*** Madonna @ MET Gala 2018 ***

Frank

So I'm going to safely assume this wasn't professionally filmed being when we see her walking into the crowd of people, no one is in front of her with a professional camera. Maybe the dress rehearsal was filmed? 

1 hour ago, Liam said:

So I'm going to safely assume this wasn't professionally filmed being when we see her walking into the crowd of people, no one is in front of her with a professional camera. Maybe the dress rehearsal was filmed? 

Well I’ve seen this video on this website (vogue) and it looks professional filmed but it’s only a short clip 

https://www.vogue.com/article/madonna-met-gala-performance-2018

5 minutes ago, Adjames said:

Well I’ve seen this video on this website (vogue) and it looks professional filmed but it’s only a short clip 

1 hour ago, Liam said:

yeah it seems like that video is the dress rehearsal. If you watch the part where the girls throw her down, she falls differently and her shoulder piece stays on. 

Heres to hoping they release the rehearsal footage for us crazies. :Madonna006:

2 hours ago, Adjames said:

We've all seen it.  That's the closest we have of what appears to look professional.  However, I have a feeling that was the "dress rehearsal".  As stated, if you watch all the other footage filmed from the crowd, no one is filming her professionally.  When she goes into the crowd, someone would have had to be ahead of her, filming. We see no such person from the people filming with their devices in the crowd. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

OK guys, i have some inside news about it. I wrote an email to Mika Altskan, director of the VOGUE proshot snippet for the performance. And he answered me!!! very kind, indeed:

Good morning Mr. Altskan,

I'm Francisco, writing from Spain, and a huge Madonna fan. I just wanted to thank you for the amazing video you directed of Madonna's performance at the MET Gala. It's just breathtaking. I'd love to know, if you can tell me, or if you know, if the whole professionally filmed performance it's going to be available anywhere soon or not, like Madonna's YouTube channel, or your Vimeo channel.

Thanks a lot for your attention.

Best regards,

Francisco.

Hey Francisco!

I believe there was a team recording the whole show from above and will be releasing it in the near future.

Cheers,

Mika     

Thanks a lot for letting me know, Mika! But what about your amazing footage? Didn't you filmed the whole performance? It was the rehearsal, right?.

Vogue has and owns all that footage, unfortunately I can’t share it!

Ok, i clearly understand that. I really hope the full thing gets released soon tho, it was amazing.

Thank you very much for your attention and your answers!! ;-)

Big hug from Spain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it guys.

Wonderful :) Sometimes you only have to ask to get answers :))

3 hours ago, Frank said:

OK guys, i have some inside news about it. I wrote an email to Mika Altskan, director of the VOGUE proshot snippet for the performance. And he answered me!!! very kind, indeed:

Good morning Mr. Altskan,

I'm Francisco, writing from Spain, and a huge Madonna fan. I just wanted to thank you for the amazing video you directed of Madonna's performance at the MET Gala. It's just breathtaking. I'd love to know, if you can tell me, or if you know, if the whole professionally filmed performance it's going to be available anywhere soon or not, like Madonna's YouTube channel, or your Vimeo channel.

Thanks a lot for your attention.

Best regards,

Francisco.

Hey Francisco!

I believe there was a team recording the whole show from above and will be releasing it in the near future.

Cheers,

Mika     

Thanks a lot for letting me know, Mika! But what about your amazing footage? Didn't you filmed the whole performance? It was the rehearsal, right?.

Vogue has and owns all that footage, unfortunately I can’t share it!

Ok, i clearly understand that. I really hope the full thing gets released soon tho, it was amazing.

Thank you very much for your attention and your answers!! ;-)

Big hug from Spain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it guys.

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!! WOW!

The Many Moments of Madonna at the 2018 Met Gala

May 10, 2018 - by Bradley Stern -

I’m late to posting about this, but Vogue is late to uploading the full performance. So, who’s really the bad guy?

Yes, that’s right: Madonna, Queen of Pop™, made an appearance at the 2018 Met Gala on Monday (May 7). And performed. And thoroughly reigned supreme. 

This year’s theme? “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” – or, more accurately, “Madonna: A Career Retrospective.”

Telling Madge to pay homage to the iconography of Catholicism is sort of like suggesting to Ariana Grande that she try putting her hair in a ponytail: you don’t have to twist her Hard Candy Fitness-toned arm too hard. 

Accordingly, Lady Ciccone looked right at home as Gothdonna, Queen of Gays, Blasphemy & Portugal.

She also blessed the visibly terrified and overwhelmed Vogue red carpet correspondant, Liza Koshy, who made this face immediately after the interview:

Understandable, to be honest.

Inside the Rihanna co-chaired event, M-Dolla took to the stage – err, steps – of the museum to perform a classic hit whilst dressed as Monkdonna: “Dear Jessie.” No, wait. Sorry, actually: “Like a Prayer.” Who could have ever guessed?

It looked appropriately Iconic (feat. Mike Tyson & Chance The Rapper), as any performance of “Like A Prayer” does, although we wouldn’t know for sure because, just to reiterate, Voguehas yet to upload the performance in full, presumably due to fashionable fatigue. Or blatant homophobia.

Even more exciting, however, is what came next: a new song, apparently called “Beautiful Game,” which is due to be released on her upcoming album according to one of the backup singer-monks, who quickly deleted his comment upon being admonished by stans for giving away the song title. Stans: doing the most since forever.

It’s a beautiful plan, but I’m not concerned / It’s a beautiful game that I never learned / You have taught me to shut my mouth / Better not get burned…

We only got a minute of the dark and brooding track, but it sounds good thus far. While I’m probably biased ever since we learned that Mirwais is back on board, it sounds…somewhat American Life-ish? But also Rebel Heart-ish. We’ll see, we’ll see.

She then ended the set with a rendition of Leonard Cohen‘s classic “Hallelujah,” and honestly? A vocalist. Hello! She sounded incredible.

To celebrate a successful set, Madonna did what any Living Legend would do: she slipped into something a little more comfortable. 

In her case, that meant casually sliding betwixt old friend and S&M partner Katheryn Elizabeth Hudsonand Donatella Versace while wearing the same Versace dress she wore 23 years ago at the 1995 BRIT Awards, where she performed “Bedtime Story” looking like an ethereal goddess with that long hair gloriously whipping in the wind.

Madonna then spent the next 48 hours standing in her bathroom twirling around in the same dress. Who wouldn’t?

Still... no major source is talking about Madonna. Disappointing since I do believe she was definitely an impacting moment of the night.

On 5/10/2018 at 9:13 AM, Frank said:

Hey Francisco!

Cheers,

Mika     

She just has to put a filter on it, make some unnecessary quick video cuts, and fuck up the audio a bit and it will be out in 2020. (in 480p)

:Madonna005: