Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

1 hour ago, Original Diva said:

I havent been paying much attention to Madonna recently... what news do we have of the new album?! all i know is that theres going to be a release in 2019 and it might be called beautiful game. i also know shes been seen walking in and out of studios... do we know of any producers?? collabs? any leaks? any snippets?? genres??

Has influences by Portuguese music. Main producer is her and Mirwais, she worked with some Portuguese musicians, and may be an Annita collab in a song. Probably has 15 - 16 tracks but not confirmed 100%, and could be named Magic.

4 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

Why do people on Popjustice think she's releasing something tonight? Can someone explain? I am so confused

Apparently it was posted on another forum by a reliable "insider" that something was coming VERY soon. Like, a matter of days - soon. And there was also something about Madonna's glam squad arriving in NYC today or yesterday. Something like that. People are running with this information now.

1 minute ago, Joseebus said:

Apparently it was posted on another forum by a reliable "insider" that something was coming VERY soon. Like, a matter of days - soon. And there was also something about Madonna's glam squad arriving in NYC today or yesterday. Something like that. People are running with this information now.

I mean I don't wanna get my hopes up because who knows. It'd be really cool though

6 minutes ago, Enrico said:
  •   EXCLUSIVE MAGIC IS FAKE!

"You should go" is a snippet of "Can you feel me" by Mustapha Kamel:

"Life's secrets" come from "Save me" by Knob:

For "Stones" they cancelled my comment and I don't remember where it comes from!

I never thought it was real tbh. but I guess alot of fans think it is? Good on you for exposing them.

15 hours ago, trance2dance said:

With Madonna exploring Moroccan, Arabic & Lebanon music, etc. It seems like a missed opportunity to do a duet with Shakira, no?

With that music marriage, it makes sense, never mind she remains a huge hit maker. Her 2018 El Dorado tour sold out at stadiums around the world and just crowned  YouTube’s most viewed female artist of the year for a second consecutive year with 2.89 BILLION views in 2018 alone! Not to mention (elephant in the room) it would be easy way to open the door for mainstream ears to except Madonna exploring that genre and not get slammed with cultural appreciation (which she will) if she goes full blown.  

JUST A THOUGHT & Shakira is the Queen of the World Cup 😉  -  Going to be one of those "What IF's..."

Shakira is such a fraud, she's nothing like when she first began, so sad, stay a mile away from Madonna thank you. You all realize that whatever Madonna does will be studied 200, 300, 600 years from now right? So we better start being fucking selective. Anitta?? Who the hell is that? This needs to stop. 

2 hours ago, Eyzonme said:

This has been shared before a long time ago. It is in my opinion a fake including anything posted on this Insta account, and if it was real it would have been removed a longtime ago. 

I keep thinking if its real she would've removed it. Its a bummer she won't give us a preview of a song. other then the one at the met gala. 

27 minutes ago, blondebombshell said:

I keep thinking if its real she would've removed it. Its a bummer she won't give us a preview of a song. other then the one at the met gala

She did preview a song a few weeks ago ... like 1 second start-stop-start etc.

Too hammered from NYE to dig it up for you maybe someone lovely can dig it up again

56 minutes ago, tricky ricky said:

WE don’t want a new year mariah Carey performance repeAt eeek what a mess maybe her make up team is there because maybe she’s filming the video for new single 

Madonna is a professional, that would never happen to her. 

57 minutes ago, LikeAMelody said:

What I wish for this album more than anything is a heavy emphasis on her inner most thoughts. I hope there is quite a bit of letting down her guard and letting what is wonderful come in especially seen through wiser eyes. I want to hear her knowledge. 

I was too wondering whether there will be a song about Rocco and him leaving her to be with his father. Also how the twins helped her recover. If anything, Lola was a huge inspiration with Ray of light. But honestly I'd like to see a bit less of her kids on Instagram from now on to make way for big news and artworks :hearteyes:

Stephen Zerance on twitter has said things are pointing to something happening tonight.  He was right about the Met Gala and Stonewall50 (which i realize has not been announced but she's even been hinting at it as has NYC & Co, the organization sponsoring the event).

Take it with a grain of salt, of course.  Clearly. 

But to all you naysayers, who are so quick to shut down every rumor.  Here's a FACT for you all: Everything that DOES come true started with...a rumor.  

10 hours ago, KaitoXD said:

Can I say something about the concert that Madonna will put up for this album? If she's going to release it in Blu - ray/DVD and in live audio CD, I want these things:

1. Whoever this bimbo that did the visual edits for the Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu - ray shouldn't touch this project anymore. He was the same one who did the 1989 World Tour edit for Taylor Swift exclusive for Apple Music and fans weren't happy about that. I don't want flashy edits, seizure - inducing cuts and unnecessary slow motion shots. I want how the Confessions Tour was edited: simple, energetic and focusing more on the dancing, the stage and a little bit of the crowd's emotions than being flashy using all the transitions and animations available in MS PowerPoint.

2. Whoever did the audio editing for the Rebel Heart Tour shouldn't also touch this project anymore. The live vocals were so drowned by the backing tracks and the "live" audience were becoming too artificial. Though I can tolerate this and the visual aspect, it's about time that someone needs to take this seriously. Also, no unnecessary edits of songs. I want them the way it is live.

3. PLEASE DO MAKE IT AVAILABLE IN THE PHILIPPINES, FOR GOD'S SAKE. I just succumbed to just downloading an Apple rip of the Rebel Heart Tour DVD in HD and ordering online for the 2CD JUST PLEASE. TT.TT

4. Everyone should have bonus tracks. It's unfair that Japan gets the good stuff so we better have them too. 

Madonna - The Girlie Show - Live Down Under remains the best LIVE home-video concert from her. After Confessions... each LIVE home-video concert were way over produced, added nonsense special effects, she defiantly re-performed the songs in the studio and added more screams (noticed)? LOL