Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

5 minutes ago, Eyzonme said:

I never liked her version of this Elvis cover tbh. I want new material so the physical release can be filled to the brim with originals.

Unpopular opinion, but I hope to see less of her kids this year, kinda reached saturation levels. I like seeing her private life too so I am a bit hesitant to say completely stop posting about her kids. 

Monté should have been there last night on guitars. 

lol how can you say less of her kids ...not a very nice thing to say ...jeez - she is very proud of them obviously she is showing them off do you mean on instagram or in general like david on stage with her ?

no guitar work was played last night i dont think so he wouldn't have been needed nor was her band i dont think ..wasnt it just acapella 

40 minutes ago, tricky ricky said:

how can you say less of her kids ...not a very nice thing to say ...jeez

All you have to say is you disagree, no need to get into fights with everyone who has a different point of opinion which you frequently butt heads with?

Try to be less hostile? 

And note I said LESS OF THEM not a complete ban - I still like to see the private life of the woman I idolise.

24 minutes ago, Eyzonme said:

All you have to say is you disagree, no need to get into fights with everyone who has a different point of opinion which you frequently butt heads with?

Try to be less hostile? 

And note I said LESS OF THEM not a complete ban - I still like to see the private life of the woman I idolise.

but youre not in charge of her lol ...her kids are her priority now 

1 hour ago, Eyzonme said:

I never liked her version of this Elvis cover tbh. I want new material so the physical release can be filled to the brim with originals. Feel it was a way to increase expose to her son.

Unpopular opinion, but I hope to see less of her kids this year, kinda reached saturation levels. I like seeing her private life too so I am a bit hesitant to say completely stop posting about her kids. 

Monté should have been there last night on guitars. 

when did she sang it before?? I also can't stand her children.

43 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

Sorry to be offtopic but was her ass altered in the MDNA tour?? it looked weird, I wonder if this was a process that begun since then? 

I really don’t think so. She’d put some weight on by the tour. Until the last few years, I think she did a combination of padding and support to shape it up. But by the filming or RHT and Tears of a Clown, there was a noticeable change. But We shouldn’t spotlight her behind much. It creates too much negativity. She modified it. She will live with it. We will watch. Some of us will deal with it. Others... just get off her pole.

5 hours ago, Ishtar said:

when did she sang it before

She posted previously a clip with David performing it on her socials a 20/11/17 (Yes not typo, more than a year ago)

With hashtag Monté too so he most likely helped in composition.

1 hour ago, brazilfan said:

This is the first time I really wish that she release her new music as LATE as possible. 

She and her new butts are not ready at all.

I really hope that she release new music when her new butt is settle down.

Seriously this is the saddest moment of her whole career. It seems like People and media are Fking don't care about stonewall event now. All the people and media is talking about only about her ugly new fake butt! 

And How we can blame them about it. it's so ugly and hideous and HUGE so people just can't ignore and pretending we can't see that huge ugly fake Donald Duck ass.

My hardcore stan hearts is crying now.

I really hope that she wear period dress something like Met gala black dress 2018 or Vogue MTV award performance dress in this new era.

it hasn't been picked up by mainstream media yet. 

4 hours ago, brazilfan said:

This is the first time I really wish that she release her new music as LATE as possible. 

She and her new butts are not ready at all.

I really hope that she release new music when her new butt is settle down.

Seriously this is the saddest moment of her whole career. It seems like People and media are Fking don't care about stonewall event now. All the people and media is talking about only about her ugly new fake butt! 

And How we can blame them about it. it's so ugly and hideous and HUGE so people just can't ignore and pretending we can't see that huge ugly fake Donald Duck ass.

My hardcore stan hearts is crying now. 

I really hope that she wear period dress something like Met gala black dress 2018 or Vogue MTV award performance dress in this new era.

so agree with you :suffer:

It's usually takes about 1 year (give or take a couple months) from the time she starts working on an album to the time of it's release. If people would just keep that in mind next time, I think disappointment could be avoided. Based on her normal time frame of doing things,

2018 was always highly unlikely for a release. I too was hoping something would slip out by Nov-Dec but that would've been early for her, Feb-Apr 2019 was always the more likely scenario. It's really getting close now though!! 

7 hours ago, gafuller said:

I really don’t think so. She’d put some weight on by the tour. Until the last few years, I think she did a combination of padding and support to shape it up. But by the filming or RHT and Tears of a Clown, there was a noticeable change. But We shouldn’t spotlight her behind much. It creates too much negativity. She modified it. She will live with it. We will watch. Some of us will deal with it. Others... just get off her pole.

I remember friends remarking her behind looked 'weird' during MDNA, I didn't see it, but then there was the James Corden thing, so I'm wondering if this has been a gradual process. I don't see why she would wear padding, seems something so uncomfortable, and she's never been insecure about her body, why now? I don't think it creates too much negativity, for her to have her behind like that now, this is very shocking, only the most insecure people would do something like that, this is so unlike her. 

2 minutes ago, The Same Parts said:

Gurl, you got a thread locked by being just that to a lot more people.

Anyway, I hope the next album cover is a picture of her butt.

hopefully it's on relief¡

Also, people are INSANELY confused. I give my OPINION, which is the effing point of any forum, that other person is rude and consistently attacks other users who disagree with their opinion and he gets a pass. I didn't lock down a thread, not my fault people can't deal with opinions anymore. 

6 hours ago, Eyzonme said:

She posted previously a clip with David performing it on her socials a 20/11/17 (Yes not typo, more than a year ago)

With hashtag Monté too so he most likely helped in composition.

I would love if she did a cover of this on the new album. It's my favorite Elvis song and I think the song suits her very well. A more mystical version perhaps? 

24 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

The backlass about her implants is huge in Instagram.

It makes me sad how she jumped in  the Kardashian train...

it breaks my heart too, but this is what happens when charlatans rule the roost like the fashion magazines, they embraced and legitimized them. I'm never buying a fashion magazine ever again.

For fuck's sake people, there are more important things than M's butt. The new year is only two days old and we are already arguing about something so insignificant? Madonna can do whatever she wants. Her life, her choices. It's not like she's singing through her ass. All that matters is the music.