Madonna spotted at Wireless Festival

Fontainebleau

I find it cool that she's checking out festival music scenes and fresh rap acts that were literally playing gigs on the corner from her recording studio. Let alone the fact that she was eyeing the lot from the stage itself. Classy. 

Also, her quarky pijama suits are giving her more character. I like them. Though I wish she'd ditch the hats. They are the new tooth grills. Kind of tasteless. They make her look like an eccentric aunt who once worked in Hollywood and who's not moved on ever since. Its my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ok we know the source now. This pic needs to be posted again in all its full glory:

DhlJbtaXcAAA1VS.jpg:large

And it needs to be quoted again, and mentioned how fantastic and gorgeous she is!  LOVES!!! 

18 minutes ago, rebelheart29 said:

I loved her pj's so stylish. lol

I get more of a sailor vibe!  Ha!  Seriously though, it looks like very light material, and she's just trying to keep cool.  She's known to keep out of the sun, so I'm sure the hats play a huge part in her out and about fashion sense. She's always been trying to pull off this gypsy attitude, so it just adds to it.  Love her!  I can't wait to see how her new album develops from this point.  Gonna just concentrate on the positive aspects of this outing, rather assuming something negative.

Just now, Rose Mist Stud said:

From what I here, her team wants her to start the record over and go full hip hop. They think Mirwais is not popular enough and want her to go in the direction of Cardio b and Beyoncé.

?? Receipts please!!! 

10 minutes ago, Rose Mist Stud said:

From what I here, her team wants her to start the record over and go full hip hop. They think Mirwais is not popular enough and want her to go in the direction of Cardio b and Beyoncé.

God forbid this is not the case.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

From what i "here", that's bullshit. LOLOLOLOL. Sorry.

I know!  I mean... state you HEAR something to that degree and cite no sources?  I'm pretty tight with Madonna news, and this is the first time I've heard anyone make such a statement!  Maybe @Rose Mist Studis just kidding?  ?

3 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

God forbid this is not the case.

It's Not!  Don't worry!  Pure B.S!!!! 

It's not uncommon for record companies to pressure artists, but I hope that's not actually happening. I hope she'll defend the album she wants to make. I thought the point was that the next album would be different. At this point she's not gonna sell 10 million so I hope they leave her alone. ? They already do when it comes to promotion anyways. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Ok we know the source now. This pic needs to be posted again in all its full glory:

DhlJbtaXcAAA1VS.jpg:large

Meanwhile, back to reality... can we get another "Amen" for this amazing and beautiful picture???