What do you think of Dino D' Santiago?

This is really good news.  Apparently, he's going to be part of Madonna's new album.  Certainly proves she's exploring the culture she's lately been immersed in.  I'm beyond excited. We may be hearing Madonna in a different way again!!  What are your thoughts? What do you think of this artist?  There isn't a lot of info out there on him right now. I really love his sound, especially in the below video I included.

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

Can we keep anything NEW ALBUM related in the NEW ALBUM Thread.

No need to start new ones every time new details emerge.

I actually didn't think about the other thread when I posted.  As mentioned above in my first post, I am interested in expanding the conversation beyond just "new album" info.  So sorry if this annoys you. I thought it deserved a thread of it's own because I'm curious what people think of this particular artist as well.  I know we have a few at this forum who are aware of this artist and Portugal culture, so it would be to cool to learn more about this artist and the culture.  

So what are your thoughts?  :)

I can see this more like an "Isaac" case.  And I've not like a number of her collaborators when off on their own, but surprisingly enjoyed them when collaborated with her.  Though, I didn't really like the Britney Spears collab, but I did enjoy some of her earlier music.

19 hours ago, G House said:

I'm not into Portuguese music and I really disliked those two songs so... It's a no for me.

However, who knows? I don't like Kanye nor Pharrell on their own but I love their collaborations with Madonna, so maybe this is the case once again.

Actually it is not portuguese...and portuguese music is much more than you know...LOL

y porque no unas sevillanas, flamenco? are you more into that?

I really love this kind music from non caucasian musician.

I mean I really hate that almost 99% of African American musician doing same boring and noise hip hop bullshit in nowadays.

we had such a beautiful talented people in america music industry back in 80s.

for example Anita baker, Sade, tina turner, Lionel richie, Jenifer holiday and etc

But nowadays American black music is such a trash and bullshit.

And Madonna introducing these beautiful music from outside USA to the world is such blessing. 

Thank you Madonna.

That is the one of reason I really love Madonna. 

1 hour ago, emanon said:

Actually it is not portuguese...and portuguese music is much more than you know...LOL

y porque no unas sevillanas, flamenco? are you more into that?

Well, as far as I know he is Portuguese, he sings in Portuguese and he became famous in a Portuguese TV show, whether he explores his African roots or not this is Portuguese music (or, at least, Portuguese-influenced music, I'll give you that much).

However, answering your question: no, I don't like sevillanas nor flamenco, not all Spanish people are into those things just like not all Americans love guns. And btw, I'm fluent in English, there is no need to switch to my mother tongue so cut the racist bullshit off, please :)