Themes that shouldn't be on the new album

MagiC

6 hours ago, luckystar said:

Those researches are so pointless imo.

According to researchers, beautiful people are more intelligent than ugly people. Apparently it is a scientific fact. Then, why some good looking people I know aren't that bright and why some average looking people are very smart?  Even many sexy celebs showed how dumb they can be.

I believe this is true:

https://bigthink.com/neurobonkers/believe-it-or-not-most-published-research-findings-are-probably-false

Are you seriously debating scientific studies with you own little observation out of the people you know ? That's precisely the difference between science and prejudice. 

How come this forum is filled with conspiracy theorists and astrology believers ? 

7 hours ago, discohub said:

Facts ! Science ! Studies ! 

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/swearing-study-intelligent-intelligence-university-of-rochester-a7916516.html

Being prim doesn't make you a better person, it just makes you look like you're a tight ass

So I should attain to a quiz made by university of ROCHESTER? Fuck that shit :)

59 minutes ago, discohub said:

Are you seriously debating scientific studies with you own little observation out of the people you know ? That's precisely the difference between science and prejudice. 

How come this forum is filled with conspiracy theorists and astrology believers ? 

9C32A0E8-0B71-487A-8A6F-50ECBCE43BBC.jpeg

22 hours ago, Joshm1007 said:

How about we let HER put out the album SHE wants to make?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

When has she ever done that? There have ALWAYS been meddlers in her work, namely Oseary and record execs.

She is far more experimental than people realise but still has to succumb to commercial pressure. 

You can't be an artist and a business woman at the same time. 

Hopefully she can find the courage to TRULY make the record she wants to make and not actually care about the public, which is something almost impossible for her to do.

7 hours ago, discohub said:

Prejudice?

Just because I don't think some study is true doesn't mean I am a conspiracy theorist. 

Many sites, scientific sites, pointed out that many published researches are wrong. People even tested some experiments and they didn't work.

Just because you believe everything the Internet says, doesn't mean the rest should do the same. There are so many misinformations that people make deliberately and accidentally. 

And I don't need certain "scientific studies" to tell me that some race, gender or whatever is more superior to another.

7 hours ago, madaboutM said:

Lighten up people! Some take these threads way too seriously.

no themes:

-having rappers to give her street cred

-“don’t tell me to stop doing this or that, I’m a rebel”

-dancing until the daylight 

This. 

1 hour ago, anaglyphx said:

When has she ever done that? There have ALWAYS been meddlers in her work, namely Oseary and record execs.

She is far more experimental than people realise but still has to succumb to commercial pressure. 

You can't be an artist and a business woman at the same time. 

Hopefully she can find the courage to TRULY make the record she wants to make and not actually care about the public, which is something almost impossible for her to do.

Honestly, it is hard to say who the modern Madonna is and what she wants.

I hope she will deliver something truly artistic and won't care about commercial appeal.