Vogue Italia August 2018

Frank

57 minutes ago, blondebombshell said:

+1 this is a gorgeous photo of her i love her hair slick back like this truly gorgeous.  I actually love this color of this blonde. I don't know if its the lighting because the other photos are really blonde. This one looks more of a golden blonde.

I love that darker blonde on her, but yes its the lighting ...

• Fighter unfeatured this topic

Daily Mail are so schizo though, above they have her on the front page of their paper bashing her, yet on their on-line site, they are practically praising her.  How weird???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6012765/JAN-MOIR-Madonna-looks-magnificent-prepares-60th.html

I must say; Madonna is a very strong woman and the negative only makes her stronger.  She's never been a victim... she's never been to jail, arrested, known for substance abuse, or having a mental break down.

She's quite relevant still for rags like this to talk about her still and put her on their front covers.

16 hours ago, stefo said:

F*CKING RUDE!! These people are so mean! What's the point, really?

38065454_10160508224365391_3204379222990

This was written by Jan Moir. She's that disgraceful troglodyte who wrote pretty disgusting things about Stephen Gately immediately after his death. I'd call her a despicable human being, but Im not entirely sure she's human. Its also The Daily Mail, a newspaper that is rather fond of using racism and homophobic comments to scrape up its headlines.

7 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

This was written by Jan Moir. She's that disgraceful troglodyte who wrote pretty disgusting things about Stephen Gately immediately after his death. I'd call her a despicable human being, but Im not entirely sure she's human. Its also The Daily Mail, a newspaper that is rather fond of using racism and homophobic comments to scrape up its headlines.

Yet, she writes on-line a more favorable perspective of Madonna.  I don't get it?  Why would the same writer for the same media outlet trash her on the cover of their paper, but on-line be more objective.  What a bi-polar move!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6012765/JAN-MOIR-Madonna-looks-magnificent-prepares-60th.html

1 minute ago, Liam said:

Yet, she writes on-line a more favorable perspective of Madonna.  I don't get it?  Why would the same writer for the same media outlet trash her on the cover of their paper, but on-line be more objective.  What a bi-polar move!!

Apparently, the online perspective was later 'altered' after the outcry of ageism from fans (and others). 

Ahh, I see!  I do noticed it says it was updated earlier today.  Unfortunately, the print copies are out there.  What a load of nonsense.  But what should we expect from such a tabloid newspaper. 

On 8/1/2018 at 8:26 AM, blondebombshell said:

+1 this is a gorgeous photo of her i love her hair slick back like this truly gorgeous.  I actually love this color of this blonde. I don't know if its the lighting because the other photos are really blonde. This one looks more of a golden blonde.

Waiting for her to shock us with platinum or brown/black. 

On 8/1/2018 at 12:57 PM, Liam said:

or she didn't write the headline.

Just now, drivebitch said:

or she didn't write the headline.

Well, the online article has been amended the following day, so it's possible she changed it since she came off quite ageist and nasty originally.

Anyone have a copy of the printed article versus the online article.

The Daily Mail headline is hardly "bashing". Baiting is more like it. She IS 60. She IS still desperately seeking attention. These are both true statements... And I think it does a great job of making someone want to open the paper and see what Madonna at 60 looks like... And holy fuck... She looks like THAT!?! SHE LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING!

The one from 93 up there that says "Calm Down Grandma"... I've read as much as I could and I'm pretty sure the headline is speaking to any Grandma that might be shocked at a Madonna show. She was at the top of her "shockiness" here... SEX Book, Erotica, Blond Ambition Tour with masterbation. The writer is saying "Calm down Grandma, Madonna still shocks a little, but it's not as racy this time around." NO ONE was calling Madonna a fucking Grandma in 1993.

I wanted to quote the articles above but I'm lazy and I don't have the energy 60 year old Madonna has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...