Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

6 hours ago, stefo said:

What I'm really disappointed about, at this point, is the absolute carelessness of our own fan mates, who certainly have rare materials, in regards of many of us who don't have the right contacts and are waiting to hear a new song from more than four years

Because they don't want Interpol on their ass. 

I smell music video preparations being made...

Lauren is in NYC and now Megan Lawson (choreographer) and Nuno Xico (Madonna's video producer/editor) are as well.

No news about the confirmed/rumoured? director being there yet though (Emmanuel Adjei)

(info from popjustice forum)

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Lauren is in NYC and now Megan Lawson (choreographer) and Nuno Xico (Madonna's video producer/editor) are as well.

No news about the confirmed/rumoured? director being there yet though (Emmanuel Adjei)

So M is is still in NY? 

7 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Nuno Xico is a director and editor. Not a producer.

So far he did making of RH tour documentaries and some MDNA Skin stuff in the past. Also, Secret Project Revolution - Rio de Janeiro, not the one done by Klein. I think he could be behind Madonna's latest clips (Morocco and Stonewall).

I don't think his role is  important when it comes to a new music video, unless he is the director.

Anyway, it is very exciting if she is about to make a video.

While thinking about where this album could go soundwise, I thought about Rita Ora's Falling to Pieces and Britney's Slumber Party, 'cause they reflect the Latin sound and for the other dance/middle tempo songs something "eastern/african" sounding with a mix between Forbidden Love and Ganja Burn. I hope there are no piano songs (Messiah, Falling Free), instead something stronger like You'll See or Ora's For You...

11 minutes ago, stefo said:

I read this and I start to dream she's rehearsing for a last minute announced Grammy performance, with a night release of the first single to start this new, long awaited era  :Madonna019: 

Or Music is on the next tour, jk

On 1/7/2019 at 5:03 AM, *mlvc* said:

YES! And then when we do get the demos after the album, which we probably will eventually, they will be a treat and not an album ruiner.  

As for several producers... isn’t the only producer we’ve heard really anything concrete about Mirwais? I’ll be surprised if we get a bunch on producers. And if she did use more than one I hope that it is minimal or at the least Mirwais had a had I’m finalizing the production on all of them. I feel like M has done this album like her 2008 works and earlier. I think that less people on the album means less leaking, and the complete lack of even a snippet leaking would indicate that.

12 minutes ago, stefo said:

I read this and I start to dream she's rehearsing for a last minute announced Grammy performance, with a night release of the first single to start this new, long awaited era  :Madonna019: 

shes deffo up to something ...and to post a disco song and a disco performance ...so excited 

1 hour ago, tricky ricky said:

shes deffo up to something ...and to post a disco song and a disco performance ...so excited 

OR she's hinting she's using the same dance choreographer (also her back-up dancer) Richmond Talauega, who's also a HUGE Michael Jackson fan. He was the one that did the King of Pop dance tribute during the 2nd leg of the tour back in 2009 of the Sticky & Sweet Tour."

Photos-Video-Madonna-Tribute-Michael-Jackson-London-Photos-Mercy-David-Rocco-Jesus.jpg

im calling it ...madonna has sampled the bee gees " you make me feel like dancing " for her new single 

if you listen to the looped clip she posted on her instagram it sounds very much like it along with the rumour that barry gibb features on a song off her album and then the video for you make me feel like dancing has travolta doing the confessions tour music dance she is posting on social media ..

is she being cryptic 

heres hoping 

id love it 

2 hours ago, stefo said:

It’s definitely possible. Madonna is one of the few people that is always welcome to perform.

Umm I think she posted two posts with the same performance by the Confessions Tour for a reason. :Madonna050: She also hashtagged #discogod. I think she just says that the era will be similar with the COADF too. I don't know why. :Madonna050:

1 hour ago, trance2dance said:

OR she's hinting she's using the same dance choreographer (also her back-up dancer) Richmond Talauega, who's also a HUGE Michael Jackson fan. He was the one that did the King of Pop dance tribute during the 2nd leg of the tour back in 2009 of the Sticky & Sweet Tour.

She hashtagged him only at the rehearsal video, not in the other one tho. Maybe she tagged him just because he was at the specific video, idk.

:Madonna048:

2 hours ago, trance2dance said:

OR she's hinting she's using the same dance choreographer (also her back-up dancer) Richmond Talauega, who's also a HUGE Michael Jackson fan. He was the one that did the King of Pop dance tribute during the 2nd leg of the tour back in 2009 of the Sticky & Sweet Tour."

Photos-Video-Madonna-Tribute-Michael-Jackson-London-Photos-Mercy-David-Rocco-Jesus.jpg

If she hired him for performance then I bet that She hired him because she want to literally use him as MJ just like S&S tour MJ tribute.

Because she had been post several post about Her and MJ at her latest instagram.

So I think that if she hired him for some performance then he appear as MJ just like S&S tour.

How she gonna do this with a 200 pound butt and 15 years later at 61 years old! I swear to god she better hit it like it’s 2005!!!!

something tells me Stuart price is back as new tour director or someone else suggested by mirwais. But I believe the previous tour director and band from the past three shows are not part of the new tour.

3 hours ago, brazilfan said:

Because she had been post several post about Her and MJ at her latest instagram

Granted he is a legend and so is she, but I have always been perplexed why she always reminisces about MJ, when he clearly made it known he didn't like M one bit. 

But that's another story unless of course one day she might get his vocals for a posthom duet. 

She's really preparing something and maybe rehearsals started for video or performances. I'm really hope for Grammy, it could be great start :) 

I think she is currently rehearsing for the music video choreography, not a Grammy performance yet as the grammys are still a month away,

We know she's a rehersal freak but she doesn't need a month to rehearse for a one song performance + some of her music video team is currently in NYC!