Do you like BJ?

2 hours ago, heartcore said:

No. It's a terrible, terrible album.

Agreed. Only WB, Perfume, Hold On ''Tite'', and Brightest Morning Star are the best tracks. I personally think she could have released these ones in a little EP just to promote her Vegas residency, instead of a bad-planned album with a cheap and amateur production.

22 hours ago, MikeCZ said:

Britney Jean

We already know you like it, also you should post these kind of stuff on Universe. Just saying

1 hour ago, MadgeSlave said:

Agreed. Only WB, Perfume, Hold On ''Tite'', and Brightest Morning Star are the best tracks. I personally think she could have released these ones in a little EP just to promote her Vegas residency, instead of a bad-planned album with a cheap and amateur production.

We already know you like it, also you should post these kind of stuff on Universe. Just saying

The album easily had the potential to be good, but it suffered from rushed and (very) cheap production. The album was meant as a promotional tool for Vegas, which meant many corners were cut in its creation. Vocals that aren't Britney, EDM drops that sounded dated on arrival, and false writing credits. Even disregarding that fact, the design of it was terrible - the photoshoot was great, but the extremely amateur tracklisting on the back - hello?!

I agree with it being a Vegas EP instead, it would've fared far better. Even Work Bitch as a standalone single with remixes would've sufficed. If the album had to have been released, it wouldn't have taken a lot of effort to fix. Have Britney sing all the songs, remove the crap filler (Now That I Found You, Chillin' With You, Body Ache, Tik Tik Boom), clean the vox on It Should Be Easy. 

My Britney Jean playlist, which is just about manageable, is as follows:

1. Alien (Myah-less Mix)
  2. Work Bitch
  3. Brightest Morning Star
  4. Ooh La La
  5. Hold On Tight
  6. Perfume (Sia-less Single Mix)
  7. It Should Be Easy (feat. will.i.am)
  8. Til It's Gone
  9. Don't Cry

1 hour ago, MadgeSlave said:

I honestly love Perfume so much. I really love the music video, too. I'm just here to appreciate and love Perfume. The rest of the album... not so much.

56 minutes ago, somethingscomingover said:

I honestly love Perfume so much. I really love the music video, too. I'm just here to appreciate and love Perfume. The rest of the album... not so much.

Perfume features one of the best vocal performances from Brit Brit and the video is awesome, despite of being just half of the original concept.

7 hours ago, Madgesty said:

I thought the topic is asking me if I like blowjobs.

Well...

I‘m going to see Britney in two weeks in Berlin. I‘m curious for her playbacks.

orangu.png.8120aa9ac679f9a350b40a74a99853fa.png

btw- will you share then any videos/photos? :)

btw2- the same like CD vox

5 hours ago, Icarus said:

What can i say one is a good suck and the other is a rushed Britney album.

yes

12 hours ago, Madgesty said:

I thought the topic is asking me if I like blowjobs.

Well...

I‘m going to see Britney in two weeks in Berlin. I‘m curious for her playbacks.

Yasss! Can you share some exclusive info to my Brit Brit website? Some pics, vids?

It's okay if you don't want to! AND OMG, THAT ANSWER WAS ICONIC

5 hours ago, BringUrLUV said:

Yes i love giving and getting BJ

12 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Love BJs

YAS, time to make a sex-related thread in this forum, finally lmao

^Lol, that's exactly what I think of when I hear that line!

Britney Jean is underwhelming, and cheap. Most of the songs aren't even sung by Britney.

Alien, Work Bitch, Til It's Gone, Don't Cry and Hold On Tight are probably the best songs.

On 7/25/2018 at 3:08 PM, fiercemighty said:

Britney Jean is her most underwhelming album in my opinion. I only like Work Bitch. I want to like the William Orbit track, but it's a little flat for me. Perfume is a little weird for me, when she sings "I'm going to mark my territory" all I can think of is a dog taking a piss. 

I'm gonna mark my territooooooorreeyyy

funny-dog-gif-peeing-on-humans-leg.gif

9 hours ago, natalis said:

I always wonder what happened with the songs she recorded before Will.I.Am took over the production. I'm sure they could easily create an album out of rejects from previous ones.

And have every 2 week one lunch with him 'for get to know each other'....like its pretty embarassing. If I want to know someone its important to with her at least one whole day per week and talk about everything.  He made whole album how he wanted, also they asked MM for 100$(or 250$?)/per song for record demo songs, they hated Britney voice (especially Anthony Preston) and he did vocal mashups.

