
  • It's a very positive album. Not many angry songs. She's in a place in her life where she feels good inside, with her children being the joy of her life. She doesnt need a man for the sake of it and you can feel it in the new music.
  • Some tracks are perfect for the summer."

This is just the info that I needed. It seems M14 is really going to blow our minds. I shall wait patiently... :)

24 minutes ago, Bel said:
  • "Beautiful game" is still there, but not with the same title. It's not going to be a single though. It has never been considered to be the lead single.
  • It's a very positive album. Not many angry songs. She's in a place in her life where she feels good inside, with her children being the joy of her life. She doesnt need a man for the sake of it and you can feel it in the new music.

Great news about Beautiful game :party:

We knew by now that she was trolling us with it as a forthcoming single in May...

So is it going to be Dark Balket?

I wonder why the insider has nothing to say about the tour...

1 hour ago, Fontainebleau said:

This is just the info that I needed. It seems M14 is really going to blow our minds. I shall wait patiently... :)

Same ! I am feeling very excited ... there were 2 artists I found this year that blew my mind ...

Nakhane and Sevdaliza ! And now both of them are part of this area s buzz ... I am ready for it !

1 hour ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

The fact Maluma is apparently on her record. :Madonna039:

Well, if he’s eager to please her like it seemed during the VMAs when they met back stage, then he will do a good job. He’s not dealing with some thirty second model. It’s Madonna. 

4 hours ago, Bel said:

More info by Robster: 

" Some more info from my source. Again, I have no way to verify this information as of yet, so take this for what it is at the moment. We'll know early january if the source was true in his statements as he said that in the first few weeks of january we would be getting some official news!

• Don't worry about the features on the new album. They are hot and really bring something to the tracks.
  • He really stressed the fact that she really did the album her own way this time. This is her vision and she put her heart and soul in to it.
  • Some song titles on the board that we saw in the picture/video from the recording studio were working titles, and some are the real titles.

I need this so much

7 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Btw it's been almost a week she didn't show her. No insta pic no insta storie... it almost never happen. Maybe new haircut for the album photoshoot, or new face procedure lol

I think this is possible. Probably a shoot for M14. 

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I wish M did proper promos like Kylie. And before people start screaming in anger, what I mean is that I would love it to be like intimate BBC concerts, Spotify sessions and one hour interviews watching memorabilia or old clips and commenting.

Those are great ideas. 

I assume by "BBC concert" you mean televised concert.

Madonna commenting stuff from her past would be so interesting, especially if we would get some new information like planned singles and other projects  that never happen.

2 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

The fact Maluma is apparently on her record. :Madonna039:

Imagine Madonna serving a song on Vogue level and then there is Maluma's unnecessary part on it. :whipping:

4 hours ago, Bel said:

No songs about darkness? :bothered:

Madonna's latest best songs have always been darker in comparison to lighter songs. 

4 minutes ago, luckystar said:

All this new info about "album being great" and "features being great" is simply subjective.

Hmm, not really. DrownedMadonna had no problem stating their distaste  for certain RH demos on their site in the summer of 2014 (specifically Holy Water and Bitch I’m ).

I happen to love those songs, but can totally see why some fans may not like them and have a strong distaste for them. Totally understandable.

6 hours ago, Bel said:

More info by Robster: 

I miss Robster - I remember him from the 2000-1 madonnarama forum.

He gave me a fischerspooner album mp3 back in the day

does he post in a forum/somewhere!

btw hes a great sketcher designer!

26 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Hmm, not really. DrownedMadonna had no problem stating their distaste  for certain RH demos on their site in the summer of 2014 (specifically Holy Water and Bitch I’m ).

I happen to love those songs, but can totally see why some fans may not like them and have a strong distaste for them. Totally understandable.

As far as I remember that site only shared descriptions of songs and some lyrics. It didn't say a certain song was bad. It was us fans who thought they were trolling because lyrics of songs like Illuminati were too stupid to be true.

Just because that insider doesn't express dislike, doesn't mean it can't be subjective.

Anyway, we will judge the album, when she drops it. So far, too many great things are promised and it is hard to believe that Madonna and her team suddenly want to make everything perfect for fans, because they apparently know what we bitched about during last eras. I take certain things with a grain of salt.

10 minutes ago, Dark Ballet said:

Does anyone know is this Robster guy a reliable source?   He's currently posting this the Madonnanation forum.

He also posts on Pop Justice.

I assume that he actually knows a person who told him those things and probably even more, but Robster doesn't want to reveal everything.