groovyguy

LGBTQ News

i know this isn't new news but i really didn't think of it til now. that all trans people never get to be actors. even when playing a trans person hollywood always hires cis people and never trans people which isn't fair IMO.  

This former pastor spent decades believing she could "pray the gay away." Years later, she's seen the error of her ways and is trying to make amends with the LGBTQ community. Her road to redemption isn't an easy one. (via Road Trip: Listen To America)

caseyhoke750x422.jpg

Accomplished Trans Student and Activist Casey Hoke Has Died

The 21-year-old made a big impression on his high school, as well as several prominent LGBTQ organizations.

AUGUST 10 2018 7:43 PM EDT
caseyhoke  R.I.P

So Sad  :sad:

Madonna  uses some of her quotes. And it makes her day. I'm so grateful that she does. I wanted to see who she was. She's got a lot of strength. I think its horrible that someone just cause they don''t understand being trans or are just very mean or rude. Calls her a man and they say it more then once the same person(leaving the comment). Its the top instagram i posted here. Or be very trans phobic. She deserves  to be called  she & a woman. IMO she's not hurting anyone. Hope i worded this right. maybe one day people will be kinder to other people. i hope i live to see it.  :cry:

Oh my god trump is horrible. Please impeach trump. :cry:

Maybe one day all this hate will end. Can't wait for trump to leave office or get impeached along with vice president. 

countdown til he leaves office

countdown til trump leaves office

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/21/us/politics/transgender-trump-administration-sex-definition.html

i love madonna so much Really wishing she was in United States still. Not that i'll ever meet her but we need her voice on this. she's always had our backs. I literally  cried when i read what all she posted. I really don't understand if we're not hurting anyone why is trump going after trans people we've been around for a long time. and we're not going anywhere.