Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

5 hours ago, tricky ricky said:

It is not confirmed but about a year ago she did go to a meeting with netflix big wigs but that was all we heard .......

This special is about her birthday event. Not the album.

8 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Does anyone else feel... weird with the rumor that says Madonna sings in Portuguese?

Not really she's done it heaps in the past:

...and two that she has performed live...

Probably more 

On 12/27/2018 at 7:06 AM, angelamanda623 said:

That's exactly why I haven't been on this site as much as I had been previously.  I'm afraid that I will find too much information.  But then when it's there, at least for me it can be irresistible!  

Frankly, I am dying to be surprised.  

That's What I'm talking about! 

We need surprise!!

12 hours ago, tricky ricky said:

they would have had to sign something so they could not speak about the album and if they did madonna would hunt them down and kill them and their family- madonnas security surrounding this album has been good ...so far 

Madonna going cersei for the new era LOL

23 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Does anyone else feel... weird with the rumor that says Madonna sings in Portuguese? I don't want a song to be in a language I don't understand. :dead:She sang one song in different language on Ray Of Light but that was matching well the album. I don't know about this one.:dead:

Good grief...

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Has anyone mentioned this yet?

7740-CA17-141-C-42-DB-BCDD-67345-E6-C5-B

Yesterday was "Day of the Innocents" (I don't know how if that's how it's called in other countries), which is like April's Fool but for everyone around the world.

Don't believe anything that you read yesterday if it's coming from outside the US.

Does anyone else feel... weird with the rumor that says Madonna sings in Portuguese? I don't want a song to be in a language I don't understand. :dead:She sang one song in different language on Ray Of Light but that was matching well the album. I don't know about this one.:dead:

x2

12 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

x2

I think it will fit perfectly. If Ray of Light can do it, then Magic can too. :D

55 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

x2

I don't mind a foreign language. I don't always pay attention even to lyrics in English. There are many songs in French I like.

When it comes to Madonna's new album, I would like Spanish instead of Portuguese. I am not fond of Portuguese that much, no offense to anyone. But it is also similar to Spanish.

I think one song completely in Portuguese and another one with some parts in Portuguese won't hurt.

I am thrilled about a song in Portuguese! I wish she would do a whole album in another language. It would sound beautiful and be respectful of another culture's communication. 

So many people in the world have had to sing songs in English. Why when their language is beautiful? If English speaking people do not understand it than they can "look it up." 

1 hour ago, KaitoXD said:

I think it will fit perfectly. If Ray of Light can do it, then Magic can too. :D

Ray of Light had a song in different language that followed the theme of the album, fits well. Plus it was a kinda unknown language. I just can't imagine a song fully in Portuguese with Mirwais production... Imagine Impressive Instant in Portuguese, or Die Nother Day, or Music. Portuguese could fit with the Hard Candy sound more, to my ears.

On 12/27/2018 at 10:26 PM, Régine Filange said:

Nem um pouco, vou entender tudo! hahahahahaha beijos

4 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Ray of Light had a song in different language that followed the theme of the album, fits well. Plus it was a kinda unknown language. I just can't imagine a song fully in Portuguese with Mirwais production... Imagine Impressive Instant in Portuguese, or Die Nother Day, or Music. Portuguese could fit with the Hard Candy sound more, to my ears.

Yes it would never fit on an album we have yet to hear and in a country she currently lives in that is it's first language. 

But seriously, we know next to nothing on the album and my feeling is she will only say a few words or lines in Portuguese and not the entire song, if the rumour is even real.

5 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Ray of Light had a song in different language that followed the theme of the album, fits well. Plus it was a kinda unknown language.

What difference does it make whether it's a known or unknown language (whatever that means...)? It's ONE SONG and there's Google translate. :cute: