Sign in to follow this  
FrozenPenguin

GMAYL make so me happy

Yeah, it's a good bop!  Not a song to take too seriously and perfect for the Super Bowl performance. 

9 hours ago, FrozenPenguin said:

Yes, the song and video is soo cute and it makes me happy.  MDNA is such a good album.

Agreed. MDNA is in its own way a modern day masterpiece 

1 hour ago, kesiak said:

Hands down the weakest lead single she has ever released. But I'm glad it makes some people happy :) .

OMG, I'm Offended!  Apologise because you should never hurt someone by expressing your own thoughts and own opinions.   :04:

13 hours ago, LivingForLove94 said:

Love the video and the song, especially the demo version.

YES! I really LOVE/prefer the Madonna-only demo too. I love hearing her sing the cheers without the backup MIA/Minaj. I wish this solo demo would have been the original album version and then have the guest rappers on the radio single or remix. Overall I find this song very Beach Boys, California surf rock type of jam.

Give Me All Your Luvin' is a joyful and inoffensive song that was in the wrong place at the wrong time, so the negative reaction that it got is easy to understand. Being it Madonna's first single from a new studio album after a 4 years hiatus and since it would be part of the most watched American television broadcast setlist, the public and fans were expecting a great song. And when it was nothing but a b-side at best, the sky fell down.

It's one of my favorite M songs when it comes down to search and find out remixes and covers of her music and I've learned over the years to appreciate it more (the demo was, and is, always fantastic and the MDNA tour performance is a highlight everytime I watch it).