Blond Ambition Tour Jackets

RUADJAI

Ok, so this girl was in my restaurant today wearing a Blond Ambition Jacket and my wig got snatched! So now I'm officially on the hunt for one. However I didn't realize there are so many different ones. So if anyone has info, it would be great. She was wearing the Pioneer Bomber that I think was for the crew and stuff. Then there are also the Gold M ones the dancers all had. I think I want that one, but I read somewhere she sold them on her website recently, obviously not the originals. So before I throw down money I want to make sure Im buying an original. I think the difference is the originals had an orange inside? And the newer retail ones have a black inside. 

Also Im curious about the Black and Purple ones too. If anyone knows who those were made for. Thanks in advance. 

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.d9e6557e41ae28c237389653bbe2ddb6.jpg

s-l1600-2.thumb.jpg.bda40e35fb262f657ab6d270816ce479.jpg

s-l1600-3.thumb.jpg.d3f83068682380b622ad35ae9abe7f2f.jpg

P.S. This is the girl I almost beat up for her jacket. IMG_0283.thumb.jpg.0e9804909d8a22d83aa0f4b261261a8e.jpg

The jacket in the first picture is a Tour Crew Roadie Jacket. This jacket was only given to Madonna's Crew for the every popular Blond Ambition Tour in very limited quantities. Now very hard to find, especially in this Excellent condition.

The jacket features a very speical and detailed mongram embroidery on the back in Green letters and Blond Ambition in purple. And it has matchinc colors on th back and sleeve and side pockeets with the Ofifical ROCKIT CARGO on FRONT

The jacket in the second picture is probably the one with the black inside which was repressed and sold for her fan club. There're also ones with orange insides which was probably for her crew and staff. 
I also got this one with the black inside and I'm happy with it.
Madonna and her stage dancers actually wore this jacket with embroided M but without the "MADONNA" beneath it and had a orange inside. You can see it in In Bed with Madonna.

The jacket in the third picture is a Tour Crew Jacket. Only given to select crew and stage hands in only certain areas of the tour.  Now very hard to find, especially in this Excellent condition. If also got this one in new, unworn condition in sealed plastic bag!

There were also completely white ones - nowhere to find anymore.

I think you will be happy with any of these, my favorite is the one in the third picture.

I hope I could help you a bit with that!

I think there were denim ones made also, I seem to recall in 'Strike a pose' Oliver is seen in a red denim tour jacket. I've also seen a mustard colour denim jacket for the Sweden date. Also, Oliver wore a version that had 'MADONNA' in red above the crown and a sparkly crown version too.

iu-1.jpeg

iu-2.jpeg

iu.jpeg

iu.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 08.56.40.png

While it’s nice to have collectibles, and if you have money that’s fantastic. I’ve wanted one for so long. I was gonna try and attempt a replica. I have the logo and edited out the background imaging, so I might get a t-shirt company to embroider it for me. I’m making a black T-shirt with the tour logo on front, and tour city stops on the back :) 

8 hours ago, Madgesty said:

I have no clue how the euro works, I don’t think I love it enough to spend over $200 Canadian dollars for it lol. But I kept thinking if people were reproducing the jacket, like how forever 21 reproduced the BAT shirt. I’d either buy a reproduction or just make it myself. Otherwise I’d rather spend my money on food, or wine lol.

The very first thing I ever bought on ebay (18 years ago) was the gold crown one. It was only $50. I only wore it a few times. I also got the black and purple one circa 2005. About a year ago I looked into getting the pioneer one but the prices have just risen too high and it's my least favorite of the 3 anyway. I'm always fascinated by these tour jackets in particular because it's my favorite tour ever.

On 4/3/2018 at 6:47 AM, cookiemueller said:

The very first thing I ever bought on ebay (18 years ago) was the gold crown one. It was only $50. I only wore it a few times. I also got the black and purple one circa 2005. About a year ago I looked into getting the pioneer one but the prices have just risen too high and it's my least favorite of the 3 anyway. I'm always fascinated by these tour jackets in particular because it's my favorite tour ever.

FIFTY DOLLAS?!?! 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/23/2020 at 9:55 PM, Suze_Q said:

Does anyone know who made these jackets and if they were made by different merchandise companies? I see some with Rock Embassy, Alpha and EMEA merchandising tags and have no idea if they’re original or not. All have orange inside too. Thanks 

They were made by different companies. I just got mine from Alpha (the pioneer one made for the crew) and I'm in love with it. It looks so new that it makes me wonder if it's really an original. The price range these days are def not around 350 dollars anymore lol

On 1/28/2021 at 1:23 PM, me1981 said:

ICON Magazine sold this I think. I am sure they did. So she may have been an ICON member and bought it through them. I think it was only available for the first few years of the fanclub

I remember that! They were quite expensive, even at the time.

Edit: I found it on Facebook (The Madonna Collection)! It's from early 1992.

11212742_414162858756819_5400088244356892658_o.jpg

Edited by THNTH
Added the image (see edit history)