Fighter

Forum Upgrade February 2018

I love the way you did the new website @Fighter I can't figure out how to like comments. I missed everyone so much. My brother turned the  internet back on. So i'm going to at least log on once a week. If not more. Hope everyone is doing well. 

hugs char

1 hour ago, blondebombshell said:

I love the way you did the new website @Fighter I can't figure out how to like comments. I missed everyone so much. My brother turned the  internet back on. So i'm going to at least log on once a week. If not more. Hope everyone is doing well. 

hugs char

welcome back :kiss: to like comments you have to just click the heart twice... or choose from the other reactions by clicking the heart once. glad to see you here. 

28 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Sorry I was aware I had to reactivate that after making changes yesterday but I forgot at the last minute. thanks for reminding me.

I don't have a smart phone. My status update has just vanished and i use a computer. Sorry for bothering you sweetie. :kiss:I love the way you updated the website. Its only been gone for a week(status update). 

25 minutes ago, blondebombshell said:

I don't have a smart phone. My status update has just vanished and i use a computer. Sorry for bothering you sweetie. :kiss:I love the way you updated the website. Its only been gone for a week(status update). 

thats strange? nothing was changed last week.. what browser do u use? and also do u have an adblocker or something like that? maybe its interfering...

1 minute ago, Fighter said:

thats strange? nothing was changed last week.. what browser do u use? and also do u have an adblocker or something like that? maybe its interfering...

Hi sweetie i use google chrome. I'll try and disable kaspersky and see if it works. maybe its just a glitch and will return. Or maybe i can't find it. thanks again hugs C

13 hours ago, Fighter said:

Sorry I was aware I had to reactivate that after making changes yesterday but I forgot at the last minute. thanks for reminding me.

And then a hero comes along

On 5/30/2018 at 9:05 AM, Fighter said:

@Fighter I had disabled it accidentally it works now that i enabled it . thanks so much sweetie :kiss: