New Tour 2019

MagiC

For what we know so far, in almost total absence of concrete infos about the new material ...

I'm ninety per cent sure she is going to sing "Live To Tell" and "What It Feels Like For a Girl" this time (her MeToo support makes me hypothesize it), with some fado rearrangements of old hits (hoping a little more inspired than that mexican Dress You Up one... I liked the Like a Virgin Instagram recording she posted back in 2017 for example).

There are possibilities for something from Evita, some potentially political theme-related tracks, like "Papa don't Preach" (reinvented in some form: it's really an infinite time) or "American life" (hope not) and a cut from the neglected "Confessions on a Dancefloor" and "Ray of Light" (because it really needs to be back in her live catalogue after 10 f...cking years!!!)

My personal hopes are for "Rain" (with a proper backing vocals rendition), "Secret", "The Power of Goodbye", "Love Profusion" and finally the "Living for Love" album version. My aware illusions are for even just a quote of the Andre Betts' Erotica tracks (especially Secret Garden or Where Life Begins... and I'm dead then), whose jazz afflatus could be recalled from the new fado-oriented material, and "Bedtime Story", if the new album will really have an electronic vibe as supposed after the Mirways collab news and the few secs we heard of "Beautiful Game".

I would actually love it more if maybe she waited a bit longer before embarking on another tour. They seem to be coming rather too frequent compared to the 80s/90s. I'd personally prefer it if she put that extra time and effort into delivering an absolute masterpiece of an album 

Take this with a pinch of salt...

Blind Item #11 - Mr. X

While this one named permanent A+++ list entertainer keeps saying she'll never retire, she is going to scale back her workload over the next year or so. Yes she's got a new album ready to be released, but I'm hearing whispers that the arena tour that will accompany the album might be her last one and she'll only be doing smaller venues after that.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 11:15 AM 63 COMMENTS  

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/07/blind-item-11-mr-x.html