Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

47 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

the album must have been completed with tracklisting because thats why i think nikki minaj unfollowed madonna because she is not using something they worked together on or even worse using cardi b instead lol ...ouch

i mean she already was featured alongside cardi and if now she removed whatever she worked with ninki minjaj then thats just twisting the knife 🤕 couldve been a promo single or something u know.. nonpredictable... but that may be... too radical...

I don't see why 'Nicki unfollows Madonna on Instagram is such a big deal. Madonna follows and unfollows people all the time and see how diiiiiiifferent things have turned for her :eyes:. Let's admit it, every single song Nicki provided vocals made Madonna's sound better. Even when I myself am tired of rappers in her records, Nicki's contributions elevated the power of Madonna's messages in both I Don't Give A and Bitch I'm Madonna which don't specifically sound very smart by just considering their names :Madonna037:

16 minutes ago, madgefan said:

I don't see why 'Nicki unfollows Madonna on Instagram is such a big deal. Madonna follows and unfollows people all the time and see how diiiiiiifferent things have turned for her :eyes:. Let's admit it, every single song Nicki provided vocals made Madonna's sound better. Even when I myself am tired of rappers in her records, Nicki's contributions elevated the power of Madonna's messages in both I Don't Give A and Bitch I'm Madonna which don't specifically sound very smart by just considering their names :Madonna037:

I kinda agree. And her rap is the best part of GMAYL.

54 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I just wanna dance. I’m ready for some summer jams at my fav gay campground in the sun. Bring on the disco god please and thank you. Confessions 2.0 holla hollaaaaaaaaa

I second that :angel:

7 hours ago, madgefan said:

Nicki turned out to be quite an asshole in retrospect, so I'm kinda glad she's out of the picture. Being beyond petty about Cardi B's success, and also repeatedly supporting and working with a convicted sex offender... I don't want Madonna and her in the same studio ever again.

14 hours ago, brazilfan said:

Oh.. What I'm saying Hard Candy era+Confession Era mean is

Hard Candy era = that awful cheek implant Plastic surgery era which fans was trying hard to pretend we can't see that and trying hard to pretend it's just doesn't exist era.

Confession era = inspired from Disco music era.+ inspired from exotic music era

So this new era gonna be that awful Butt implant plastic surgery era which fans are trying hard to pretend we can't see that and trying hard to pretend it just doesn't exist + musically inspired from Disco music era+inspired from exotic music era

That's what I'm trying to talking about. Hard candy era + Confession era.

Oh, I see. OOF. XD

11 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Btw why everyone thinks Mirwais does disco? :Madonna004: Music and American Life weren't disco. :Madonna004: I don't think the album will be disco.

I guess because of how he produced his works in the past.

20 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Btw why everyone thinks Mirwais does disco? :Madonna004: Music and American Life weren't disco. :Madonna004: I don't think the album will be disco.

Music, the song, is a modern electro disco song. Even Impressive Instant evoked disco.

Anyway, fans shouldn't take everything  literally.  It will probably be elements of disco on certain dance songs.

Reworking Back That Up seems like Madonna wants some crazy dance music on the album. That demo had a lot potential, but needed more tweaking and better lyrics.

Like I said above, the album could be very eclectic and probably some songs too.

Imagine hypnotic electro disco gem that evokes trance of Future Lovers and classic pop feel of Deeper and Deeper, plus having polished and catchy production like on I'm Addicted. Madonna whispering Portuguese in the beginning, the song featuring Moroccan feel during trance parts, backing vocals singing in African at certain parts... :pop: I am so ready. 

Rihanna sampled an African song on Please Don't Stop The Music, which worked so well.

Shura's Nothing's Real song (2016) is a fantastic synthpop/disco gem. Madonna should take notes. 

1 hour ago, mr00mister said:

I read that Michael sampled the chant from Soul Makossa, a 1972 song by Cameroonian musician Manu Dibango, but sung it himself. rihanna used MJ's recording.

Of course but it’s not a sample if he (MJ) sang it then - Rihanna directly lifted that portion from “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’” and Jackson has a writing credit on “Please Don’t Stop The Music” 😊.

3 hours ago, kesiak said:

That's actually a sample from Michael Jackson's "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' " :)

I know Michael did it too, but I thought Rihanna sampled the original. It is weird that Michael didn't credit it. Even Rihanna should have credit it, since those lyrics weren't written by Michael, although he came up with a  different melody.

3 hours ago, mr00mister said:

I read that Michael sampled the chant from Soul Makossa, a 1972 song by Cameroonian musician Manu Dibango, but sung it himself. rihanna used MJ's recording.

This.