A Madonna/Ariana Grande collab on the way?

Guest Sonny

Guest Sonny

After the previous rumours about the Migos and Drake collaborations music publications are reporting that Ariana Grande might have teamed up with Madonna. This comes after Grande posted a pic of her and Madonna saying: thank you @madonna... u know why" with a heart emoji and an emoji of the Golden Gate Bridge, which she apparently always uses when posting about new music. I've read that it might be a duet or maybe Madonna has allowed Grande to sample one of her songs. What do you think?

Here's the Billboard article: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8465064/ariana-grande-thanks-madonna

Just so you know, we are talking about this in the pinned M14 album thread.  Anyway, I personally welcome the collaboration if it's true, but I also don't believe every tag or emoji means some of the wild things fans come up with.  Also, I think we would know by now if Madonna was included on a song that is due out tomorrow with Ariana Grande.  

By the way, I never even considered a "sample". That would be interesting as well.  ?

Guest Sonny
32 minutes ago, Liam said:

Just so you know, we are talking about this in the pinned M14 album thread.

? I did not see it SORRY ?

33 minutes ago, Liam said:

By the way, I never even considered a "sample". That would be interesting as well.  ?

Yes maybe she sampled "Like A Prayer" on God is a Woman. We'll know tomorrow I guess...

30 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Ariana and that creep she's engaged to are a bit much lately with their cringe sexting through her Instagram comments section

Did I miss something ?

35 minutes ago, Sonny said:

? I did not see it SORRY ?

Yes maybe she sampled "Like A Prayer" on God is a Woman. We'll know tomorrow I guess...

Did I miss something ?

They've been going back and forth leaving these comments about one another and she keeps referring to sex sessions (allegedly) with him and her defending some off color jokes/statements he's made. I'm no SJW but she's almost mocking her fanbase or trolling them hard.

Just as I thought... Madonna is not part of "God Is A Woman". 

Also, Rolling Stone just published an article on her album, pointing out that the only other artists featured on her album coming out in August is Nicki Minaj, Pharrell and Missy Elliot.  It's pretty safe to say, Madonna is not part of this project. 

Obviously, the "thanks" Arianna was giving was based off a word of "blessing" from Madonna as Arianna posted in her tweet earlier yesterday.

Guest Sonny
14 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

They've been going back and forth leaving these comments about one another and she keeps referring to sex sessions (allegedly) with him and her defending some off color jokes/statements he's made. I'm no SJW but she's almost mocking her fanbase or trolling them hard.

What the ......?! I am not a fan of hers but still, I have a different opinion about her now :stare:

5 hours ago, Liam said:

Just as I thought... Madonna is not part of "God Is A Woman". 

Also, Rolling Stone just published an article on her album, pointing out that the only other artists featured on her album coming out in August is Nicki Minaj, Pharrell and Missy Elliot.  It's pretty safe to say, Madonna is not part of this project. 

Obviously, the "thanks" Arianna was giving was based off a word of "blessing" from Madonna as Arianna posted in her tweet earlier yesterday. 

You were right. I would have loved a Madonna sample in one of her songs though....