*** Madonna @ MET Gala 2018 ***

Frank

About spoilers and teasers, I think she learnt from her RH mistakes in the past...

That surprise performance was exacly what we all were praying for.

Some expectations, some ideas, some hints, but many surprises and everything perfectly planned!! Let's hope the promotion won't stop here...

2 hours ago, Fighter said:

ok I love the head piece and I like that that's the main point of her outfit, I love the black dress cos it's not overly done or overly detailed like so many other dresses with this type of concept, it has a mysterious vibe the way it is. I love the cross design in it. It really fits her beautifully. Her hair was perfect for the look. I love the touch of the black roses. This might be my fave look she's done for Met Gala yet, it's classic, and beautiful. i think some others like Rihanna and Katy looked very good but there's something off at the same time, I'm not feeling the mini skirts on their outfits especially. Madonna's is my fave along with Blake Lively's,

M's was absolutely among my favourite looks, definitely the most intrigueing and charismatic. I also appreciated a lot Arianna Grande's michelangiolesque reference, as often happens about grace and looks, the marmoreal baroque Winnie Harlow and especially Stella Maxwell's bizantinian Moschino dress.

Ariana-Grande-Met-Gala-Dress-2018.jpg

32105513_10160385665105261_2808845892176

tumblr_p8dvw4vleX1v1m211o1_500.jpg

joaoventura A sneak peek of one of the biggest evenings in my life: playing piano for the Queen, Madonna, at the MET Gala in New York. This is beyond what I ever dreamed about when I decided to move from Brazil to Lisbon // Um pedacinho de uma das noites mais importantes da minha vida: tocando com a Rainha Madonna no baile de gala do Metropolitan de Nova York, ontem à noite. Acho que ainda não acordei hoje. Depois eu conto pra vocês como foi esse encontro.

My Gawd, if I only knew that even after 35 years, she could make me feel so excited for her still. What an excellent performance.  What elegant looks she pulled off (middle part and all).  The outfits were just so beautiful. 

I must admit; I doubted the whole performance. That said; I'm dying to see the whole performance in full.  Unfortunately, I don't think we will see it.  I think it will go down much like the performance she did with Rocco a few years back over The Secret Project.  We're only going to see bits and pieces and that's it.  Though, I hope to be wrong. 

I couldn't really hear much of the new song, so I can't really say how I feel about it, other than I'm just excited to hear something new from her.  But what I've heard of "Hallelujah" and "Like A Prayer", she sounded spectacular.  I swear; she's sounding better and better as she gets older. 

Just Wow!  So many years of entertainment.  I'm just glad I've been there for every era.  While she's worldly famous, I still think she's quite under appreciated.  Even by some of her fans.  It's a bit sad because we've lost a lot of huge icons quite recently, yet people still nit pick Madonna and try to drag her down.  I am proud to be a Madonna fan, still today. Nothing will change that.  I love that she doesn't play by the rules. She doesn't play victim. I love that she lives a clean life and doesn't let the detractors bring her down. I'm glad she doesn't try to sabotage her career with drugs or wild unlawful behavior.  She is a great role model even if she is controversial. 

The last video posted by @Frankadds an interesting detail. The pianist is from Lisbon, Joao Ventura. Not Ricky Pageot anymore. Her Portuguese musical nights have led to something after all! As it has been said before, the musical direction of the new track sounds interesting, classic Madonna, possible Mirwaus intervention but still a fresh and contemporary sound.

One more question, I read in a previous post here that had the grillz, but I can't see them in the Halleluiah performance. Please tell me they're gone!! It's really time to say Halleluiah!

18 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

The Best video so far.

I mean just watch it. 

That such a dramatic and cinematic movement. 

And watch these stars eager to watch The one and only Queen of pop's legendary performance!

And more importantly her angelic voice!

Yes, this is we can call The one and only Queen of Pop. 

No! Th new song was right there!!!

14 hours ago, brazilfan said:

Fucking calm down drama queen.:Madonna032:

Did I said that I said it is demo? NO. I said that some people said that.

I don't know who is but someone said that it is one of her demo heaven. so I just did mention about fan's little discussion.

So Drama queen fucking calm down and sit your ass down.:02:

Someone needs an evaluation to be "banned"

Dude that kind of retort isn't accepted here. Go to MadonnaNation instead.

Seriously!

4 hours ago, Fighter said:

it is the same dress, i wonder if its actually legit the exact same one and she pulled it out of her closet 

If that is exactly same dress she wore at 20 years ago, I really want to know how she keep it. I mean it is over fucking 2 decades!!! Seriously. how it looks like legit new dress? lol