Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

4 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Robster has had contacts and inside info dating back to the American Life era, maybe even earlier as well. He also was right about the Met Gala this year. I trust him

I doubt it's the new single. It could be the announcement of the release date of the lead single at most, nothing else. SOON could also mean at the beginning of February, so...

7 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The World Pride headliners are about to be announced in January too so maybe it could be a press release confirming that and the start of the new era like:

”Madonna, named pride ambassador for 2019 will be performing at the closing ceremony in June 30 in New York City, this will be part of the promotion of her new album #Magic to be released in March/April 2019,

along with the new single (ft Anitta) in February”

More teases from MNation

interesting that days is now there Could we be getting information sooner than we thought perhaps??

Should be noted that this NYC's 2019 Pride is not only celebrating 50yrs of Stonewall of course, which has always been the bookmark of gay pride celebrations in the city (and SF) but NYC is also hosting 'World Pride,' the sixth edition, last year it hosted in Madrid. 2 huge events: Stonewall50 / WorldPride 2019’s theme is “Millions of Moments of Pride." Opening / closing ceremonies, the Grand Marshal and who will be performing on what days will ALL be announced the same day in JAN, 19, according to the official website. SAVE this link https://2019-worldpride-stonewall50.nycpride.org/!

It's a sure thing that Madonna will attend the Stonewall 50 Commemoration (it's FREE) event on June 28, 2019 (FRI). The main party that every big performer performs at is "Pride Island," which evolved from 'Dance on the Pier' over at Hudson River Park. It's been a tradition that big acts close out the 2 day party event as the official 'closing party.' So keep this link: https://2019-worldpride-stonewall50.nycpride.org/events/pride-island

Worth re-watching: 

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Robster from MNation 

"I also heard that something might be happening like REALLY soon! No confirmation of any sort, so fingers crossed! But this is like SOON soon!"

"Soon" is taking forever. First Madonna was throwing it around and now fans.

Soon soon should mean January and something should mean a song, not a fucking announcement or whatever.

But seriously, it is very predictable that Madonna might release new music in the first quarter.  A new single in February with performances at Grammy's and Brit Awards, an album in March.

With Madonna exploring Moroccan, Arabic & Lebanon music, etc. It seems like a missed opportunity to do a duet with Shakira, no?

With that music marriage, it makes sense, never mind she remains a huge hit maker. Her 2018 El Dorado tour sold out at stadiums around the world and just crowned  YouTube’s most viewed female artist of the year for a second consecutive year with 2.89 BILLION views in 2018 alone! Not to mention (elephant in the room) it would be easy way to open the door for mainstream ears to except Madonna exploring that genre and not get slammed with cultural appreciation (which she will) if she goes full blown.  

JUST A THOUGHT & Shakira is the Queen of the World Cup 😉  -  Going to be one of those "What IF's..."

7 hours ago, stancherry said:

I doubt it's the new single. It could be the announcement of the release date of the lead single at most, nothing else. SOON could also mean at the beginning of February, so...

You seem sure.  Source?

10 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Robster has had contacts and inside info dating back to the American Life era, maybe even earlier as well. He also was right about the Met Gala this year. I trust him

True we were at MMad together. Gave him a tid bit or two in the day.

Can I say something about the concert that Madonna will put up for this album? If she's going to release it in Blu - ray/DVD and in live audio CD, I want these things:

1. Whoever this bimbo that did the visual edits for the Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu - ray shouldn't touch this project anymore. He was the same one who did the 1989 World Tour edit for Taylor Swift exclusive for Apple Music and fans weren't happy about that. I don't want flashy edits, seizure - inducing cuts and unnecessary slow motion shots. I want how the Confessions Tour was edited: simple, energetic and focusing more on the dancing, the stage and a little bit of the crowd's emotions than being flashy using all the transitions and animations available in MS PowerPoint.

2. Whoever did the audio editing for the Rebel Heart Tour shouldn't also touch this project anymore. The live vocals were so drowned by the backing tracks and the "live" audience were becoming too artificial. Though I can tolerate this and the visual aspect, it's about time that someone needs to take this seriously. Also, no unnecessary edits of songs. I want them the way it is live.

3. PLEASE DO MAKE IT AVAILABLE IN THE PHILIPPINES, FOR GOD'S SAKE. I just succumbed to just downloading an Apple rip of the Rebel Heart Tour DVD in HD and ordering online for the 2CD JUST PLEASE. TT.TT

4. Everyone should have bonus tracks. It's unfair that Japan gets the good stuff so we better have them too. 

I havent been paying much attention to Madonna recently... what news do we have of the new album?! all i know is that theres going to be a release in 2019 and it might be called beautiful game. i also know shes been seen walking in and out of studios... do we know of any producers?? collabs? any leaks? any snippets?? genres??

34 minutes ago, blondebombshell said:

So far this is my favorite sample song

This has been shared before a long time ago. It is in my opinion a fake including anything posted on this Insta account, and if it was real it would have been removed a longtime ago.