Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

Back to music

found a bit of talk on her collaboration with Anita 

google translate :

After success last year, 2019 promises to Anitta! In an interview with Popline, the singer revealed that she has received one more important connection to her career. "There were three moments: Pharrell, Madonna and then another that I can not speak. But ... frilly! "She said.

The funkeira also said she will make many partnerships this year. "2019 will be more featuring. 2018 was more solo. 2019 is going to be well featuring, you guys are going to give me a break, and I'm giving it one too, "she added.

After many rumors, Anitta confirmed her partnership with Madonna. The two appeared together in studio in the United States and the fans went crazy. "Being by your side is lifelong learning. Endless gratitude, "wrote the Brazilian.

"It's always fun to meet talented and beautiful friends in the studio," said the pop queen. The two are recording a funk and according to the information the partnership will still have DJs André Laudz and Zé Gonzales, who form the duo Tropkillaz, responsible for the production of "Vai Malandra" along with DJ Yuri Martins.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiTu4-mxc_fAhWFG3wKHa6vCmcQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmetropolitanafm.com.br%2Fmusicas%2Fanitta-revela-que-recebeu-mais-uma-ligacao-importante-alem-de-madonna&psig=AOvVaw1XmTlp_XIiOUZrHPzHKbhG&ust=1546533746730277

12 hours ago, brazilfan said:

This is the first time I really wish that she release her new music as LATE as possible. 

She and her new butts are not ready at all.

I really hope that she release new music when her new butt is settle down.

Seriously this is the saddest moment of her whole career. It seems like People and media are Fking don't care about stonewall event now. All the people and media is talking about only about her ugly new fake butt! 

And How we can blame them about it. it's so ugly and hideous and HUGE so people just can't ignore and pretending we can't see that huge ugly fake Donald Duck ass.

My hardcore stan hearts is crying now.

I really hope that she wear period dress something like Met gala black dress 2018 or Vogue MTV award performance dress in this new era.

Couldn´t agree more. She looks ridiculous. Becoming a joke. The new female Michael Jackson. Or should I say LaToya Jackson. Go to the gym like we all do after Christmas.

2 hours ago, matty221087 said:

It doesn’t matter if Madonna releases the most perfect song ever written for this new upcoming album, if she doesn’t do something about that arse she is going to get ripped to shreds about it! She already gets harsh criticism for anything she does anyway, but critics will completely lay into her over it. And I know certain fans are saying we need to forget about that and talk about the album... but I’m pretty sure that if she appears on stage at the Grammys etc to perform with her arse looking like that, it’s going to COMPLETELY overshadow the music and instead of everyone focusing on the new music of whether it’s good or bad, people will just be laying into her about her image and that ridiculous arse. So yeah in my opinion, it doesn’t matter if Madonna comes on stage with the best song she’s ever done, if her arse looks like that, it’ll be only that the majority of people will be talking  about... 

Butt critics... :lol:

I wasn't going to comment about this, but it does seem like her body is overshadowing the performance, and as some have said here it's a concern that her looks will be the focus and not the music moving forward.

I can't imagine that M would do something this horrible. This is either padding or she just got this done and it hasn't had time to settle. I don't know, I love her and I'm not judging her, I'm just a little surprised.

5 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Rubbish. I adore Madonna but hate the grills for specific reasons. They make her mouth look distorted and she has a lisp when she wears them which ruins her naturally beautiful speaking voice.  

lol here we go again, unless one adheres to the specific mantras, one is ostracized. Her natural speaking voice?? She hasn't had her own speaking voice since 2000. Don't believe me? Go watch old interviews, so hush it on the grills and hate something worth hating, not her probably only stylish decision of the last 15 years. 

4 hours ago, drivebitch said:

She's already drastically changed her face. lol. If you can't accept it, move on to someone else already. What's done is done. :Madonna036:

awww trying to force me out because I have an opinion? Gurl, I love Madonna way more than you do I'm not going anywhere. 

3 hours ago, AspergerArtist said:

I really don't think it's about censorship so don't make it a freedom of speech issue. I think it's more about basic decency towards others. What you say about others is more a reflection on yourself and in the few posts you've made so far, you've said volumes. 

lol what about what they've said about me? don't be hypocritical, and it IS about censorship, they want me silenced, which speaks volumes about them and you.

3 hours ago, DickTracy said:

I think her new butt will be featured on the cover of the new album a la Hard Candy.

fc558ef730cae9fb80e9d1c6b6a8d7e3.jpg

How'd it do that? "Magic!"

you can keep joking about it, but all it takes is one mean spirited journalist to twist this new ass and related to her 'cultural appropriation' history and her entire legacy will go up in flames. Now I do not consider Madonna being a cultural appropriator, but I know they can misinterpret it like that. So keep on laughing about this, we'll see what happens. 

2 hours ago, matty221087 said:

It doesn’t matter if Madonna releases the most perfect song ever written for this new upcoming album, if she doesn’t do something about that arse she is going to get ripped to shreds about it! She already gets harsh criticism for anything she does anyway, but critics will completely lay into her over it. And I know certain fans are saying we need to forget about that and talk about the album... but I’m pretty sure that if she appears on stage at the Grammys etc to perform with her arse looking like that, it’s going to COMPLETELY overshadow the music and instead of everyone focusing on the new music of whether it’s good or bad, people will just be laying into her about her image and that ridiculous arse. So yeah in my opinion, it doesn’t matter if Madonna comes on stage with the best song she’s ever done, if her arse looks like that, it’ll be only that the majority of people will be talking  about... 

Completely right. It just takes one mean journalist to say 'oh she is stealing from black women again' and it's going to cause a shitstorm unlike we have ever seen. We shall see what happens, I pray it doesn't go down that way. 

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I think the new album will be released around late march early april.

I totally agree most of her releases had an early Spring release!

The Stonewall performance is a perfect example... instead of everyone talking about her appearance, speech and singing two songs, it’s completely overshadowed by her arse! And that is such a shame! What makes people think that if she performs at the Grammy’s etc will be any different? So we can hope to focus on the new music all we want, but she is gonna be devoured by critics with that fake arse. Several news sites are covering the story now and the comments left by people are horrible to read, calling her an old witch, sayings she’s revolting etc. Such a shame! Also there’s controversy about her taking her 13 year old son into a gay bar late at night with people condemning her for that too. 

As a long time Madonna fan who cannot wait for this new album to be released, I’m just so excited for it and want it to be really successful, but I’m just a bit disappointed because I’m almost certain that her arse will be the only talking point of the performance like NYE, instead of the music! 😞

3 hours ago, matty221087 said:

Lol lets all calm down she was wearing padding to make it bigger prob so people talk about her ass I really doubt it’s actually as odd looking as it seems let’s open a new thread dedicated to her ass

2 minutes ago, tricky ricky said:

Lol lets all calm down she was wearing padding to make it bigger prob so people talk about her ass I really doubt it’s actually as odd looking as it seems let’s open a new thread dedicated to her ass

lol omg. 

When she mentioned she will keep recordings close to her heart due to RH leaks by hiding them where she shouldn't have ... 

They just talked about it on tv in Australia on morning news. And they didn't even talk about the speech or history of Stonewall Inn. This whole thing has overshadowed the significance of her appearing there.

First of all. I don't give a single shit what the world is saying about her butt, they will drag her WHATEVER she does, good or bad. Second of all, i hope her ass is fake, it can't be real implants and look THAT bad. Who the fuck is her surgeon? If its real, I wonder where the fuck are her friends and her family? Why no one tell her to stop doing this to her body?