Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

2 hours ago, Papa DP said:

The bottom line is that Madonna looks and acts like she’s in her 20s. Most young people think she is in her 20s as well. I think she can do it.

i wouldnt go as far as say she looks 20 lol ...but she would love that compliment ...I dont think she acts 20 either or are you talking about the "bitch im madonna " video in which she did act 20 years old 

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

There are much more tidbits on ATRL.

New tour is coming in September/October, which'll kick off in Europe. Tickets on sale in February?

New album - 12 tracks. Beautiful Game will be on the deluxe version.

It is  a good thing to start a tour at that time, so she can focus more on promotion of the album.

If the album will feature Latino influence, besides African, I assume she might consider to perform Latino flavored songs like Spanish Eyes and maybe WTG again on her next tour. LIB would be a boring choice.

I wouldn't be surprised if she brings back Spanish Lesson, especially if the new album has something similar, but better. :whipping:

Well, I suppose many of us hope that  from now on she will have better songs than Spanish Lesson to sing in the Latino section!! As for Spanish Lesson, as much as I'd love to hear it, she is only choosing classic songs from her back repertoire, and she has a lot of more famous ballads...

11 hours ago, Enrico said:

Honestly, I hope we can have info and material #soon, because I feel like dying...

tumblr_m4vgfbhoXJ1rwed6to1_400.gif

I also hope the tour will start in the summer, so I'll have more time to move...

To be honest, I really hope that we don't have any information until she release new music.

You know I'm really tired of her "post too much information at instagram era."

So I really love this new era. we just got the word "Magic" and some random artist name.

Thank god!

And I'm started thinking about hashtag "Magic".  maybe that's not a name of single or album.

She just use that hashtag because she really need magic at this time.

LOL

54 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

To be honest, I really hope that we have any information until she release new music.

You know I'm really tired of her "post too much information at instagram era."

So I really love this new era. we just got the word "Magic" and some random artist name.

Thank god!

And I'm started thinking about hashtag "Magic".  maybe that's not a name of single or album.

She just use that hashtag because she really need magic at this time.

LOL

magic will be its theme 

I think I heard someone think they heard someone say that someone thinks that somebody else thought that they heard but another one saw a hashtag following a post in a magic african brazilian latino electronica universe that madonna, exclusive news hey, is releasing an album, like, soon.

merry christmas

3 hours ago, tricky ricky said:

merry christmas madonna fans xx has anybody noticed her birthday speech was filmed as well as the met gala ..do we think that perhaps we will get a netflix special ...

Birthday speech?

6 hours ago, tricky ricky said:

merry christmas madonna fans xx has anybody noticed her birthday speech was filmed as well as the met gala ..do we think that perhaps we will get a netflix special ...

I think M is documenting everything at this point. This guy has been filming all her trips to Africa too. One can only hope there's some studio footage as well. 

And just a thought I had last night...

If Madonna, a 60 year old woman is working with this Mykki Blanco, Im sorry this bitch is the definition of fuckin cool. 

after watching and listening to him and seeing that video of the possible Music Video producer... Im convinced she is coming for us ...AND 👏🏽ALL👏🏽 OF👏🏽 DEM.