Themes that shouldn't be on the new album

MagiC

13 minutes ago, Joshm1007 said:

How about we let HER put out the album SHE wants to make?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

She doesn't need us to let her she is going to do what she wants. I was talkin to her on the phone last night. She said to me. Scotty, I am going to do whatever I want. I said, ok Madonna talk to you later kiss kiss.

2 hours ago, Joshm1007 said:

Didn't you notice it's just a game to see what people think and like ?

It's hard for me to imagine Madonna as a member of the forum so we can say anything here, it will not really impact on any of her project. Don't worry.

Most of what has been mentioned, aren't even themes?!? :Madonna007:

My personal opinion, I cannot imagine suggesting to a 35 year old iconic music veteran what she can or cannot include on her album.  I prefer to not limit Madonna and only want her to be free to express herself in any fashion she likes.  Artists recycle themes and lyrics all the time.  In fact, 90% of songs are about "love"  and/or personal experiences/tribulations.  So what if she included "Fuzzy Dream" on a few songs?  She has hundreds of songs she's written.  I never pay much attention to things she repeats until some fans make a bigger deal of it.  Again, I don't know any long standing veteran artist who hasn't recycled a few lyrics and themes.  As for swearing, she is hardly an artist known for excessive swearing. I'm not bothered by that or anything she might recycle again.  None of this defines her for the smooth Iconic pop Goddess she is!! 

I don't mind if she repeats themes. Certain themes like love are pretty much on every album by any artist. However, I want well written songs, profound or poetic. 

I don't like swearing unless it make sense like in songs such as Bye Bye Baby and AL. In HBC and IFU I didn't like that.

If she wants to sing about sex, then I want metaphors like on Erotica, something more profound. S.E.X. was bad and even stupid at some points.

Didn't you notice it's just a game to see what people think and like ?
It's hard for me to imagine Madonna as a member of the forum so we can say anything here, it will not really impact on any of her project. Don't worry.

WHAT???!!! You mean, she's NOT a member of this forum?? Well, damn!

2 hours ago, Liam said:

Most of what has been mentioned, aren't even themes?!? :Madonna007:

My personal opinion, I cannot imagine suggesting to a 35 year old iconic music veteran what she can or cannot include on her album.  I prefer to not limit Madonna and only want her to be free to express herself in any fashion she likes.  Artists recycle themes and lyrics all the time.  In fact, 90% of songs are about "love"  and/or personal experiences/tribulations.  So what if she included "Fuzzy Dream" on a few songs?  She has hundreds of songs she's written.  I never pay much attention to things she repeats until some fans make a bigger deal of it.  Again, I don't know any long standing veteran artist who hasn't recycled a few lyrics and themes.  As for swearing, she is hardly an artist known for excessive swearing. I'm not bothered by that or anything she might recycle again.  None of this defines her for the smooth Iconic pop Goddess she is!! 

Yawn 

Yes m'am fans are something I ll never get to stomach. Be free people. Stop wasting your time defending your idol. Understand it. Judge it. Love it. 

15 minutes ago, luckystar said:

If she wants to sing about sex, then I want metaphors like on Erotica, something more profound. S.E.X. was bad and even stupid at some points.

I have to say that I found S.E.X. ironic. And I enjoyed the production of the finished song. Obviously nothing compares to Where Life Begins- for me the HOTTEST SONG EVER. So New York businesswoman's voyeur. So warm you can nearly smell her genitals in the song. 

3 minutes ago, MagiC said:

I have to say that I found S.E.X. ironic. And I enjoyed the production of the finished song. Obviously nothing compares to Where Life Begins- for me the HOTTEST SONG EVER. So New York businesswoman's voyeur. So warm you can nearly smell her genitals in the song. 

When it comes to music, I prefer the demo. It was catchy. The album version is just boring and too hip hop-ish even for Madonna.

Honestly, I don't care if it is ironic and I hate when Madonna says "it is ironic" because she always uses that excuse when she does some crap lately. Calling something ironic won't make her look smart or the work good.

I hope she will break the cycle that she started with HC era. No more messy Madonna.

3 hours ago, MagiC said:

Erm....

Facts ! Science ! Studies ! 

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/swearing-study-intelligent-intelligence-university-of-rochester-a7916516.html

Being prim doesn't make you a better person, it just makes you look like you're a tight ass

2 hours ago, Joshm1007 said:

WHAT???!!! You mean, she's NOT a member of this forum?? Well, damn!

Well, gosh darn!  I was certain she was here.  giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, discohub said:

Those researches are so pointless imo.

According to researchers, beautiful people are more intelligent than ugly people. Apparently it is a scientific fact. Then, why some good looking people I know aren't that bright and why some average looking people are very smart?  Even many sexy celebs showed how dumb they can be.

I believe this is true:

https://bigthink.com/neurobonkers/believe-it-or-not-most-published-research-findings-are-probably-false

9 hours ago, Joshm1007 said:

I think that's the right answer. I think we all have preferences when it comes to artists with a long career and wide range of works, but at the end of the day, it is their art and we really have no say. I don't think it's art anymore if it's catering specifically to the needs of others and doesn't come from a place of passion, but that's just me.

madonna-5tSXuU.gif