Turkish cult leader pays 300k USD for 15 minutes with Madonna

Turuncan

Adnan Oktar, a very eccentric Turkish religious cult leader, who was recently arrested on grounds of establishing an organization with the purpose of committing crimes, had reportedly donated 300.000 USD to her Kabbalah foundation for the sake of having a chat with her for 15 minutes during her visit to Istanbul on her 2012 MDNA Tour.

Reportedly they read Torah together.

Thoughts? Would you spend this money for 15 minutes with her?

EF69E478-04B7-4612-B5AB-485231C666ED.jpeg

Guest Sonny

What was his reputation at that time? I guess his criminal intentions weren't known back then, because otherwise Madonna would have surely not accepted his offer. :thinker:  Although why meeting a religious cult leader whose ideas probably go against your own democratic beliefs? The power of money......

Personally, as much as I love Madonna, I would not spend all this money to meet neither her nor anybody else :Madonna002:

23 minutes ago, Liam said:

Well, of course!  It's fake!  I laughed too. 

It is probably fake, we will never know though unless Madonna makes a statement about it. What I laughed at was the word “radical nutjob” which absolutely describes this clown. He had a cult of heavily plastic-surgeried women called “pussies” and they appeared on his TV shows talking religious nonsense and all of a sudden dancing etc. True freakshow.

4 minutes ago, Turuncan said:

It is probably fake, we will never know though unless Madonna makes a statement about it. What I laughed at was the word “radical nutjob” which absolutely describes this clown. He had a cult of heavily plastic-surgeried women called “pussies” and they appeared on his TV shows talking religious nonsense and all of a sudden dancing etc. True freakshow.

I don't think there is any "probably" about it.  It just reeks of fakeness.  :Madonna009:

2 hours ago, Liam said:

I don't think there is any "probably" about it.  It just reeks of fakeness.  :Madonna009:

I prefer to stay more skeptical about someone I don’t know. She might have accepted the offer on condition that he paid for her Kabbalah foundation. Not completely senseless.