Icarus

Britney Spears - 1997 Cassette Demos

Recommended Posts

On ‚Äé7‚Äé/‚Äé10‚Äé/‚Äé2018 at 4:26 PM, heartcore said:

It's not really been remastered, though. All that has been done is that noise has been added to make the wave forms in Spek look like the files are higher quality than they actually are. 

If anything, this has actually made the songs worse quality from the tampering.

exactly! if you remaster, you're supposed to delete the noise, not add more to fake the Spek image. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 10:03 AM, alessan_dro99 said:

exactly! if you remaster, you're supposed to delete the noise, not add more to fake the Spek image. LOL

Lmao the remaster features noise reduction. Those ''noises'' you guys are talking about are probably enhancements

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MadgeSlave said:

Lmao the remaster features noise reduction. Those ''noises'' you guys are talking about are probably enhancements

LMAO as much as you want, that's just a muffling filter plus some noise to make the spek look like a real wav.

Here's the remaster I did for one of the songs and even if it sounds better with no noise, the spek looks almost the same

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/4nULIeV7/file.html

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, alessan_dro99 said:

LMAO as much as you want, that's just a muffling filter plus some noise to make the spek look like a real wav.

Here's the remaster I did for one of the songs and even if it sounds better with no noise, the spek looks almost the same

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/4nULIeV7/file.html

 

 

Thanks <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 4:26 PM, heartcore said:

It's not really been remastered, though. All that has been done is that noise has been added to make the wave forms in Spek look like the files are higher quality than they actually are. 

If anything, this has actually made the songs worse quality from the tampering.

I'm sorry, but just for this comment I must made here an account. Like you must be really stupid then? Like I worked hard for remove all the noise from the recording and you saying I'm added one more noise to all tracks? Like you are not normal then. Sorry, I understand if you say this about soundcloud rips where is physicaly noise (= WHAT makes "better" quality), but say this about audio with removed most of the noise? You are stupid....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MikeCZ said:

I'm sorry, but just for this comment I must made here an account. Like you must be really stupid then? Like I worked hard for remove all the noise from the recording and you saying I'm added one more noise to all tracks? Like you are not normal then. Sorry, I understand if you say this about soundcloud rips where is physicaly noise (= WHAT makes "better" quality), but say this about audio with removed most of the noise? You are stupid....

Not quite sure why you've got a bee in your bonnet? You haven't 'remastered' the tracks to make them better quality. Yes, you have removed some of the noise from them, but you've also added more to make the waveforms higher in Spek, which actually reduces the quality of the songs. 

A song that is actually HQ has a waveform that looks like this:

WQCZyjT.png

The one you 'remastered' looks like this:

true.png

Notice the difference? The actual waves only go up to 15khz in your one, whilst the rest is just noise to make it look like it goes up to 22khz; in reality, it does not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, heartcore said:

Not quite sure why you've got a bee in your bonnet? You haven't 'remastered' the tracks to make them better quality. Yes, you have removed some of the noise from them, but you've also added more to make the waveforms higher in Spek, which actually reduces the quality of the songs. 

A song that is actually HQ has a waveform that looks like this:

WQCZyjT.png

The one you 'remastered' looks like this:

true.png

Notice the difference? The actual waves only go up to 15khz in your one, whilst the rest is just noise to make it look like it goes up to 22khz; in reality, it does not.

first one (studio track) looks like noise and second one includes "physical" stuff. Idk what youve used, but not looks legit like studio YGIA. Also, you can't compare two different version tracks from two different sources....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MikeCZ said:

first one (studio track) looks like noise and second one includes "physical" stuff. Idk what youve used, but not looks legit like studio YGIA. Also, you can't compare two different version tracks from two different sources....

Now I know you're just being silly. The waveforms on the first one all reach the top. In the second one, none of the waveforms reach the top. See that blue stuff? That's noise that's been added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, heartcore said:

Now I know you're just being silly. The waveforms on the first one all reach the top. In the second one, none of the waveforms reach the top. See that blue stuff? That's noise that's been added.

Of course and I'm soo stupid and add noise what I just removed. GFY then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.