Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

3 minutes ago, Eyzonme said:

So where did this Barry Gibb rumour come from lol. The song isn't even him it's Leo Sayer

Too late :laughing:
It's all just guess work until it's eventually released ?
Most of her best known tunes had one or two writers and her more recent offerings have a football team to 'write' them.
That's the 1st back-in-time I'd hope for ! xx

13 hours ago, trance2dance said:

Concerning "disco god," bit. In the real world, most would consider the great, the legendary Giorgio Moroder, who's the "father of disco!"

Isn't Kraftwerk the disco eletronic gods? They formed the band in 1970....

1 hour ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

Isn't Kraftwerk the disco eletronic gods? They formed the band in 1970....

Can and Neu are are German bands too but maaaad rock sorta.
Kraftwerk's very first UK appearance was on the BBC 1 TV science show 'Tomorrow's World' which was not exactly Top Of The Pops.
Though quite a few English synth bands were self-admittedly created almost 'while' watching this moment.
They were like The Velvet Underground a little in that they were cool but were never as huge as say Erasure record sales-wise.
The Model [asfaIk ] is a b-side that was flipped and went back up the charts ?
Both I Feel Love another German tune & I Will Survive were also flipped-b-sides too so maybe that's where part of their Disco God-ness comes from ?

9 hours ago, tricky ricky said:

sorry for late reply i seen a tracklist for her new album and it had a song featuring barry gibb i think it was fake but maybe there is some truth in it 

54F6BDED-E98B-48EE-BDAB-2C44BCD91A52.png

Not You, I Came Lyrics?

Personally I would have preferred an album without any features from the likes of Cardi and Migos. However, I am rather curious to find out how collaborations with Nakhane, Dino d'Santiago and Mykki Blanco have turned out. And I have to admit that the collaboration with Anitta intrigues me as well.