Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

15 minutes ago, Fontainebleau said:

For fuck's sake people, there are more important things than M's butt. The new year is only two days old and we are already arguing about something so insignificant? Madonna can do whatever she wants. Her life, her choices. It's not like she's singing through her ass. All that matters is the music.

Would you say the same thing if she had a nosejob or did something that drastically changed her face? I think our posts are a microcosm of what's to come, I do not think people will pay attention to the music if she is going to look like she did on new year's, I think you are all in for a very rude awakening. But I'll stop now, since we are being censored. 

9 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

Would you say the same thing if she had a nosejob or did something that drastically changed her face? I think our posts are a microcosm of what's to come, I do not think people will pay attention to the music if she is going to look like she did on new year's, I think you are all in for a very rude awakening. But I'll stop now, since we are being censored. 

well its hard to reverse a nosejob so yeah id be a bit worried if she started to do what michael jackson 

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

It's usually takes about 1 year (give or take a couple months) from the time she starts working on an album to the time of it's release. If people would just keep that in mind next time, I think disappointment could be avoided. Based on her normal time frame of doing things,

2018 was always highly unlikely for a release. I too was hoping something would slip out by Nov-Dec but that would've been early for her, Feb-Apr 2019 was always the more likely scenario. It's really getting close now though!! 

It always depends when she starts to work. ROL took 6 months. She finished it in November, so December and January were skipped. BS took 7 months and it was released the same year she started to work on it.

An album in 2018 was possible, but she decided to work more on it, so it is  a different story. 

I think this new album will be the album where she spent exactly one year just working on it. That is the longest time she spent working on an album. Erotica took 11 months.

1 minute ago, tricky ricky said:

well its hard to reverse a nosejob so yeah id be a bit worried if she started to do what michael jackson 

are people able to revert butt implants? I don't know.

2 hours ago, Ishtar said:

I remember friends remarking her behind looked 'weird' during MDNA, I didn't see it, but then there was the James Corden thing, so I'm wondering if this has been a gradual process. I don't see why she would wear padding, seems something so uncomfortable, and she's never been insecure about her body, why now? I don't think it creates too much negativity, for her to have her behind like that now, this is very shocking, only the most insecure people would do something like that, this is so unlike her. 

this ishtar is a troll 

1 hour ago, Fontainebleau said:

For fuck's sake people, there are more important things than M's butt. The new year is only two days old and we are already arguing about something so insignificant? Madonna can do whatever she wants. Her life, her choices. It's not like she's singing through her ass. All that matters is the music.

lol 

15 hours ago, Ishtar said:

I adore her grills, fans that hate them are just sheeple. 

Rubbish. I adore Madonna but hate the grills for specific reasons. They make her mouth look distorted and she has a lisp when she wears them which ruins her naturally beautiful speaking voice.  

1 hour ago, luckystar said:

Can we talk about the fact that she channeled her 80s look at Stonewall?

d7317e4743bb2bf9cd417ba2b5e3bceb.jpg

EXACTLY. She gave me 1985 Desperately Seeking Susan with that. I LIVE FOR IT. I think her album might have a touch of her 80s days. <3

vlcsnap-2019-01-02-21h48m45s643.png

22 minutes ago, KaitoXD said:

EXACTLY. She gave me 1985 Desperately Seeking Susan with that. I LIVE FOR IT. I think her album might have a touch of her 80s days. <3

vlcsnap-2019-01-02-21h48m45s643.png

It's the same look she's been sporting for years now. I think she's given up on reinventing her look. She's just Madonna Ciccone now.

1 hour ago, Ishtar said:

She's already drastically changed her face. lol. If you can't accept it, move on to someone else already. What's done is done. :Madonna036:

9 hours ago, brazilfan said:

This is the first time I really wish that she release her new music as LATE as possible. 

She and her new butts are not ready at all.

I really hope that she release new music when her new butt is settle down.

Seriously this is the saddest moment of her whole career. It seems like People and media are Fking don't care about stonewall event now. All the people and media is talking about only about her ugly new fake butt! 

And How we can blame them about it. it's so ugly and hideous and HUGE so people just can't ignore and pretending we can't see that huge ugly fake Donald Duck ass.

My hardcore stan hearts is crying now.

I really hope that she wear period dress something like Met gala black dress 2018 or Vogue MTV award performance dress in this new era.

08-grammy-gifs-madonna-tongue-500.w710.h

5 hours ago, Eyzonme said:

Her team with cameras were there. I am really starting to suspect the rumours a documentary is being made is true. 

I don't know, she films everything for her private collection. Remember all the footage leaked during the MDNA Tour era? She just likes documentation for her own use. She even had a mini crew with her in Cuba years ago. It's for herself... and perhaps Instagram. 

2 hours ago, LikeAMelody said:

I would love if she did a cover of this on the new album. It's my favorite Elvis song and I think the song suits her very well. A more mystical version perhaps? 

So maybe she DID perform a new song after all. 

In more recent years, it's a year from time we find out she's officially working on new stuff til release.....

.go back to Hard Candy, Jan '07, there's an interview she did and she references meeting with Pharrell.....Hard Candy came in April '08.

We started hearing she's "looking" for people to work with in early '11.....although she wasn't officially in the studio til summer '11, the MDNA album came Mar '12.

For RH, we started seeing IG posts in early '14......RH was released early '15.

At the end of '04, we started hearing about some info on Hello Suckers which ended up becoming COADF which was released in Fall '05. I'm telling you all, give it 1 year from time we KNOW something is going on until release (give or take a month or two) and you won't get disappointed. 🙂 Madonna never confirmed ANYTHING in '18.

Any "confirmations" or assumptions were all fan speculation. Even with the Vogue interview, Madonna herself NEVER said there's an album coming in '18. That was fan speculation that got out of hand and everyone ran with it

I'm confident the album is going to be out no later than April. We'll prob get the single no later than late Feburary or early March and if she's doing two singles, then prob even sooner than that.

2 hours ago, Ishtar said:

I really don't think it's about censorship so don't make it a freedom of speech issue. I think it's more about basic decency towards others. What you say about others is more a reflection on yourself and in the few posts you've made so far, you've said volumes. 

13 minutes ago, Kalabanshe said:

And we have all known M love of “buxom “ figure ... look at her art collection .... 

remember this post from Instagram during rebel heart era ? 

I’m surprised that fans are acting so shocked and wrecked... next .

Madonna is Art .... freedom 

87DE8832-46B2-4869-B21B-086F9444CC4C.jpeg