Fighter

Forum Upgrade February 2018

Just now, Andymad said:

Is there any way to see status updates or post status updates on mobile, or see latest posts? Can’t seem to find it...

I'm gonna see if we can at least have the sidebar with horizontal orientation on cellphones

1 hour ago, Fighter said:

I'm gonna see if we can at least have the sidebar with horizontal orientation on cellphones

That would be sweet! I work like an animal and am mostly on here in my iphone. But I’m REEEALLY digging the new look henny

Love all the changes.  Great job.  My only personal dislike is the default theme. It's too gawdy. Too many different colors going on.  So I look forward to you introducing new themes. 

31 minutes ago, Liam said:

Love all the changes.  Great job.  My only personal dislike is the default theme. It's too gawdy. Too many different colors going on.  So I look forward to you introducing new themes. 

We'll be adding more classic looking ones soon :)

Great update with good streamlining of some processes and features.

I'd like to suggest the option of removing the 'New Topics' panel on the far right.

It takes up a fair chunk of screen space and condenses the threads themselves.

There's already a fair bit going on with pre-fixes, different colours and buttons.

Simple is best, in my opinion.

Thank you again for maintaining this great space for us.

4 hours ago, evrybdygegeget said:

Great update with good streamlining of some processes and features.

I'd like to suggest the option of removing the 'New Topics' panel on the far right.

It takes up a fair chunk of screen space and condenses the threads themselves.

There's already a fair bit going on with pre-fixes, different colours and buttons.

Simple is best, in my opinion.

Thank you again for maintaining this great space for us.

it condenses the threads a bit but the forum is wider now anyway, maybe I'll try making the sidebar smaller

On 2/13/2018 at 7:04 AM, Frank said:

And what about the use of the @ with the name?.

Forgot to respond to this, to tag someone you need to type @ and when you begin typing it will start loading names and you select the one you need :)