New Tour 2019

MagiC

Ok ok ok

We all know at some point she'll be hitting the road again. During the RH tour she'd be heard saying "see you in 2019" - so bring it on beecheez lol

Any suggestions for older songs to be included in the tour?

I would LOVE Spotlight in Daft Punk dance version - and This Used to Be My Playground. Hell YEAH!!!! :)

I am mostly amazed when she performs songs she has never performed before, or hasn’t performed for a long time.

So I would like to hear:

* Cherish

* Dear Jessie

* Rescue Me

* This Used to Be My Playground

* Bad Girl

* I’ll Remember

* Secret

* Take a Bow

* The Power of Good-bye 

* Nothing Really Matters

* American Pie

* What It Feels like for a Girl

* Love Profusion

* Ghosttown

Album tracks of the past albums are also okay, but no more ‘Candy Shop’ please! ?

Guest Sonny

There are so many songs I would like to hear on the new tour. If we consider only singles that she has rarely or never performed live I would say...

Crazy For You

The Look of Love

Keep it Together

Rescue Me

Justify My Love

Secret

Take A Bow

Frozen

The Power of Goodbye

Hollywood

Nothing Fails

Ghosttown

6 hours ago, Turuncan said:

Album tracks of the past albums are also okay, but no more ‘Candy Shop’ please! ?

Oh my God she has to stop performing that song. Initially I enjoyed it but now that she has performed it so often I can't tolerate it anymore.

There is so much I want to hear Madonna sing on tour and there are too many songs for just one setlist, but here it goes:

- Borderline

- Open Your Heart

- Express Yourself

- Justify My Love

- Rescue Me

- Secret Garden

- Bedtime Story

- Nothing Really Matters

- To Have And Not To Hold

- Beautiful Stranger

- I Deserve It

- Love Profusion

- Voices

- I'm Addicted

- Some Girls

- Falling Free

1 hour ago, Suzy Q. said:

There is so much I want to hear Madonna sing on tour and there are too many songs for just one setlist, but here it goes:

- Borderline Prefer Everybody

- Open Your Heart prefer Where’s the party 

- Express Yourself prefer cherish 

- Justify My Love prefer celebration 

- Rescue Me

- Secret Garden

- Bedtime Story 

- Nothing Really Matters prefer skin

- To Have And Not To Hold prefer shoobeedoo

- Beautiful Stranger prefer beautiful killer

- I Deserve It

- Love Profusion

- Voices

- I'm Addicted prefer addicted to your love

- Some Girls prefer thief of hearts

- Falling Free 

Hmmm, there are so many that I'd like to hear...

From Madonna: Borderline and/or Physical Attraction.

From LAV: Angel and a decent uptempo version of Into The Groove. Maybe even Crazy For You.

From True Blue: Where's The Party would be great.

From WTG: Causing a Commotion.

From LAP: Keep it Together (and I'd die for Spanish Eyes).

From I'm Breathless: Hanky Panky or Sooner or Later. Vogue is obviously included anyway. I'd kill for He's a Man.

From TIC: Rescue Me, PLEASE!

From Erotica: Bad Girl or Rain. Erotica would be great too or even some surprise performance of Words or Thief of hearts.

From Bedtime Stories: Take a Bow would be just fine, but I'd prefer something like I'd rather be your lover, Bedtime Story or Sanctuary (as an interlude/intro would work too).

From STR: I want you ❤️

From Evita: Buenos Aires or Another Suitcase in Another Hall.

From Ray of light: Ray of light has to make a comeback (she hasn't sung it on tour since 2009, almost 10 years now), maybe The Power of Goodbye and NOTHING REALLY MATTERS FOR SURE.

From Music: Don't Tell Me or WIFLFAG. I'd kill for Amazing, but she's not singing that one live ever.

From American Life: LOVE PROFUSION DESERVES IT.

From COADF: Hung Up (ALBUM VERSION, NO SHITTY REMIXES THIS TIME) and Sorry. Sorry in all its glory. History would be too much to ask for.

From Hard Candy: Give it 2 me or Miles Away. She's not singing Dance 2night for sure but a girl can dream.

From Celebration: Maybe Celebration itself, because she's not doing Broken nor It's so cool although I want them both.

From MDNA: Girl Gone Wild, Beautiful Killer or Falling Free.

From Rebel Heart: Ghost-Fucking-Town, Rebel Heart or Messiah.

I hope she's doing more new material this time though, more new tracks than classics. And I really hope she's giving the 80's AND CANDY SHOP a rest.

4 hours ago, Music...come..together.AL3 said:

BTW i would love to here -

Madonna: Physical Attraction

LAV: Angel, LDLHA

True Blue: White Heat

LAP - Cherish, Love Song, Promise To Try, Or TDUP

Breathless - I wanna hear and see another perfomance of NIFY, Hanky Panky and He's A Man

Erotica - Fever, TOH, WISH or Words

BS - Sanctuary as an interlude or survival, FL or Bedtime Stories

Evita - i would love to hear Buenos Aires

ROL - Skin, Shanti POG or NRM

Music - RUNAWAY LOVER

Al - Love Profusion

COADF - DEFFINTELY LET IT WILL BE

Hard Candy - Mmmm... Voices

MDNA - Love Spent (Album Version)

Rebel Heart - Holy Water, Rebel Heart or Ghosttown

She needs to let Vogue, ITG, holiday and Candy Shop Rest. How many times have she performed these live? 

No more like a prayer, like a virgin and ray of light as well.

I think she has too many ballads in her repertoire to choose an old one, especially one that wasn't a single. No chance for Ghosttown which didn't even get the room it deserved on RHT. Definitely not Promise to try if it's a big venue. I'd love to hear Gone or Easy ride again but I highly doubt it unless it's TOAC...

I'd love to hear Gambler, Angel, Rescue me, Nothing really matters, Beautiful Stranger, and many more! He's a man ?

Buenos Aires I could die but it's really impossible... too many words to remember. Another suitcase would be a great great gift, indeed.

2 hours ago, kesiak said:

I actually don't mind what she sings - what I would LOVE, however, is a real bass and percussion. 

Same here!  Whatever she envisions is fine with me.  Also, at this point in her career, a tour without some of her classics including from the 80's, would not go over well.  The tour attract a lot of people around the world who are just hard core fans.  These people want to hear the classics.  Hell, I want to hear the classics.  Lucky for her, she has a number of 80's songs she can perform which are considered classics.  "Holiday", "Like A Virgin", and "Vogue"  which are known to be her biggest signature hits, are fairly switched out.  Most her tours, are new material heavy (as she prefers). 

I really feel like we might finally get The Power of Goodbye, one of my absolute favorite songs. This tour could bring out a lot of songs from Ray of Light and American Life--and I'm living for it! Nothing Really Matters, X-Static Process, Sky Fits Heaven, Nothing Fails :Madonna014: