Madonna NEW TOUR 2018 : Dance Auditions!!!

Alice in Popland

12 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

This wasnt hers. It's just an ad.

That she was endorsing at the time.  To say 1998 Madonna would laugh at a skin care line, is false. She was willing to endorse one back then, the only difference now is she took what SHE wanted in a skin care line and created her own.  I don't see what's so shameful or bad about that.  To say this is beneath her is silly and ridiculous because this is a line she created based on her experiences throughout the years in trying to find the best skin care line.  She obviously stands whole heartily behind it, or she wouldn't be still trying to sell it, unlike her many past ventures.  I really feel her gyms and skin line is true Madonna.  It's who she is.  And now she wants to share that with the public, now that she's found her niche within them. 

18 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

I refuse to believe that her skincare line sells more than a Deluxe Anniversary Edition of Ray of Light would.

Priorities, Madonna. Priorities.

The Madonna of 1998 would laugh at the idea of a skincare line.

that's precisely the difference between "personal belief" and "marketing strategy".

moreover, the music business has changed "a little" between 1998 and 2018, haven't you noticed ? Shakira and JLo make more money out of their fragrances, tv hosting and commercials than music and touring.

2 hours ago, discohub said:

Well, casting dancers for a shooting and performers for a tour is not exactly the same thing. That's so not how it's done.

Preach. People need to stop reading her tags so literally.  I guess it's a lot of wishful thinking, but when you have the FAT JEW, MDNA Skin care products all in one image, it's easy to deduce it's about the skin care line.  

• 8 months later...