Madonna vs. Fan

Luiz Ribeiro

i can't even afford to spend what I spend on her media .. the skincare products are way out of my budget so I pretend it doesn't exist lol 

I don't think the general population of people buying skin products are really investing much into her line.  I mean maybe if the info promoting it was different, like, "this is the product you need after a facelift or botox to keep your skin looking shiny and new, like a virgin!"  But the hype around it seems to be promoting  a magic trick on aging skin.

It is the same as clothing lines. A tshirt without a label is just as good as one with, and a hell of a lot cheaper lol

1 hour ago, madaboutM said:

As a long time Madonna fan I've came to the conclusion to ve selective of the things I pay attention too. MDNAskin, her liaisons with Fat and KK, her tour DVDs....no thank you. New Music and old memorabilia...YES!

+1

In the old days, I used to support her side projects. It is interesting to hear her say about her legacy if she  does not celebrate her extensive musical legacy. There is no celebration of anything she did as a singer for ages. Since she does not care about the fans' wishes, the last years I lost the interest about any project of hers that is not just music. I'm really interested for the new album release, but I don't give a f*** for those crappy mdna skin stuff, or a future movie direct or even her messy instagram. And no, I don't have any hopes anymore about a release of an old stuff like Virgin Tour Blu-ray, commemorative deluxe albuns, books or anything else from her past.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 1:30 AM, Jascka said:

Wow, just because mrkonradk doesn't like her "skin care line" (like most of us)... serlg4.jpg

OMG guys be careful of what you say, because she probably reads this forum too. serlg4.jpg Nah, I HIGHLY doubt that. That is hilarious! I'm afraid she doesn't care about a single word of what we say here and she's totally unaware. serlg4.jpg

Well, I believe that we need to strike a balance here. Support someone doesn't mean to say him/her that every little step he/she does is yupiwhopi. That's not to be good fans, that's to be stupid fans. Praising each move she does in her career is something stupid, and you aren't a better fan just to be praising everything she does like a strawberry plant. :bothered2:

Sorry, I had to say this too!

Yep! Most fans are fed up with those projects... you too are, even if it will be the last thing you will admit on this forum. :laughing:

Fortunately 'MDNA Skin' is just a single chapter of her whole career, it's only a teardrop on her big ocean of career she has.

I too wish that all the ambition and provocative attitude that she has with "fashion"-MDNA Skin thing today would translate into GOOD music too. :)

..I too wish that all the ambition and provocative attitude that she has with "fashion"-MDNA Skin thing today would translate into GOOD music too´. Well said

As i see it, he is right. This skin care line is nothing more than a ´fast buck´because of her brand name. She follows again the so called trends without putting something new on the table. I was horrified when i saw her ´collaborating´

with that Kardashian product.. Madonna who had this career full of material for all to contemplate as well as have fun.. to me she is desperate not to be away from the scene for even one moment. She knows well that she can fall out with the general public. 

• 3 months later...