*** Madonna @ MET Gala 2018 ***

Frank

1 hour ago, cailohfornia said:

I wish THIS specific performance at the MET were broadcast for all of the world to see! Anna Wintour could've made an exception cause it's freaking Madonna! Lol I mean it was an entirely NEW look, concept, and performance we haven't seen before. 

I am praying for a pro-shot video uploaded tomorrow.

ANYWAY, amazing day in Madonna Fandom history!

The whole thing apperantly was filmed professionally. From the HD Vogue video there were no attendees in balconies and her movement was different

11 minutes ago, Falling Free said:

The whole thing apperantly was filmed professionally. From the HD Vogue video there were no attendees in balconies and her movement was different

Wait... I noticed that shoulder-arm armor thingy on the Vogue.com video didn’t come off like it did on the videos we saw on social media... so yes it could’ve been filmed separately!!! Yassssss

I am trying to get all the videos that i can FROM ORIGINAL SOURCES, not from reposts from fans' instagram accounts. So anything u see out there, please post it here so i can get them. I'm gonna post a new topic with all i have until now u guys!!!. Thanks a lot in advance!!!.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I am trying to get all the videos that i can FROM ORIGINAL SOURCES, not from reposts from fans' instagram accounts. So anything u see out there, please post it here so i can get them. I'm gonna post a new topic with all i have until now u guys!!!. Thanks a lot in advance!!!.

Thank YOU for doing that 

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

These celebrities are weird, they attended a once in a lifetime M showcase featuring a never performed song and a (heavenly) cover but they didn't even record the whole thing, lol. Kim K even managed to make it about her and her titties. 

32 minutes ago, discohub said:

I have no idea of who this David Lauren is, but this video is one of the best. Really digging the gregorian chant on LAP, that's one reinvention we never had before :hearteyes:

He's Ralph Lauren's son, married to George Bush's daughter, Lauren :)) definitely NY high society so he had a good view :)

She really was amazing, JPG, there couldn't be a better choice, he's so kind to her and really treats her like a queen, she was so classy and meaningful.

I get goosebumps when I see Jeremy Scott and Cardi B, could have been her!!! thank God!! 

This year could mean she will finally work with the RIGHT people: Mirwais, JPG, Orbit? maybe Patrick Leonard ? (he worked with Leonard Cohen...) 

Maybe Lisbon helped her took some distance and see things more clearly. 

Most of the crowd at the Met last night looked horrendous, she definitely stood out and reigned!

37 minutes ago, xtysc said:

Most of the crowd at the Met last night looked horrendous, she definitely stood out and reigned!

One doesn't need to be overcritical, it does not give justice to the efforts made and kind of undermines your judgement about Madonna. Some looks were really gorgeous. Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and Emilia Clarke wore magnificent gowns, Katy Perry's angel costume looked great and extravagant, Lena Whaite's cape made a fucking statement regarding the catholic theme, Cara Delevingne's look was a funny simultaneous homage to M's... Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Williams, Zendaya, Sarah Paulson... even Trevor Noah's and Migos' suits were nice. 

Madonna-2018-Met-Gala-Photos.jpg

I fucking love this photo so much!!!

This photo is so dramatic and so cinematic so I'm just falling in love with her! 

I really hope that her new music era gonna be something like this.

Very dramatic and cinematic and same time very classic and sassy.

I really hope that Madonna channelling period flim at this new music era.

Something like Gone with the wind, Queen Elizabeth I, Queen margot, dangerous liaisons, Orlando, Catherine the Great and The Lion in Winter.

Strong and same time very sexy and charismatic figure. That's what I want to see from her.

And I really hope that she gonna spend some money for her Music videos at this new era. Seriously. No more give it 2 me, celebration, kind of bullshit, please.

7 minutes ago, discohub said:

One doesn't need to be overcritical, it does not give justice to the efforts made and kind of undermines your judgement about Madonna. Some looks were really gorgeous. Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and Emilia Clarke wore magnificent gowns, Katy Perry's angel costume looked great and extravagant, Lena Whaite's cape made a fucking statement regarding the catholic theme, Cara Delevingne's look was a funny simultaneous homage to M's, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Williams, Zendaya, Sarah Paulson... even Trevor Noah's and Migos' suits were nice. 

yeah there were lots of great ones tbh what I like about Madonna's is that it's not overly detailed.