What would you like to ask Madonna?

WopaelWopael

On 02/06/2018 at 12:38 PM, devilpray said:

*gets inside the CT disco ball in her garage and never comes out*

On 02/06/2018 at 3:11 PM, devilpray said:

she has an extra one where she puts her kids if they listen to anything that isn't La Isla Bonita

On 02/06/2018 at 4:18 PM, Fighter said:

u mean spanish lession

On 02/06/2018 at 5:50 PM, devilpray said:

tru. or candy shop. 

MY SUGAR IS WHAT LOURDES????? :angryaf:

OMG !!!! YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS !!!

• 2 months later...
On 6/2/2018 at 7:02 AM, anaglyphx said:

1: Why do you think the grills look good?

2: Why is Guy Oseary still your manager?

3: Why did you pull the American Life video?

4: Why do you perform outdoor shows when you hate the rain?

5: Why the plastic surgery?

6: Why censor your show in Singapore?

7: Why do you waste time with extra-curricular activities instead of promoting your music and art which is what you are famous for in the first place?

8: Why won't you loan your Frida Kahlo and Tamara de Lempicka paintings to galleries so the rest of us can see them?

9: Of all people, why associate with the Fat Jew?

10: Can I have some money?

You are insufferable.

7 hours ago, rebelheart29 said:

I can just think of one for now. I would ask her what is the meaning of the song "Act of Contrition"? I have always wondered about this song. specially when she says what do you mean it's not in the computer?

and maybe ask her what keeps her going? when she has to deal with so much hate and criticism.

It's about dying and going to heaven and her name not being in "the book of life."

I don't think I'm that inquisitve in that way. I'd love to hear her and the producer at the time say talk about a specific project, but in general I'm just happy go along for the ride and see where it goes. Even when it takes twists or turns I'm not that interested in, it's still fun to see her trying something different, I don't always need to know every little how, where and why - just that she's still working and being interested in working is enough.

On 8/23/2018 at 2:55 AM, *mlvc* said:

I would ask her if she’s considered returning to Warner and if she would consider releasing some of her unreleased work.

Yeah! :pop:

She has enough power (? :laughing: ) today in the music industry to do this! It's the perfect time to release something special for the fans this year, either new or old (or both!). If, on the other hand her record company is so uncaring, apathetic and disinterested not to release anything to commemorate her 60th anniversary, for one of their most important household names during decades, they're simply a bunch of ungrateful people working there. LOL

Yep! Ungrateful. Not us, but her team. :Madonna005:

I hope the record label realizes about this and move their butts for this living legend... though I'm afraid they would dare not to do anything for this 60th birthday.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, RodLour said:

I'd like to ask which of the studio albums she's most committed to doing!

I found it interesting :)

Yeah! And the reason why she's still doing what she's doing.

Because, if she's entering the recording studio, she needs to ask herself I guess: "Do I really want to do this? Do I really want to record a new album? Do I want to tell a story with my album, or my songs, or am I just in front of the microphone recording for the sake of it?" :Madonna005:

Unless she doesn't openly answer these questions, we won't get a quality album anymore, and they'll keep doing rushed projects and nonsensical albums like the recent ones (with some exceptions from time to time).

Does she still have a passion for recording new songs? If she doesn't, maybe it's better not to have new albums anymore, rather than having a new album with her name on that is far from the quality albums she used to deliver...

How soon is now

And does she not like money suddenly? Because that's the only explanation I can fathom for her back catalogue not being completely remastered with a bunch of collector's editions and available everywhere. Yes, I know there's a bunch of contractual stuff in place. But where there's a will (to make money), there's a way (to give the fans everything they want AND make money).

1 hour ago, vncsmoraes said:

And does she not like money suddenly? Because that's the only explanation I can fathom for her back catalogue not being completely remastered with a bunch of collector's editions and available everywhere. Yes, I know there's a bunch of contractual stuff in place. But where there's a will (to make money), there's a way (to give the fans everything they want AND make money).

THIS. :laughing:

To me, this is good for everyone: Mambo makes money selling those editions for example, Interscope Records/Warner/or whatever is the exact record label makes money, and fans are happy. :angel:

For much less I have seen many other record labels releasing beautiful special editions, anniversary editions and box sets for countless singers who have (or have had) a much less successful and prolific career than Madonna. That's enough reason to do something for her TODAY (before the end of this year) either with her involvement or not. The rest are only lame excuses, which could have some basis with other minor singers, but not with Madonna!

It's more money for them, and they make fans happy. In my book, that's a win-win situation. 24b6jgw.jpg

:pop:

1 hour ago, Jascka said:

THIS. :laughing:

To me, this is good for everyone: Mambo makes money selling those editions for example, Interscope Records/Warner/or whatever is the exact record label makes money, and fans are happy. :angel:

For much less I have seen many other record labels releasing beautiful special editions, anniversary editions and box sets for countless singers who have (or have had) a much less successful and prolific career than Madonna. That's enough reason to do something for her TODAY (before the end of this year) either with her involvement or not. The rest are only lame excuses, which could have some basis with other minor singers, but not with Madonna!

It's more money for them, and they make fans happy. In my book, that's a win-win situation. 24b6jgw.jpg

:pop:

U2 (also managed by Guy Doesn't-Do-One-Small-Shit-For-Madonna Oseary) re-released special remastered editions of The Joshua Tree TWICE, once for the 20th anniversary, once for the 30th, and the 30th came in a bunch of different editions.

Kylie has had a million labels by now and every single one of them continues to milk the catalogue they have the rights to like... once a year, even if she left them almost two decades ago. They did a wonderful job remastering her first four albums and releasing them in special collector's editions with a DVD for visual stuff (music videos, etc.), remixes and B-Sides.

So far for M we've had: a 2001 remaster of the first three albums with two remixes per album, a terribly done remastering of her singles and videos in 2009 that only happened because M was contractually obligated to Warner to release it, and a bunch of basic, no-effort-required vinyl re-releases with old audio masters and zero pictures (plus the odd picture disc) for Record Store Day.

I would just like to remind everyone that Madonna is the biggest selling female artist of all times and the only solo artist that started in the 80's that a) is still active and regularly releasing new material that catches everyone's attention and is reported by the media regardless of the fact she's not selling 10 million records anymore (as is nobody else other than Adele), b) does not have to rely in nostalgia and greatest hits tours with the same setlist to sell out arenas and/or stadiums all over the world and c) is still the golden standard every single pop artist that came after her is held to and tries to emulate to varying degrees of success, none so far to the heights she has achieved.

I don't have... enough of a lifetime to explain all the reasons why this is ridiculous.

@vncsmoraesSo true!!!!!!

And what about the merchandise? What about all the products that they newly design especifically for each tour, and each time they put on a new tour? Just take a moment to consider how much time and dedication they have to put to design and produce all that trivial material. And nobody said a word about it. Do they have time and money to produce all the merch, but they don't have time or money to release a Blu-ray/Box Set with some rarities/unreleased songs/gigs/etc? They don't have interest, let me tell you lol.

You (we) are not asking water from the moon, it's just an anniversary edition for example. ???