Sign in to follow this  
Candy Perfume Boy

Ebay scabs

a seller on eBay is selling WAV rips from this site shared in good faith for the fans. This isnt isolated and leaves me feeling really disallusioned that there are lurkers here seeking to greedily profit from the generosity of others.

as a sharer of rare promo rips and long out of print rarities im really saddened by this type of selfish behaviour. Whilst some may argue im infringing on Madonna's potential profits, id argue that my shares have been to promote and ive never sought personal gain.

if its okay with admin i'm gonna name the culprits ebay names here and those who want to help can also report the items to ebay, as i have done.

heres the names;

Muscleguy

unmixed115

there's no way to stop it. it is the same as me reporting all the bootlegs and counterfeits on ebay, I have done it many times, nothing happens. Just have to smile and nod

Nothing we can do about stuff that happens outside the forum :frown: unfortunately it's common that people do this, we can't stop people from coming in, taking and doing whatever they want or can get away with. 

Actually, you can do something about it.  Expose it.  Share the scam everywhere Madonna related, to keep other fans from being easily duped by such. 

On 18/05/2018 at 7:56 PM, Candy Perfume Boy said:

a seller on eBay is selling WAV rips from this site shared in good faith for the fans. This isnt isolated and leaves me feeling really disallusioned that there are lurkers here seeking to greedily profit from the generosity of others.

as a sharer of rare promo rips and long out of print rarities im really saddened by this type of selfish behaviour. Whilst some may argue im infringing on Madonna's potential profits, id argue that my shares have been to promote and ive never sought personal gain.

if its okay with admin i'm gonna name the culprits ebay names here and those who want to help can also report the items to ebay, as i have done.

heres the names;

Muscleguy

unmixed115

anyone fancy few unique 7" with unique picture sleeve? And all mint!

check seller 123751