The Beat Goes On: Every Madonna Single Ranked

Fontainebleau

58 minutes ago, discohub said:

Anyway, y'all might want to check another Slant list which gives justice to a couple of recent tracks (probably already shared on the forum, SORRY)  :

15 Greatest Madonna Non-Singles

https://www.slantmagazine.com/house/article/15-greatest-madonna-non-singles

Not bad.

Has to be is marvelous unknown treasure. Thief of hearts is a top non single song for sure.

But I've never been passioned by Secret garden. I probably should be ashamed for that... I recognize that to end up the wonderful long Erotica album this free jazz conclusion fits perfectly. The production is very good but at the end of this album it's probable the track where the "talk over voice" of Madonna gets me a bit too much... Maybe. Never loved this song that much even if I know it's a good one...

(And I hate In this life !!! The production is cheap... Too heavy, too much keybords... (use a real piano), very poor and boring melody. Even if the way she sing it on Girlie show is stunning... This song is bad for me. Erotica is perfect from track 1 to 12.

1 hour ago, discohub said:

Anyway, y'all might want to check another Slant list which gives justice to a couple of recent tracks (probably already shared on the forum, SORRY)  :

15 Greatest Madonna Non-Singles

https://www.slantmagazine.com/house/article/15-greatest-madonna-non-singles

This list was great! So many of my favorite tracks!

22 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Not bad.

Has to be is marvelous unknown treasure. Thief of hearts is a top non single song for sure.

But I've never been passioned by Secret garden. I probably should be ashamed for that... I recognize that to end up the wonderful long Erotica album this free jazz conclusion fits perfectly. The production is very good but at the end of this album it's probable the track where the "talk over voice" of Madonna gets me a bit too much... Maybe. Never loved this song that much even if I know it's a good one...

(And I hate In this life !!! The production is cheap... Too heavy, too much keybords... (use a real piano), very poor and boring melody. Even if the way she sing it on Girlie show is stunning... This song is bad for me. Erotica is perfect from track 1 to 12.

‘In This Life’ is track 12 though.

On 8/2/2018 at 5:20 AM, MerBoy13 said:

Oh look another list where all the songs post 2000 are ranked lower. -__- All her songs are great. Maybe thats biased maybe not but apart from a couple in the 00's most are fantastic.

Even so a lot of the songs high up were not huge hits so I wouldn't say it's predictable list by any means.