Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

6 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Btw why everyone thinks Mirwais does disco? :Madonna004: Music and American Life weren't disco. :Madonna004: I don't think the album will be disco.

Cuz she keeps using the word DISCO GOD.  But she may just be using the term loosely.

22 hours ago, Future Lover said:

God, I despise Pharrell nowadays. He was great on "Hard Candy", actually, but his stuff on "Sweetener" is very tuneless and on the wrong side of creative madness.

"Very tuneless," that describes all of Ariana Grande music, she puts out forgettable stuff but then again, she's not my flavor of coffee. Ariana is new to this, Pharrell is true to this! He’s responsible for a whole decade of hits and then some and don't blame him solely for the hot-mess that became "Hard Candy." Let's not forget there were 6 other people behind that album, Pharrell just got top bill! So, leave Pharrell alone, lol.

Speaking of team of producers, it seems ever since the "Hard Candy" era, behind the scenes, she's building an army of people thrown into a production of an album. "Hard Candy" had 7 people, "MDNA" had 11 people and "Rebel Heart" had a whopping 21 people, that's a village and it shows (sounds) like a mix-brew. 

On 1/10/2019 at 4:59 AM, professormouse said:

Can and Neu are are German bands too but maaaad rock sorta.
Kraftwerk's very first UK appearance was on the BBC 1 TV science show 'Tomorrow's World' which was not exactly Top Of The Pops.
Though quite a few English synth bands were self-admittedly created almost 'while' watching this moment.
They were like The Velvet Underground a little in that they were cool but were never as huge as say Erasure record sales-wise.
The Model [asfaIk ] is a b-side that was flipped and went back up the charts ?
Both I Feel Love another German tune & I Will Survive were also flipped-b-sides too so maybe that's where part of their Disco God-ness comes from ?

I dunno, i'e always heard that 

I think the critics thinks the same 

https://www.dw.com/en/how-kraftwerk-pioneered-electronic-music-without-computers/a-40224544

https://www.ranker.com/list/the-most-influential-electronic-music-pioneers/beau-iverson

2 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

There's a famous club in the UK that I heard Siouxsie Sioux once talk about that if everybody who claimed to go to it....it wouldn't have been able to hold them all.
I think the highest album chart position for the VU was something like 106 !
Everyone of the few who did buy a Velvet Underground LP 'went on to form A Band' is said all the time.
Kraftwerk were kinda similar.

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

“Disco God” is like “I love you”, “Free Health care” or “Discount Bin”. It is not a term you use loosely.

She was using the #unapologeticbitch hashtag in every single post during the Rebel Heart era.

:Madonna049:

5 hours ago, trance2dance said:

"Very tuneless," that describes all of Ariana Grande music, she puts out forgettable stuff but then again, she's not my flavor of coffee. Ariana is new to this, Pharrell is true to this! He’s responsible for a whole decade of hits and then some and don't blame him solely for the hot-mess that became "Hard Candy." Let's not forget there were 6 other people behind that album, Pharrell just got top bill! So, leave Pharrell alone, lol.

Speaking of team of producers, it seems ever since the "Hard Candy" era, behind the scenes, she's building an army of people thrown into a production of an album. "Hard Candy" had 7 people, "MDNA" had 11 people and "Rebel Heart" had a whopping 21 people, that's a village and it shows (sounds) like a mix-brew. 

This new record has over 50 writers and producers.

she post these photo of her dolls in her latest instagram. Maybe these are one of scenes from her new music video? I feel like these doll photos are so random and so sudden so who knows?

Edit : Oh forget it I just found out that she just repost this photos from doll maker's instagram. 

All of those posts about Madonna milestones on FB and Twitter and now the Dolls on IG.

This makes me think that as well as the new album there might be some kind of retrospective later in the year.

It could be that Documentary that's been rumoured or maybe something bigger and more interactive with the fans.

Like the "David Bowie Is" moving exhibition... something "out of the box"

imagine all the outfits, music video props etc

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

It could be that Documentary

Probably.

or maybe something bigger and more interactive with the fans.

Definitely not.

Like the "David Bowie Is" moving exhibition... something "out of the box"

imagine all the outfits, music video props etc

This will probably not happen while she is alive unfortunately. I used to love the fact she "never looked back", but nowadays... Im wishing she would. if only for a moment. Like when Bjork all the sudden released every single fucking thing she did on DVD at practically the same time. 

G9h9.gif

or when she had an exhibition at the MoMA and had all her albums on colored vinyl on sale in the gift shop. Also a sheet music book with all her music. :hearteyes:

45 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Probably.

Definitely not.

This will probably not happen while she is alive unfortunately. I used to love the fact she "never looked back", but nowadays... Im wishing she would. if only for a moment. Like when Bjork all the sudden released every single fucking thing she did on DVD at practically the same time. 

G9h9.gif

or when she had an exhibition at the MoMA and had all her albums on colored vinyl on sale in the gift shop. Also a sheet music book with all her music. :hearteyes:

Bjork is very nice to her fans.

If ever her shows stop making her enough money, I believe she'll start digging into her back catalogue.

I mean, there is so much potential ans so much to be done in terms of remixes, demos, packaging, etc.

Im hoping this starts to happen soon. Like, this summer.

10 hours ago, brazilfan said:

she post these photo of her dolls in her latest instagram. Maybe these are one of scenes from her new music video? I feel like these doll photos are so random and so sudden so who knows?

Edit : Oh forget it I just found out that she just repost this photos from doll maker's instagram. 

On the subject of 'Madonna dolls,' I remember watching this a while back during original airing and how ungrateful Madonna comes across and it just may be me but I don't like the way she just grabs the doll from Graham Norton. A small gesture like that says a lot about a person!

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

This will probably not happen while she is alive unfortunately.

David Bowie Is... started back i 2013-14, when Bowie was still alive, and there was still a long time until his cancer was detected.