7 hours ago, MikeCZ said:

And have every 2 week one lunch with him 'for get to know each other'....like its pretty embarassing. If I want to know someone its important to with her at least one whole day per week and talk about everything.  He made whole album how he wanted, also they asked MM for 100$(or 250$?)/per song for record demo songs, they hated Britney voice (especially Anthony Preston) and he did vocal mashups.

They didn't hate Britney's voice - they just couldn't get it to work. As the album was so rushed, they were keen to meet deadlines as soon as possible. Britney didn't want to record at points, so they just brought Myah in instead.

2 hours ago, heartcore said:

They didn't hate Britney's voice - they just couldn't get it to work. As the album was so rushed, they were keen to meet deadlines as soon as possible. Britney didn't want to record at points, so they just brought Myah in instead.

Even after yrs I must say i love instrumentals (Except Ear Ache!) It deserves her raw voice in all tracks (and change some lyrics)!

10 hours ago, heartcore said:

That's what bugs me the most. That she didn't want to record at points. That should have been the hint the album shouldn't have been made. But no let's get a sound alike and just fill in the blanks. At least with the Michael album Michael is dead and didn't get a say in it so we know he wouldn't do that. Britney and her team were like fuck it who cares vegas!!! The album shouldn't exist plain and simple. They should have focused on Vegas only with Work Bitch being a single to promote the residency. They could have so easily done a 5 track sampler for Vegas featuring 4 new tracks and a meagmix medley of the remixes being used in Piece of Me. Hell they could have used the Vegas photoshoot and it would have been easier as well. I love the Britney Jean photoshoot but it was so wasted on the album. If Britney had wanted a personal album she could have recorded in her spare time during Vegas when she felt the drive. Let the EP be the commercial release and let her personal project being experimental or however Britney desired.

28 minutes ago, Icarus said:

That's what bugs me the most. That she didn't want to record at points. That should have been the hint the album shouldn't have been made. But no let's get a sound alike and just fill in the blanks. At least with the Michael album Michael is dead and didn't get a say in it so we know he wouldn't do that. Britney and her team were like fuck it who cares vegas!!! The album shouldn't exist plain and simple. They should have focused on Vegas only with Work Bitch being a single to promote the residency. They could have so easily done a 5 track sampler for Vegas featuring 4 new tracks and a meagmix medley of the remixes being used in Piece of Me. Hell they could have used the Vegas photoshoot and it would have been easier as well. I love the Britney Jean photoshoot but it was so wasted on the album. If Britney had wanted a personal album she could have recorded in her spare time during Vegas when she felt the drive. Let the EP be the commercial release and let her personal project being experimental or however Britney desired.

Pretty much spot on.

It's such an interesting time. She had been in the studio with some producers in 2012 like Darkchild and Hit-Boy, and also worked with Wiz Khalifa. It seemed at that point the album was meant to be more hip-hop, but for some reason things changed between then and 2013. I feel like Britney was more interested in the earlier recordings, and didn't want to go down this pseudo-personal route that the album ended up going in later (once Will.i.am came on board?). Perhaps that's why she stopped recording and seems completely disinterested in the project. I don't think Britney really has much interest in making personal records but it was undeniably something fans and listeners wanted at the time.

28 minutes ago, coolaideonfire said:

It's such an interesting time. She had been in the studio with some producers in 2012 like Darkchild and Hit-Boy, and also worked with Wiz Khalifa. It seemed at that point the album was meant to be more hip-hop, but for some reason things changed between then and 2013. I feel like Britney was more interested in the earlier recordings, and didn't want to go down this pseudo-personal route that the album ended up going in later (once Will.i.am came on board?). Perhaps that's why she stopped recording and seems completely disinterested in the project. I don't think Britney really has much interest in making personal records but it was undeniably something fans and listeners wanted at the time.

Will.i.am did seem to be the point Britney lost all interest and it became his album. I get that Scream and Shout was a surprise hit they wanted to follow but bringing him in for the full album, given fans reaction to their music together, was a huge mistake. I will never understand why they don't let Britney go down the musical route she desires. Didn't the same happen with Femme Fatale? We know Britney can make great music when she actually has a say and is interested. Blackout proves that. As for the personal thing yeah i do agree. I could honestly see her never doing a personal album. At most we'd get one or two songs hinting at stuff only and I'm alright with that. Given how the media and everyone went for her during the Blackout era i can understand Britney pulling back and guarding herself from it all. Nobody deserves a piece of Britney's life and after everything she more than deserves her privacy.

Speaking of privacy. Anyone else remember back when the Michael Jackson song Privacy was linked to Britney because of the leaked demo?