Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

From MNation 

Mensch mentioned a few weeks back how we shouldn't expect any further news this year but that we should start hearing info in first few weeks of Jan. He has been tight lipped but provided an update. Interesting that Single is in capital letters, I'm guessing first single in January, buzz song for "other" market early Feb ?

5 hours ago, Mensch said:

What I heard has me dizzy. I’m literally nauseous and feeling like I might pass out. I’m sorry I can’t say a SINGLE word or detail but all will be revealed #SOON! 

3 hours ago, Mensch said:

I don’t want you to think it’s today but things are coming much sooner than I anticipated! 

3 hours ago, Mensch said:

It’s def more than just info. 

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

From MNation 

Mensch mentioned a few weeks back how we shouldn't expect any further news this year but that we should start hearing info in first few weeks of Jan. He has been tight lipped but provided an update. Interesting that Single is in capital letters, I'm guessing first single in January, buzz song for "other" market early Feb ?

That could be true.

I expect her to appear at Grammy's and Brit Awards, so it is a good chance to perform new music.

8 hours ago, trance2dance said:

Especially when Mandarin Chinese is the world's top spoken language  😉

Yes, but only in China. I don't count Chinese diaspora all over the world.

It's not like English or Spanish that are spoken and official languages of many countries. Even Portuguese is an official language in several countries.

Well I am not worried at all :cute: I trust that the people here who can speak Portuguese will share the translations of the songs the same way others here have been translating articles about M in all sorts of languages :heart: (grateful)

I just hope the lyrics will be somewhat poetic as in Isaac. A change in language doesn't mean lame party lyrics sound more intricate.

The World Pride headliners are about to be announced in January too so maybe it could be a press release confirming that and the start of the new era like:

”Madonna, named pride ambassador for 2019 will be performing at the closing ceremony in June 30 in New York City, this will be part of the promotion of her new album #Magic to be released in March/April 2019,

along with the new single (ft Anitta) in February”

More teases from MNation

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

My stomach is in knots. I need a few days...

i need to lay down...

interesting that days is now there Could we be getting information sooner than we thought perhaps??

Just now, Brendanlovesu1 said:

^ We haven't heard anything. I pray nothing leaks. I want this to be the era with no leaks. Her stuff has leaked since Ray of Light. Hopefully the RH leaks have made her change her security

the news reports about the portuguese sound and that, doesn't gel with me. I'm also suspicious of working again with Mirwais or someone tried, after the massive flop of Rebel Heart. Makes me think this will be a pandering album like Confessions. 

4 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

the news reports about the portuguese sound and that, doesn't gel with me. I'm also suspicious of working again with Mirwais or someone tried, after the massive flop of Rebel Heart. Makes me think this will be a pandering album like Confessions. 

And here we go again zzzzzz......

3 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Confessions was NOT a pandering album. 

Let's get excited for the new album. 

Come on. We have a brand new era around the corner. 

New Madonna music which we crave, no leaks, Madonna hiring a new PR firm.  It's all coming together beautifully.  We have waited so long so now time to enjoy and get ready for the new era. We deserve this and so does she 

it is a pandering album. 

59 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

The album will be inspired by Portuguese culture and there could be African influences too. This won't be and shouldn't be just simple Portuguese music. Expect edgy electronica with Latino elements.

Mirwais works on it, which is a good thing. 

51 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

it is a pandering album. 

In what way?