Madonna's Lesbian Love Letter

Mauro

Wow.. this is really hot stuff!

6/23/2018 12:30 AM PDT

Madonna's Love Letter to 'Justify My Love' Music Vid Model Up for Auction

EXCLUSIVE

622-madonna-letter-launch-3.jpgMadonna was crushing hard on the model she famously kissed in her 1990 "Justify My Love" video, and professed it in a love letter ... which could be yours, but not for cheap.

The Material Girl sent the handwritten letter to Amanda Cazalet in 1991, not long after the 2 worked together on the sexy music vid. She starts with a joke about not being able to get in touch with Amanda, saying it's like "trying to seduce the pope."

It gets much steamier from there, with Madonna calling her the most beautiful woman in the world and admitting she fantasizes about kissing her again. She adds ... "I cannot explain my attraction -- nevertheless it's there."

According to the online auction house, GottaHaveRockandRoll.com ... Amanda says this letter is just one of several between Madge and her during the years following the music vid.

We're told it will hit the auction block July 11, with a starting bid of $15,000, and close July 20.

You may recall ... Madonna's personal items being auctioned off have been a sour subject for her. She sued to keep a prison letter from Tupac from being auctioned off and lost.

However, she appealed the ruling ... so that letter isn't hitting the auction block just yet.

2 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I can't believe more and more people are actually selling this kind of stuff that none of us should be seeing just to make easy money, disgusting.

Totally agree.  Madonna was a huge flirt. It was no secret.  She even told Johnny Carson in 1987,  she even flirted with Grandmas.  LOL!  But yeah, this is just capitalizing off her name and even as a fan I have no interest in owning something like this.  Weird how some people put a value on things like this. 

3 hours ago, Liam said:

Totally agree.  Madonna was a huge flirt. It was no secret.  She even told Johnny Carson in 1987,  she even flirted with Grandmas.  LOL!  But yeah, this is just capitalizing off her name and even as a fan I have no interest in owning something like this.  Weird how some people put a value on things like this. 

Like autographs? 

It's exactly the same thing. Stop acting all high and mighty. Madonna fans would buy her garbage if given the chance. :laughing:

2 hours ago, Mauro said:

Like autographs? 

It's exactly the same thing. Stop acting all high and mighty. Madonna fans would buy her garbage if given the chance. :laughing:

It's called having some respect for her privacy.  Nothing to do with being  "high and mighty".   The letter wasn't meant for the public or her fans.  So no, it isn't like an "autograph".  To get her autograph, you would have to ask her for it or request/buy an image she's autographed for public consumption.  And no, THIS fan would not "buy her garbage if given a chance".    Again, I have too much respect for her privacy!  

5 hours ago, Liam said:

It's called having some respect for her privacy.  Nothing to do with being  "high and mighty".   The letter wasn't meant for the public or her fans.  So no, it isn't like an "autograph".  To get her autograph, you would have to ask her for it or request/buy an image she's autographed for public consumption.  And no, THIS fan would not "buy her garbage if given a chance".    Again, I have too much respect for her privacy!  

But you have never listened to an unreleased demo or looked at a photo outtake of course

17 hours ago, Liam said:

It's called having some respect for her privacy.    The letter wasn't meant for the public or her fans.    Again, I have too much respect for her privacy!  

Didn't you make a video using her private family pictures from her childhood. Private things that were not meant for the public or her fans...

1 hour ago, anaglyphx said:

Didn't you make a video using her private family pictures from her childhood. Private things that were not meant for the public or her fans...

No, I did not!  Can we now stick to the topic.  I'm not the subject of this post!

On 6/24/2018 at 1:06 PM, Liam said:

Are you being serious?  What an awful analogy!  :Madonna031:

I have never bought an unreleased Demo nor an outtake photo. 

No I am not being serious :smile:

I agree with you its an invasion of her privacy and I would never buy any of these types of things. It WAS a juicy read though :laughing:

Seducing and trying to organise a rendezvous with a married pregnant woman ... don't know how to think about that.

I have a full 2 page letter handwritten by Madonna to Dennis Rodman I bought for approx $4K a few years ago. Also a few goodies from the infamous Melissa Crowe auctions before they taken down.

13 hours ago, Eyzonme said:

Seducing and trying to organise a rendezvous with a married pregnant woman ... don't know how to think about that.

I have a full 2 page letter handwritten by Madonna to Dennis Rodman I bought for approx $4K a few years ago. Also a few goodies from the infamous Melissa Crowe auctions before they taken down.

buying these items although they were never meant to be public. don't know what to think about that.

#judgemental