Bel

The New Album - 2019!!

2 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

Now DrownedMadonna says she didn't record a proper music video in Lisbon this week.

It's supposed to be a bigger project.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/01/25/madonnas-video-project-involving-her-new-music/

We at DrownedMadonna.com have learned that what Madonna has been working on in Lisbon is not just a music video.

We have been told that it is a bigger project that involves her new music. But we do not know exactly what it means.

We have nothing else to share, except that details will be released “soon.”

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/01/25/madonnas-video-project-involving-her-new-music/

We at DrownedMadonna.com have learned that what Madonna has been working on in Lisbon is not just a music video.

We have been told that it is a bigger project that involves her new music. But we do not know exactly what it means.

We have nothing else to share, except that details will be released “soon.”

Could it be videos for bunch of the songs? Or maybe music videos for the singles and then video for the tour?

It could be a visual album. It would explain why she is so early on schedule with the filming if the album is coming out in June. She could be shooting 12/13 videos or a film á la Beyoncé

43 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

Really? Already? :salty:

what?

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

Are u really judging it based in a few seconds making of clip? LOL.

i'm not judging, i just hope this part will not make it to the video cause it looks messy.

giphy.gif

We all know how much M loves doing documentaries so it's quite possible that the making of this video may be a part of that project. Very exciting to have just a little bit of info but otherwise be in the dark!

24 minutes ago, L-U-V said:

It could be a visual album. It would explain why she is so early on schedule with the filming if the album is coming out in June. She could be shooting 12/13 videos or a film á la Beyoncé

I don't think she would do that. We would have noticed it anyway. Someone would've see her going on the studio. Plus she did the first music video and teased us many times already.

giphy.gif

Maybe a videolonger than 10 minutes?

4 minutes ago, madgefan said:

I really don't want fans start thinking it will be a visual album... and then get a major let-down because she didn't do it.

:Madonna021:

Remember when they announced the Rebel Heart Tour video release would be part of a much larger project? :bothered2:

yes, but we never learn

1 minute ago, madgefan said:

I really don't want fans start thinking it will be a visual album... and then get a major let-down because she didn't do it.

I am only interested in a video album, if she will serve  the 80, the 90s or early 2000s level of quality. Or at least she should do something similar to her tour videos.

Not here for a bunch of videos like LFL, Ghosttown, GGW, TUTR, BIM... 

2 minutes ago, luckystar said:

Not here for a bunch of videos like LFL, Ghosttown, GGW, TUTR, BIM... 

Then I'm not sure what pop star you're referring to right now. Those videos you mention, well except for TUTR, were a great improvement to her videography after boring videos like Jump, Love Profusion, Celebration, Give it 2 Me, and gosh even Hung Up could have been so much better with more angles of her wearing the pink leotard.